Old 11-22-2019, 12:33 AM #109181
Модератор

Модератор

What's one thing that jerkaholics like you don't deserve? Orgasms. Not straight away, at least. You need to prove to me that you can follow instructions first. So I've created this clip, with a weeks worth of edging for you. Each day, touch yourself to the assigned clip, but DON'T cum until I give you permission. Can you handle the challenge?
Jerkaholics use my Markup Codes:
50% Markup LOVEKITTY
100% Markup ADOREKITTY
1000% Markup WORSHIPKITTY
Models: Goddess Blonde Kitty

Duration: 26 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.87 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-22-2019, 12:34 AM #109182
Модератор

Модератор

After a long day of gardening my perfect little feet are nice and filthy. I know all you want to do is worship them but you really wish they were clean. Too bad sissy. We both know your a complete foot slut and you'll do whatever I say. So be a good bitch boy and follow instructions. Let me first remove my abused white converse and tease you with the sweet scent of my sweaty socks and sneakers. Watch as I strip my pungent socks off my feet revealing my dirty soles. Wanna smell? Wanna taste? I know you do. Your fighting the urge to worship them since they're so dirty but you can't help it. Your addiction to my feet is too strong to control. Your overwhelmed with the need to lick and suck my filthy feet. So go ahead and give in to my power over you and worship these dirty feet because thats what you were put on this earth to do.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 383 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-22-2019, 12:35 AM #109183
Модератор

Модератор

Part I:

What a special day for all my fans, followers, devout worshippers, foot slaves, ass addicts, beta losers, et al! I've had my fun teasing all of you with my perfect body and for the first time, I am revealing my beautiful face.
That's right. The face of God, revealed.

In this clip, I sit atop my bed like a throne - I have my loyal, obedient steed bow down to my feet like a lowly servant and slide his head beneath my dangling, pretty little feet. As he kneels before me, prostrating himself, I laugh at him while smacking and slapping him in the face with my feet. Such a lucky slave!

I always aim to have my Steed debase himself at my altar as much as possible - I tell him to show me that my feet indeed are the best tasting thing in the entire world, which he readily proves what with how furiously and passionately he licks my soles!

He's smothered beneath my feet, right where he belongs. Down on the dirty floor like a speck of dust beneath me. Looking up at my supreme beauty and femininity, completely content with being nothing but my personal foot wipe…

Part II:

All this man is is my devoted foot-wipe. All he will ever be is my devout little follower, my worshipper, my weakened bitch who falls to his knees at the very sight of my beauty. Sound familiar? Yes, that's rather like you, too!

In this clip, I continue wiping my hot, sweaty feet all over his face as he tells me how grateful he is to be my slave. Nothing wrong with that - I'm what beta losers would call a “Bombshell Redhead Goddess” and it stands to reason that any and every man would do anything for the opportunity to be pinned on the floor beneath me, kissing and licking my feet.

Steed has taken this step. He has been baptized by the holiness that is ME. With each slap, smack, kick, and stomp of my feet, he falls further under my control and jurisdiction. In fact, I wanted to ensure that he felt as worthless and low as possible, so I stood above him and trampled his face before returning to having him clean between my toes and take one deep inhale after another.

Once a slave, always a slave
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 11 min 50 s
Size: 813 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-22-2019, 12:35 AM #109184
Модератор

Модератор

You've jingled your balls before for me, now I want more! This is an updated version of Jingle Balls and you'll eagerly eat up more of my abuse. Get a couple of small bells and ribbon to complete this task properly. I know how excited you are already to entertain me and watch me laugh while you suffer. Eagerly eat up each command and obey, work hard to please me with this task. It's Christmas after all and this is one of your presents to me.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 11 min 48 s
Size: 1 001 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-22-2019, 12:36 AM #109185
Модератор

Модератор

Smoking while instructing you how to deep throat my big strap-on and take it in your ass. Your useless cock is in a chastity cage and you are not permitted to cum unless you take a pounding from me.
Models: foxsmoulder

Duration: 14 min 48 s
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-22-2019, 12:36 AM #109186
Модератор

Модератор

D o u b l e - T r o u b l e

The ultimate Alpha couple is back & making your pmindick twitch and your mind melt to mush in a matter of seconds, edging to your final destination. Are you ready to pop?
Models: EmpressLaylaxo

Duration: 5 min 30 s
Resolution: 606 x 1 080
Size: 290 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-22-2019, 12:37 AM #109187
Модератор

Модератор

Made for anyone named Charles. Says Charles a few times. Long foot dangle JOI where I make you beg And stroke.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 15 min 17 s
Size: 499 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-22-2019, 12:38 AM #109188
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring Terra Mizu! You are so sad and pathetic because you love feet andÂ*want to rub your cock on my wrinkled soles. It's so sad and makes you a fucking loser. I don't care if you love my wide, 9 1/2 size foot because you aren't getting them. Do you really think you could touch my feet with your dick? You are so disgusting.Â* I could show you my curvy ass or big tits, but you only want my dirty feet. Don't you salivate over your cleaning them up with your whiny tongue? You were so dumb to buy a video of me pointing and flexing my feet. I'm going to call you out on your bullshit and make fun of you for your perversion.Â* Fuck you for asking to look at my feet and not wanting to pay tribute. You have probably turned the volume off so you could look at my red toenails, but I'm going to keep bitching. There are some who get special attention, but I'm done entertaining you! OTHER KEYWORDS- foot domme. barefoot, barefeet, humiliation, Point of view, POV, TerraMizu, brunette, dark hair
Models: Sherry Stunns

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Size: 130 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-22-2019, 12:39 AM #109189
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Michelle - iwantclips

Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 5 min 53 s