Old 11-30-2019, 06:48 AM #111561
Модератор

Модератор

Default Out of Body Experience for My Goddess Body Experience P0ppers JOI - Mistress Salem - iwantclips

Out of Body Experience for My Goddess Body Experience P0ppers JOI - Mistress Salem - iwantclips

For this clip you will lose all inhibitions and stroke your cock totally raw for Me, because I have no sadistic games planned or humiliating things for you to do other than following My entrancing jerk off instructions while I play with the insides of your mind. i'm going to tell you when to sniff p0ppers & entrance you with My naked body covered in sparkling glitter, teasing you with my pussy & my ass putting your face so deep in My ass while you stroke that you know you belong there under My total body int0xication spell inhaling your p0ppers & getting off to Goddess. All I want is total control & there is no escape from the power I have over you after you begin. I want you to sniff p0ppers aching to sniff My pussy & ass & so close to My perky natural tits...Follow My cum countdown to divine mindfucking climax. My nipples entrance you. My ass eats you. My sparkly body is a work of art & I only ask that you obey like the loser you are & cum hard on command while staring deep into My stimulating eyes keeping eye contact with your Owner your God your p0ppers Princess your Everything! CLIP CONTAINS0ppers, coerced int0x, Loaded, jerk off instruction, pussy worship, ass worship, goddess worship, cum countdown, tit worship, mesmerize, mind fuck, masturbation instruction, femdom pov, mindwash, long legs, high heels, JOI, eyes, eye contact, eye fixation, green eyes, ass tease, femdom goddess, mindfucking, body worship, bratty goddess, high heels
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 805 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 06:50 AM #111562
Модератор

Модератор

Default FAT WIFEY - PRINCESS-CHERYL - iwantclips

FAT WIFEY - PRINCESS-CHERYL - iwantclips

I SAW YOYR FAT WIFE THE OTHER DAY...AND OMG SHE IS GROSS. NO WONDER YOU HAVE BECOME SO OBSESSED WITH ME.... I AM ON ANOTHER LEVEL..... I AM A GODDESS AND SHE IS **** ON MY SHOE.... SO FAT AND UGLY ... NO WONDER YOU CAN ONLY GET HARD FOR ME NOW..... YOU ONLY CUM FOR ME....
Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 06:50 AM #111563
Модератор

Модератор

Default - GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 22 min 34 s
Size: 1 011 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 06:51 AM #111564
Модератор

Модератор

Default Double Breast Mermerize - HD - GlamWorship - iwantclips

Double Breast Mermerize - HD - GlamWorship - iwantclips

These Goddesses have GREAT BOOBS! When there on TV, and thousands of YOU submissive UK males watch, they know there sheer bodies make you drool at the very sight of therm. For all you boob junkies YOUR obsession with there busts goes even deeper. For with you LOSERS, it triggers your need to be humiliated, YOUR need to press the self destruct button and SPLURGE AWAY all of your cash.
Try as you may to resist and deny it but, you cannot escape the simple truth, You are hooked, transfixed and bound to your CRIPPLING ADDICTION, As you stare on in amazement at Goddess Jasmine and Lady Nina's perfect cleavage, you will fall even deeper into a trance. You will become there drooling pay zombie, do WHATEVER each tells you to without question or thought. Beginning with buying them gifts and spending your money as they want and choose... spa days, hair days, even holidays, get the idea? GOOD! Get spending LOSERS!
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 220 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 06:52 AM #111565
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

- Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 2.67 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 06:55 AM #111566
Модератор

Модератор

Default Your Dick Loves Boobs - MP4 - Sarah DiAvola - iwantclips

Your Dick Loves Boobs - MP4 - Sarah DiAvola - iwantclips

No truer words have ever been uddered, eh? I know what you like, and I have what you need. Watch me taunt you with my big, beautiful boobies which barely fit into this tiny little bikini top. They're bursting out and overflowing, like creatures in a tight cage just roaring to be free. I squeeze them, Squeeze them, and put my hands all over them. They're 36DD, soft, round, heaving, and heavenly. Get your fix here, you tit addict, because my stash is the most addictive you've ever tried. Work that dick into a frenzy for me, and show me exactly what these breasts do to your boob-loving brain.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 8 min 28 s
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 06:55 AM #111567
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

- Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 5 min 53 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 442 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 06:56 AM #111568
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bikini Idiot Loser Club - BrattyNikki - iwantclips

Bikini Idiot Loser Club - BrattyNikki - iwantclips

Aren't you happy to finally belong somewhere, loser?? The Bikini Idiot Loser Club!! Regular teams and organizations just aren't for you, but this club?? You are right at home!! Jerking & paying like the enslaved bikini addicted loser you are. Spending more as flaunt my hot body and flash that loser symbol you love so much. Losing your mind as I slash your ego and make you bitch. You're welcome, loser.
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 513 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 06:58 AM #111569
Модератор

Модератор

Default Aroma Give you Purpose Human Ashtray JOI - Mistress Salem - iwantclips

Aroma Give you Purpose Human Ashtray JOI - Mistress Salem - iwantclips

Go ahead & inhale for Goddess. Feel the rush, the throbbing in your cock, aching for more. Stare at My soles, worship My feet while I instruct your first few rounds of inhales. I'm going to give you a purpose today while you get high on Aroma and stroke your cock. Come close, stare at My pussy. Sniff your Aroma & listen to My voice. you will NEVER have this pussy. Why do you think I brought you here, puppet? So that you could fuck Me? No, I brought you here because I want to get you high & see you dance for Me like your cock dances for Me. Also I'm going to give your life meaning. Feel the intense rush of Aroma & crawl closer to Me. Open your mouth. I want to turn you into My human ashtray! A piece of furniture for Me! I tease you with My pussy but the only thing you're getting today are My ashes & My feet. I love watching you inhale eagerly, the way it feels when your hands wrapped around your cock grip so tight pumping up & down... Keep getting high for Me, keep crawling to Me. I turn you into the perfect Aroma puppet for Me. I've got you totally mindfucked now. On your knees, sniffing Aroma, mouth open, tongue out. Get loaded, loser! My sadistic Aroma game has you lost. Sniff, open, swallow! I'm going to do a nice long cum countdown for you involving more sniffing, stroking & eating My ashes. By the time I get down from 20 to 1, you are desperate to cum & will do anything I say!!! My words go deep into your head while you fuck your hand for Me & you begin to realize- I am going to keep you here forever! I will feed you all of My cigarette ashes! I seduced you & brought you here to keep, lucky Aroma slut! This time, you'll cum when I get down to 1 with your tongue out & My cigarette butt pushed down on your loser tongue!
CLIP CONTAINS: coerced Intox-Fantasy, Aroma, human ashtray, jerk off instruction, JOI, pussy worship, smoking fetish, cum countdown, humiliation, humiliatrix, foot domination, nylons, mind fuck, orgasm control, ass worship, masturbation instruction, goddess worship, femdom pov, sub training, lingerie, soles, legs, verbal humiliation, Mermerize
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 13 min 45 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 06:59 AM #111570
Модератор

Модератор

Default Playing With Aroma - SALE - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Playing With Aroma - SALE - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Are you excited to jerk that cock!? You should be! Its time to go on a Aroma BINGE. Jerking your dick to my instructions while inhaling those sweet aromas that you just can't get enough of. Im going to make you breathe in so many times that when you climax... it will be the most incredible orgasm you have ever had. Get those Aroma ready and prepare to lose your mind, feel those sweet sensations your Aroma provide, and cum like never before...this is one jerk off instruction you will watch over, and over, and over again!!!
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 11 min 43 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 177 MiB
Download From AnzFile