Old 11-30-2019, 01:26 PM #111811
Модератор

Модератор

Teasing wearing light blue sheer pantyhose - JordanBlack - iwantclips

In this clip I'm wearing blue sheer tights and a matching blue crop top. I'm teasing you with my new nylons, showing them off and modeling them for you in different positions. I get so turned on that I remove my top, letting you see my boobs, touching myself, loving the feel of the smooth nylons on my skin.
Models: JordanBlack

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 197 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 01:28 PM #111812
Модератор

Модератор

Sitter Blackmails You to Jerk Off - Carlie - iwantclips

They should be fast **** by now. I'm in no rush to head home just yet, it's okay if I hangout for a bit isn't it? You have such a nice house. I was looking around and...you're office is very nice. No I wasn't snooping but you left your computer on. Some very...interesting stuff there. I never would have thought a proper guy like you would have such filthy kinks. I bet if your wife found out you would be mortified. Well let's make a deal. I won't tell your wife about what I found on your computer, but you're going to jerk off for you right now. Come on, I know I'm your type now. I saw what you're into. Take your pants off NOW or I will tell your wife everything. I know you want to jerk off for me you dirty pervert. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 10 min 31 s
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 01:28 PM #111813
Модератор

Модератор

VALENTINE HEARTBREAKER - GoddessCeline - iwantclips

Custom clip request "Hi, I'd like a clip where you are my wife's new work friend, and you and her have been out to a bar all dressed up for a night out, and have just come back to mine and my wife's house at the end of the night. You are a little Having fun, but my wife is seriously Having fun. We are all sat in the lounge, and it's the first time we've met, and you can tell immediately that I can't take my eyes off you. My wife says something about you getting a cab home, but you start flirting with me and saying that you don't think that I want you to leave. You start to seduce me in front of my wife, and when she starts to complain you ask me if I want to kiss you, and we begin to kiss. she's outraged but too Having fun to stop it, and you tell her you might stay here tonight instead, and you get me to tell my wife that I want you to stay, and start to fuck me there and then in front of her, and begin to convince me to forget all about me wife, and my old life and have me mesmerised into telling you I love you, and that once I cum I am yours and I won't even remember who my wife is, and at the end of the clip as I cum you ask me who that is (point off screen to my wife) and I don't know, and i declare that you are my goddess and my love."
Models: GoddessCeline

Duration: 13 min 27 s
Size: 583 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 01:32 PM #111814
Модератор

Модератор

Sissy Lips For BBC - JennaSativa - iwantclips

I need you to be very open minded and of course you need to keep me happy by doing everything I tell you to. I have the perfect job for a sissy like you: wrapping your lips around a BIG BLACK COCK.. and satisfying it! You know you want it. You know you want to feel and suck that BBC in your slutty mouth.. You will become the perfect Bi Sissy Bitch!

Add a % markup code to your order:
TAX10
TAX25
TAX50
TAX75
TAX100
TAX500
TAX1000

Follow my public Twitter, Instagram & Snapchat @JennaSativa
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 5 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 430 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 01:37 PM #111815
Модератор

Модератор

Dripping with Sweat - Goddess Sapphire - iwantclips

It's incredible how a woman as beautiful and feminine as me can get so sweaty at the gym! After working out, I am dripping from head to toe. My panties are soaked with sweat glistening in my delicious ass crack. My white sports bra is drenched and becoming see through. Sweet moisture falls down my abs, my back, my armpits, chest and thighs. Men can't help but find the sight and the smell of my sweat so erotic.
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 01:38 PM #111816
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 19 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 01:41 PM #111817
Модератор

Модератор

Cure for Addiction Trap - Empress Poison - iwantclips

You have sought out a holy Nun to help cure you of your vices... your addictions... she coerces you to overindulge sniffing intensely... but soon you realise she is hooking you deeper into addiction... helplessly you follow her instructions seduced by her power... only discover her true godlike power over you.
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 698 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 01:47 PM #111818
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 58 s
Size: 712 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 01:48 PM #111819
Модератор

Модератор

Blackmailed-Fantasy by My Husbands Partner - Blowjob and Cumshot by Hot Housewife MANDY FLORES - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one. 
My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy.
Mandy Flores
Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF 

Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 01:50 PM #111820
Модератор

Модератор

Using you like My toy - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

I'm going to use you like my toy and ride you up and down. Squatting on you. Then I'm going to bring you on top of me for my pleasure as well. Now since you've done so well with me using you as my toy, you can have me any way you please to make you cum.
Includes: Virtual Sex, Riding, Missionary, Doggy Style, Dirty Talk, Tease and Denial, Cum for me
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 938 MiB
Download From AnzFile