Old 12-01-2019, 06:43 PM #112061
Модератор

Модератор

I Cheated On You With A Bigger Penis - DakotaCharms - iwantclips

Dakota has made you a break video. In this videos she says that she has been cheating on you the whole time with this big cock. She only used you for your money and she always faked orgasms with you. Dakota sucks this massive cock and makes it cum the biggest load she has ever seen!!! This why she is breaking up with you, She needs a real man.
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 7 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 570 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-01-2019, 06:45 PM #112062
Модератор

Модератор

my sweaty ass slave: BANNED WORD to get off to my divine asshole (passionate post-gym ass worship) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

By now, all my devoted followers, losers, and slaves (and those in the making) know that I utilize a very psychologically rigorous and demanding iteration of Pavlovian Training. That is, I use association training on Steed to ensure that IÂ*amÂ*his sexuality, his God, and Lord of his body.

He can't even get his dick hard without the sound of my voice, the sight of my perfect body, and especially my feminine scent…in the case of this clip, my beautiful asshole, right after a lengthy workout in the gym.

The *only* time he is ever allowed to cum is when his face is shoved beneath my feet, in my Divine Flower, under my armpits, or between my perfect, round ass. Thus, as part of his training, in this clip I Coerce him to get on his knees and bury his face in my sweaty ass and get off to kissing, licking, and cleaning my pretty, tight asshole.

He jerks off furiously as I grind my ass all over his face and laugh at him. He tries so hard to make it last as long as possible, but my ass smellsÂ*soÂ*good, he is incessantly on the verge of completely losing it. Coupled with intense verbal humiliation and degradation, he goes wild for my ass, kissing it and thanking me for the privilege.

This is intense ass worship at its absolute best. I can tell you that in justÂ*oneÂ*session of being Coerced to masturbate while cleaning my ass as it engulfs his face - marking him with my scent - Steed has fallen even further under my control.

Once you see this, you will - like Steed - be enslaved to my ass forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-01-2019, 06:45 PM #112063
Модератор

Модератор

Multi-Level CEI Jerk off Instruction - 50 MIN. CLIP - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Lick. Suck. Slurp. It is the time to practice your cum eating for me today but not just one way…THREE ways. I want to give you multi-JOI in three different HOT outfits. I am going to be extremely sensual as I tease you in the most erotic ways, and then Coerce you to cum THREE different times and eat it my way! It is going to be seductive, dominating, instructive, and beyond exhilarating when you eat three of your loads continuously for Goddess. Lick, suck, slurp whatever I want you to do. First, it's going to start off easy and test your obedience every time making you go deeper for me. Get ready loser, this ones going to be epic.

Consists of: CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Tease Goddess, Sensual Domination, Cum Play, Cum eating, sub instructions, slave task, cock control, orgasm control, multi level cei, goddess worship, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, mind fuck, mental domination, body worship, jerk off encouragement, tit worship, ass worship, implied nudity, cleavage, body worship, cock tease,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 50 min 1 s
Size: 2.42 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-01-2019, 06:51 PM #112064
Модератор

Модератор

public BANNED WORD and farting with sexy amazon ebony stripper - JessicaTaylorXXX - iwantclips

Zoey is picking up her bbw ebony stripper friend Ariane up from the club and she seems a little gassy in the back
seat! Zoey drives with haste as her farting sexy friend demands she pull over so she can Yellow Juice to as she had too many
drinks at the club tonight! It's early morning and they find a park to pull over at as Zoey makes her farting Having fun
stripper friend race across the park in her heels so she can Yellow Juice in the public toilet! Good thing the park seems
pretty empty as they make quite a scene at the park in her barely there schoolgirl outfit, tight fitting belly shirt
and stiletto heels and stockings! The gorgeous amazon stripper Yellow Juices in the men's room and finises off with a nice
big fart then Zoey even takes a turn pulling up her jean skirt and Yellow Juicing too and they head off to finally make it
home!
Models: JessicaTaylorXXX

Duration: 7 min 59 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-01-2019, 06:51 PM #112065
Модератор

Модератор

Electro Chaste Sissy Bitch Fun - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

You love to see my in nylons and all the fetish clothing. My feet are yours to worship from the bed my sissy. Eventually you are going to eat up every cum cube you produce from this clip.. You'll see. I want your electro device on hand and your p..0pp3r.s. Put on those panties and let's begin.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 16 min 31 s
Size: 383 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-01-2019, 06:54 PM #112066
Модератор

Модератор

Plowed Sissy - christyberrieclips - iwantclips

Butt sluts like you don't need much warming up, so go ahead and shove it all in on the first go. After you're nice and gaped, you'll be listening to the metronome I'm playing while you fuck that little sissy pussy to the beat. You'll take a hard plowing like a good slut before you ride in on the floor, pounding that boy pussy away. Need more? Then stroke that useless dicklet while your asshole puckers around that cock. Yelp how much you love it!!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Size: 215 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-01-2019, 06:58 PM #112067
Модератор

Модератор

Send to My Tits Mesmerizing - GoddessVenus - iwantclips

You can't look away. You love watching me grab them and making them bounce. Goon away at my tits as I Mermerize and reprogram you to my liking. My tits turn you into nothing but a human wallet whose sole purpose is to send. My tits own your wallet. Send. Send. Send.Want something specific? Want me to make something hot just for you? Order a custom clip via my profile now.

Good boys send tribute to show their appreciation. Send a tribute through my profile.

Message me to set up a Sk*pe or Kik session.

Follow me on Twitter:@venusyourgod
Follow my promo/back up account: @goddessvenusxo
I'm now on iWantPhone. Click my profile and see if I'm online. Give me a call.
Models: GoddessVenus

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Size: 257 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-01-2019, 07:06 PM #112068
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 18 min 13 s
Size: 745 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-01-2019, 07:09 PM #112069
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 3 min 15 s
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-01-2019, 07:09 PM #112070
Модератор

Модератор

Jerk for Me // Sensual Tit Worship - Keziah - iwantclips

Teasing you is always so much fun. And a slow, detailed, sensual JOI session is what I have in mind to make you dripping and desperate. You get to stare at my tits and stroke exactly how I tell you to.

Categories: Jerk Off Instruction, Tit Worship, Sensual Domination, JOI, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Encouragement, Edging, Big Tits, Tease & Denial, Cum Countdown, Femdom POV, Female Domination

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 13 min 10 s