Old 12-02-2019, 02:46 PM #112301
Модератор

Модератор

YOUR PERSONAL TRAINER - By Clara Dee - 1080p MP4 - The Jerk OFF Games - iwantclips

Clara Dee is your personal edging trainer, and she works you hard! All your training has led up to this moment. If you pass the test, you'll be rewarded Do you think you can last all 5 rounds? Can you beat Clara's game? VIDEO FEATURES: Dildo licking and sucking, handjob, boobs, squirting dildo cum shot in mouth LEVELS: 2 Warm-up rounds, 2 Excercise rounds (blowjob), final "Fitness" test, and cum round.
Models: The Jerk OFF Games

Duration: 18 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-02-2019, 02:48 PM #112302
Модератор

Модератор

First Hands Free Orgasm - Princess Miki - iwantclips

If you've spent a good amount of time with Me, you know that I've introduced you to new experiences you had never dreamed of before. Things you never thought could be erotic have induced the most powerful orgasms - or intense feelings of euphoria - thanks to Me.

This is because I've left a permanent imprint on your mind. I'm able to control your mind and cock in ways no one else could, and now you're so very susceptible to the power of My suggestion. This exercise is to demonstrate that.

Don't worry, I won't ask much of you today. Nothing will hurt. All I want from you is an orgasm. one where you don't touch your cock.

All you have to do is watch My body and listen to My sweet, soft, sultry voice. Allow yourself to drift away and melt. If you truly want to cum from just mental and visual stimulation, void of physical touch, then you can, with Me. Let's test how much My power over you has grown.

I want to add something new to our collection of divine, erotic experiences. Now, take a deep breath, and let's begin.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 52 s
Size: 1 024 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-02-2019, 02:52 PM #112303
Модератор

Модератор

Third Time Back for Frustrated Blonde Pinning and Riding Feeble Guy to Coerced Male Orgasm to Finally End Him - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

A hot blonde is back once again to finish the job that she has not been able to finish in two attempts. Though this feeble guy does have a heart condition and is not supposed to have orgasms, he is still around after two coerced male orgasms given by her. This time, she does not intend on failing.
As he has told his friends it is her trying to get him, she is not supposed to be there. But, she slips in and w en the feeble guy sees her he can't believe it. He tries to call out for help, but she again does some hand over mouth action and keeps him quiet. She tells him that he has been lucky the pat two times, but this time she will ride him to his ultimate end.
She immediately gets up on him and riding him even though he struggles with what little might he has. He tries to push her off, but she simply takes his arms and pins them under her knees holding them there as she fucks him to get another coerced male orgasm.
He repeats familiar things like this will end him. She does not care. This is what she wants. She gets then exactly what she wants as his coerced male orgasm is so strong he flails as he cums then immediately falls ****. This excited her once again and she gets off with an orgasm of her won then gets off him to finally and checks to see if he is still able to rouse.
It looks as though this time she has finally done it. She is so excited and hopeful that this time he will be done for good. She covers him up quickly to conceal what she just did and then sneaks out of the room, confident that this coerced male orgasm was the magical one that finally did the trick.
Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Pinning, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 365 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-02-2019, 02:58 PM #112304
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty CBT Game: Beating Up Your Balls - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

It's time to beat up those pathetic worthless balls of yours. I just love fucking you up. I love the fact that you can't help but think of me 24/7 as your balls are red, swollen, and aching for me! I make you hurt like no one else can. I don't only leave physical pain on your body but also that mental pain of knowing that I have no remorse for the marks I leave. None whatsoever! I'm such a mean brat that loves watching you act like the total loser and idiot that you are. Now let's play my fun little game of beating up your balls. I do such a good job at it. I promise I'll make it hurt real good!

- Goddess Christina

Fetishes: CBT, CBT Instruction, Brat Girls, Mean Girls, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Ass Worship, Body Worship, Bratty Goddess, Men Following Orders, Masturbation Instruction, Humiliation
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 1 s
Size: 481 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-02-2019, 02:59 PM #112305
Модератор

Модератор

Shiny Pants to Tiny Thong - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

There's not much to it really. I'm wearing shiny pants to dance and tease you in. Then I take them off to show you my tiny little thong and my bubbly perfect ass. I sway and bounce it in front of your face, making you more addicted than ever. Buy it now!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 14 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-02-2019, 03:01 PM #112306
Модератор

Модератор

THE RING (HALLOWEEN SERIES) - dommebombshell - iwantclips

Did you hear the story about a cursed tape. Yes, a tape from the most delicious Domme in the world. If you watch the tape you receive a call, you pick up the phone and that sultry voice says: 7 days! Well, I think you did hear about that and I'm sure you wanna watch the tape. Why not? What harm can it do? After all, it's the most absolutely amazing woman. You just have to watch it. And if the story is true, maybe she would come after you. It wouldn't be that bad. Look at her. She is stunning. Yes, take a peek! Don't be shy. Watch the tape and know: when the phone rings, it rings for you. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BUY USING MY MARKUP CODES---------------------------------------------
DOMME25 =25%-----------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME50= 50%-----------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME100= 100%-------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME200=200%--------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME500= 500%------------------------------------------------------------------DOMME1000= 1000%-------------------------------------------------------------
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-02-2019, 03:14 PM #112307
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Amanda Worship with aromas ****Admin Clip Re-Upload Request - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Pick your poison, breathe it in or drink it and then let me do the rest. My legs, high heels and sexy body take you so high that when you add on anything else you are higher than ever before.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 17 min 13 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-02-2019, 03:19 PM #112308
Модератор

Модератор

Latex And Dirty Boots & Feet Humiliation - Mz. Kim - iwantclips

Your Mistress in her full black latex catsuit with some dirty boots.
Dirty little boy, aren't you dying to get that dirty mouth on my dirty boots? And when I take off these patent leather boots, it's just my bare feet, waiting for your mouth and your face. Submit like a good, dirty boy.
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 7 min 57 s
Size: 318 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-02-2019, 03:24 PM #112309
Модератор

Модератор

sexy Feet &Licking kissing , Obey Sub - QueenRegina - iwantclips

you so addicted to My sexy Feet. you feeling so weak... and ofc i will use its for My own Pleasure.... to My Own Satisfaction.... just look at here.... look what ihave for you...sexy soft feet.....mmm Can you ResistNow?!
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Size: 958 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-02-2019, 03:29 PM #112310
Модератор

Модератор

Naked Cigarette Rolling and Smoking - Seraphina May - iwantclips

I am "mostly" a nudist unless I simply have to put on clothes for whatever reason. If I'm not nude, then I'm not happy. Here I am sitting on my bed naked, while I hand-roll a cigarette. Then I proceed to smoke the cigarette. Savoring the cigarette, I worship the smoke as usual.
Models: Seraphina May

Duration: 4 min 6 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 21.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile