Old 12-02-2019, 03:31 PM #112311
Модератор

Модератор

Latex And Dirty Boots & Feet Humiliation (W.M.V.) - Mz. Kim - iwantclips

Your Mistress in her full black latex catsuit with some dirty boots.
Dirty little boy, aren't you dying to get that dirty mouth on my dirty boots? And when I take off these patent leather boots, it's just my bare feet, waiting for your mouth and your face. Submit like a good, dirty boy.
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 125 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-02-2019, 03:34 PM #112312
Модератор

Модератор

Default CearaLynch - iwantclips

- CearaLynch - iwantclips

Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 738 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-02-2019, 03:48 PM #112313
Модератор

Модератор

Old Man Servant - The Mean Girls - iwantclips

Im such a Bratty School Girl. I love my School uniform with bare Legs and wearing Flats. I arrive home with my Old Slave carrying my books, head down and obviously a totally broken Old man who serves a young arrogant schoolgirl like me. I walk over and sit on the sofa Unwinding, I order my slave on his knees and he crawl over still holding my books. I order him to place the books to one side and to Kneel directly at my feet face down. I kick up one foot and flex it around his face and remind him of the long day I had at school and walking around shopping. "TAKE MY SHOES OFF AND RUB MY FEET" I order him he immediately does. I verbally humiliate him and remind him he has missed his lunch break, but that just leaves more money that can be spent on Me and I verbally break him down while sitting back, getting my feet massaged, checking on my nails etc. I Coerce this old man to Lick and kiss the bottom of my soles and declare his total ownership by me.
Empress Jennifer
Models: The Mean Girls

Duration: 16 min 2 s
Size: 716 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-02-2019, 03:50 PM #112314
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty: Strip tease and upclose masturbation (HD, FULLY NUDE) - clarakitty - iwantclips

ClaraKitty starts off in her bra and panties before teasing you and stripping down to nothing.. Showing off her smooth pussy and ass before moving to super up close view of her pussy and ass and fucking a clear confetti dildo and using her vibrator to cum.. making a nice little mess for you.. (FULLY NUDE, HD) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 9 min 8 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-02-2019, 03:54 PM #112315
Модератор

Модератор

BBHMM 1 - FINDOM TRAINING - Goddess Helen - iwantclips

Welcome to your new addiction! Bitch Better Have My Money - In this first clip of this series, you will get mesmerized into worshipping My beauty... Buy and discover what is all about... I assure you it's purely mesmerizing!
Models: Goddess Helen

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-02-2019, 03:55 PM #112316
Модератор

Модератор

Latex Tit Zombie - London Lix - iwantclips

You are so weak for big tits. Allow your mind to turn to mush as you stroke for my oiled, slick, latex breasts. So shiny and mesmerizing, Stealing your gaze and leaving you a drooling drone. You mindlessly stroke and edge for me and my perfect cleavage, savoring the light bouncing off of these shiny breasts. You're so silly, so easily manipulated by a perfect bust. Give in to your obsession and become my jerking latex tit zombie.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 20 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-02-2019, 03:57 PM #112317
Модератор

Модератор

Behind Hubby's Back (Hot Sex w Alpha Part 2) - Amara Noir - iwantclips

What you think I'm going to have hot sex with my fit, hung Alpha Stud Jaxton for only 7 minutes? Hahaha. No. That was just Part 1. Remember the condom was so doused in my own cum it was sticking inside me. We pick up where we left off- Jaxton bangs me hard- and I Yelp my head off. it feels so good, but kind off deep and rough.The room's too hot- you worthless short dick cuckold losers are lucky- it's only for this do I decide to disrobe and let you see me completely nude. I lay on my back and Jack works his superior cock into me hard and fast. I know you like seeing his strong muscular body flex. You coud just lick his six pack right. Of course you would you cuck. Watch him fuck me til we both climax. I can't help but to Yelp how much better of a lay he is than my loser husband.
Models: Amara Noir

Duration: 8 min 49 s
Size: 629 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-02-2019, 03:59 PM #112318
Модератор

Модератор

Default GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 13 min 36 s
Size: 920 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-02-2019, 03:59 PM #112319
Модератор

Модератор

Breathe Me In, Exhale Doubt - Guided Meditation - Princess Miki - iwantclips

** Note: This is an audio focused clip, the images on the screen are a supplement to what I am about to tell you. This clip is best viewed with high quality headphones and in a dark room. **

The goal of this clip is to help you realize what has become of you since meeting Me. I want you to embrace your state of being - and cherish all of the intense emotions you've been experiencing - and allow all fear to dissipate. I will help you through this guided meditation session.

For the next few minutes, I want you to get comfortable. You will enter a state of sublime relaxation, as long as you listen to Me.

Breathing is one of the most important aspects of this session, and I will encourage you to continue to breathe throughout this clip. Your breathing should be deep, but comfortable, and I want you to envision a few things with each breath you draw.

As you breathe in, I want you to picture yourself inhaling My words, My presence, bringing you closer to Me. Draw in My essence, My voice, My beauty.

When you exhale, imagine your worries, anxieties, doubts and hesitations flowing out of you, dissolving into nothing. This should cleanse you.

You will notice that breathing will help close the gap between you and Me.

I also want you to pay attention to any physical sensations you are experiencing, and I will encourage you to scan your body from time to time.

It is difficult to summarize the content of this clip, so here is an excerpt:

"You've never felt this whole before Me. I've made you aware of voids you didn't know you had. You've always craved this kind of love. love anchored in purpose.

Don't be afraid to need Me. Don't be afraid to crave Me. Don't be afraid to love Me. And do not be afraid to keep Me in your mind and in your heart.

My voice in your head is not a distraction. It should move you to be better, for both yourself and for Me. You want to be a better man for Me. When you hear My voice, you're reminded of your purpose, and all that you're capable of.

You should try to hear it all the time, every day, even in your dreams. It brings you closer to Me, it keeps you grounded."
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 16 min 4 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-02-2019, 04:00 PM #112320
Модератор

Модератор

Sweetdoll First Breathplay Experience - Breathless Industries - iwantclips

Protagonist: Sweetdoll

Sweetdoll is at her first breathplay eperience. She is really curious but also very worried... So here we go! She is wearing a pink pvc second skin dress. Lovely.

The session is with leather string and transparent plastic bag.

Sweetdoll is on the bed, her hands are hancuffed behind her back. Perfect for the session!

First event is with the leather lace tight on her neck. The thing happens twice: the first she is lying while the second one is standing shooted in close up.

Second event is with transparent plastic bag sealed with hands. The thing happens twice: the first one she is standing shooted in close and the second one she is lying.

Sweetdoll's reactions to these two practices that she suffers for the first time are really interesting!
Obviously, despite being the first time, we will not be very compliant with her requests to have air...

Shoot in FULL HD Video.
Good Fun.
Models: Breathless Industries

Duration: 13 min 32 s
Size: 764 MiB
Download From AnzFile