Old 12-02-2019, 05:30 PM #112331
Модератор

Модератор

Your Whole World FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

I will strip you naked. I will tie you down. I will blindfold you. I will plug your ears. Soon your mind will break. You will start craving for any sensation. Then, I will touch you. My hand on your body. Like a light in the darkness. You will cum for me. I will use you. I will be your whole world.
Clip Contains: mesmerize, mind fuck, mental domination, femdom, goddess worship, slave training, special effects, sfx, pvc, spiral, redhead.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-02-2019, 05:30 PM #112332
Модератор

Модератор

Amanda First Breathplay Experience - Breathless Industries - iwantclips

Protagonist: Amanda
Mistress Amanda has agreed to experiment her first BreathPlay session! Really interesting!

The session begins with Amanda showing her beautiful body wrapped in a Shiny Black PVC dress, she is made to sit at the foot of the bed and her hands cuffed to one of the feet of the bed. Impossible to break free.

In this session we use: transparent plastic bag, saranwrap and transparent plastic bag plus ziptie.

First event: transparent plastic bag is placed over Amanda's head and sealed by hands on neck (4 times) and Mad love to pass his hand over her plastic covered face, then hand over mouth and last very tight bag.
Second event: saranwrap Amanda's head, a small hole to breathe and then hand over mouth...
Last event: small transparent plastic bag over head and ziptie very tight on neck. Will the plastic or very tight ziptie work first? Amanda's face becomes really red in this event!

Amanda's reactions kicking and writhing in the search for air are to be seen!

Shoot in FULL HD Video.
Good Fun!
Models: Breathless Industries

Duration: 19 min 58 s
Size: 354 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-02-2019, 05:46 PM #112333
Модератор

Модератор

Pleasure and Pain - MinaThorne - iwantclips

I'm going to toy with your mind and combine the feelings of pleasure and pain. Alternating between the two will confuse your synapses so by time that dull ache ends it's mixing with feelings of pleasure and arousal, training you to enjoy the pain you are experiencing. Back and forth, back and forth until the explosive end. Soon your suffering will trigger feelings of immense arousal!
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 9 min 47 s
Size: 521 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-02-2019, 05:48 PM #112334
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Size: 974 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-02-2019, 05:52 PM #112335
Модератор

Модератор

10 Minutes of Mind Fuckery - Abbyy36 - iwantclips

You know when you all wanted a longer video... well, here you go. 10 minutes of me, and only me, see everything and worship it, you'll fall in love... if you haven't already...
Models: Abbyy36

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 178 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-02-2019, 05:55 PM #112336
Модератор

Модератор

School For Slaves - Level 1 Worship - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

This video is to be viewed after enroling in SchoolForSlaves.com and reaching lesson 4 of level 1 Worship in the Beginner Slave Training Course. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the Worship level and also contains an important unlock key to activate your next lessons and continue your slave training.

HOW MY SLAVE SCHOOL WORKS:-
Are you ready for real slave training? As a submissive male, face the truth. you've been fantasizing about your submissive nature for way too long. You have an inner yearning to experience REAL servitude and submission.

My interactive school for slaves is designed to lead you in preparation of becoming one of My REAL slaves. You need to understand that this is not a game. I'm not enslaving you for the fun of it. This is real slave training.

Within SchoolForSlaves.com I have created two slave training courses - Beginner and Intermediate. Throughout your training you will be conditioned, re-programmed and mesmerized. It will be challenging - but so worthwhile. With your utmost efforts you will become truly enslaved and obedient much faster than you think. If you resist and fight against it with all your will, you will only delay your true calling. If you've not done so already, enrol in SchoolForSlaves.com today.

MARKUP CODES:-

Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes and tribute to show Me your devotion: 10% = SAFF10 25% = SAFF25 50% = SAFF50 100% = SAFF100 250% = SAFF250 500% = SAFF500 1000% = SAFFRON1000
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-02-2019, 06:03 PM #112337
Модератор

Модератор

The Summoning - Goddess Paige - iwantclips

You summoned Me, seeking your heart's desire. I can give it to you, pet. I can give you pleasure & ecstasy beyond your heart's wildest fantasies. All you have to do is pay the price. All you have to do is give Me your soul. You can feel the temptation tugging at your mind, urging you to surrender. My beauty is wicked and breath-taking and impossible to resist. One look into My eyes and you are lost. You can feel My dark magic begin to spin around you, consuming every waking thought. Now, your fate is sealed. Now, you belong to Me. You shall serve Me through the endless eons. You are Mine for eternity. Remember: You MUST Listen with headphones to experience full audio effects. Video includes: Binaural beats. Isochronic tones. Alpha/Beta/Theta/Delta frequencies. ASMR. Audio layers. Subliminal Messages. Triggers. NLP. Neuro Linguistic Programming. Visual effects.*Are you a loser for Me? Then use these IWC markup codes today! 20%: paymoreforpaige 50%: sacrificeforpaige 100%: paigedeservesitall
Models: Goddess Paige

Duration: 19 min 42 s
Size: 657 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-02-2019, 06:04 PM #112338
Модератор

Модератор

SUBMIT (large) - Madam Samantha - iwantclips

The intensity of this clip is sure to overwhelm you, little one. My perfect face and lips right up close on your screen, whispering in your ear, caressing your mind. My graceful hands, long nails, moving back and forth, drawing your gaze wherever I want, seducing and enthralling you. Listen and watch, listen and obey. Yes. SUBMIT. Come to Princess. Let go. Give in. You're obsessed with Me. You LOVE Me. Yes. SUBMIT. Sacrifice for Me. Amuse Me. Humiliate yourself for Princess. Yes. SUBMIT. You are My pet. My plaything. My piggybank. My slave. I win and you lose. I WIN, and you LOSE. You are Mine. Say yes, Princess. Yes. SUBMIT. Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT .. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below .. 25% - RipME 50% - PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000% - financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 666 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-02-2019, 06:07 PM #112339
Модератор

Модератор

Default GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 12 min 35 s
Size: 914 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-02-2019, 06:16 PM #112340
Модератор

Модератор

Alpha Muscle Goddess - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Muscular Mistress Brandi Mae takes advantage of her wimp dick sub. She demonstrates her strength by coercing his head into her ass then Squeezes his body with legs scissors. Making men physically submit to her will makes her wet, she pulls her panties to the side and uses his tongue to masturbate herself. She rubs her muscle clit on his mouth until she orgasms.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 12 min 52 s
Size: 816 MiB
Download From AnzFile