Old 12-04-2019, 08:16 AM #112761
Модератор

Модератор

Herbal Fun and Aroma Love Addiction Deepener - London Lix - iwantclips

You've come here to be pulled even deeper into this love addiction. Isn't it funny how I always seem to know what it is you need the best? I'll demonstrate this skill right before your eyes today as we plunge into a herbal Intox-Fantasy & Aroma guided sensual JOI. But this is more than just masturbation instructions. This is much more than edging. This is a defragmentation of your mind, live. You'll find it equal parts blissful and exhilarating. Your head will be left spinning, your cock left dripping, and your heart all mine.
You will need a herbal cigarette and rush to play along. Consumption of these items is your choice, and it is your responsibility to follow the laws of your jurisdiction.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 22 min 56 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 691 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-04-2019, 08:20 AM #112762
Модератор

Модератор

Coerced Bi Goddess Strap-On Blowjob - BJ Training - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

I start the clip wearing sexy booty shorts and a crop top, beckoning seductively for you to follow me. We walk a ways, as I show off my gorgeous booty. I stop to pick something up, tie a shoelace, etc., to tease and seduce you deeply. Then when we reach my room, I leave you, saying I'll be right back, and when I return, I am wearing a strap-on. "I like guys who are adventurous". I start out sweet and encouraging, and give you instructions. "Open your mouth wide, now put your lips around around my cock, just the tip... that's it" (name used in clip). Things start getting harder and faster, and by the end I am barking out orders, and calling you "bitch", and really ramming it down your throat. The end is a surprise, cum inside and see this hot coerced bi tease.

Consists of: Femdom, Female domination, coerced bi, strap on, realistic dildo, cock worship, strap on, strap on worship, female supremacy, ass worship, goddess worship, body worship, bi sexual, bi sexual encouragement, cock sucking, sucking dildo, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, ass domination, femdom pov, crop top, botty shorts, denim shorts, f0rc3d bi, bj training, blowjob, femdom blowjob, blowjob training,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 13 min 25 s
Size: 1.89 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-04-2019, 08:23 AM #112763
Модератор

Модератор

MISTRESS GAIA - WRESTLING SUBMISSIVE - Mistress Gaia - iwantclips

My slave Niki dare challenge me always, even during the sessions!
She feels arrogant and conceited, and she thinks she could put down me, but even after five seconds, I'll give her a hard lesson of my physical strength to let her know what is her place.
She will be stubborn to the end, she will lose the challenge and she will have to thank me and kiss my feet.
Don't forget to visit my website Mistress Gaia.

La mia schiava Niky osa sempre sfidarmi, anche durante le sessioni!
Arrogante e presuntuosa come si sente, pensa di potermi mettere giù, ma neanche dopo cinque secondi, le darò una dura lezione della mia forza fisica per farle capire qual è il suo posto.
Sarà ostinata fino alla fine, perderà la sfida e dovrà ringraziarmi e baciarmi i piedi.
E non scordarti di visitare il mio sito Mistress Gaia.
Models: Mistress Gaia

Duration: 8 min 42 s
Size: 557 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-04-2019, 08:27 AM #112764
Модератор

Модератор

Beat By A Girl at the Gym! HD - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

I Grew up beating up boys and now I get Paid for it! Lol I LOVE MY LIFE!
Custom: Theme: Youre pretending that youre working out in a gym and this guy comes to you being sexist. You challenge him to a fight and he learns a valuable lesson.It starts with you working out doing exercises on the floor. Youre wearing a white tank top and long gym pants and sneakers and socks. This short guy (with gym attire on but shirtless) comes up to you and says this. Guy: Hey times up. You: Excuse me? Guy: See I always workout in this area around this time. You got to go. You: I dont see your name on it. Guy: Im not going to tell you again. Leave! You: Make me. Guy: Oh Ill make you. See youre a woman and Im a man . We are always superior. You: A man? When I first saw you I thought you were a ****. Guy: You think thats funny? You: Yeah I do. Tell you what, since youre such a man and youre superior you wouldnt have any problem fighting me for your little workout spot? He laughs. Guy: You challenging me to a fight? You: Thats right. You beat me I wont exercise in your area again. If I beat you then its my workout spot from now on. Guy: No way. You: Whats wrong? Scared a woman can beat your ass? Guy: Just leave. You: Im not going anywhere. Since you interrupt my workout Im going to have to finish my workout on you. Guy: Are you serious?You then walk to the open area where theres a mat place on the floor. You: Im waiting shorty. You then do the figure gesture telling him to come on. Guy: Ok you got it. He walks to the mat. You both start stretching. You then start taking off your shoes and socks. Guy: What are you doing? You: Got a problem with this? Guy: What? Youre going to stink me to death? PU. You laugh. Guy: Youre not going to strip in infront of me are you? You: You wish. Come on lets see how strong you are Mr. tough man. Guy: You ask for it.You both go for the test of strength and you Coerce him to fall on the mat with ease. He looks surprised. You: Want to go again? He gets up and tries again and you throw him. Youre walking around saying, You look small from down there He gets up, growls then grabs you from behind. He tries to throw you but hes too weak. You grab him in a headlock laugh then give him a nuggy on top of his head then throw him to the floor. You: Thats all you got? Hes looking really frustrated; he hesitates then charges after you. You kick him in the stomach then scoop slam him on the floor. He yells in agony. You then stomp him on the stomach then on the face. You plant your foot right over his face and say, You like that? Oh not so tough now Mr. Macho man. You then put him in a head scissors. You got it in real tight. He starts tapping. Oh were not done yet. You get up and take a breather while looking down at him. Then you tell him to getup! You pick him up and (if possible) lift him up over your head. He blurts out whoa!! You: I could easily break you in half, but since Im in a good mood.You then let him down gently. Hes on the floor gassing for air. You squat down and tell him, You give up? Had enough? He says, Yeah you win. (You stand back up). You: Goes to show you that not all women are weak and defenseless, especially towards little twerps like you. As soon as you turn your back he gets up, growls and runs after you. You quickly lay flat on your back and catch him with a kick to the balls. You say, I guess you didnt have enough. You then grab his arms and leg press him in the air. You tell him, How does it feel to be defenseless and weak by a woman huh? You press him numerous times in the air then hold him up. The camera shows a close up of your feet pressing his stomach. You then say, My legs are stronger than your whole little body. How pathetic is that? I could easily spin you around. You then let go of his arms but you're still pressing him in the air while his arms are spread out. You then throw him over with your legs. You get back up and look down at him. Hes on the floor on his back ****. You walk away.
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 13 min 33 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 684 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-04-2019, 08:29 AM #112765
Модератор

Модератор

Cockscissors Scissorhold Used by Hottie in Fullback Panties to Get a Coerced Male Orgasm all Over Her Legs - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

Brittany Lynn is ready to get her way with a guy and she throws him on the bed to get what she is after. She is wearing a cute jean skirt and blue fullback panties and once the two are on the bed they wrestle around a bit. However, she quickly gets the best of him, pinning him down.
The more he struggles the more tired he gets. She pulls his pants down and sees that as she thought he has a raging hard on. She keeps him pinned down, but he shows little resistance at this point.
She then takes his cock and puts it in between her legs for a cockscissor scissorhold. She is famous for these and lets him know that a very messy coerced male orgasm is on the way.
She squeezes her muscular thighs and pantied tight ass over and over again, making his cock pulse as she does. Her blue panties look fantastic as she leaves them on and after only a couple minutes, and a couple different angles, he can resist no longer and shoots a fountain of cum all over her legs.
He calls her bitch and asks if she is now happy and she responds by laughing at him as she shows off the cumshot she just extracted. She told him she was going to get that coerced male orgasm using the cockscissors and once again she proves no cock can resist.
She teases him just a bit more and even pulls her panties down to give him a victory moon. She then laughs some more and walks off feeling the victor of the whole situation and leaving him behind without another thought.
Included in this clip: Scissorhold, Coerced Male Orgasm, Cockscissor, Squeezing Cock, Thigh Fucking, Cumshot, Panty Fetish, Jeans Skirt, Mixed Wrestling, Tight Asses, Blondes, Brittany Lynn
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-04-2019, 08:31 AM #112766
Модератор

Модератор

Coerced Intox-Fantasy Submission - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

You never know what you'll do while heavily Intox-Fantasy, so here's a challenge. I bet no one has ever made you do it this way before! Pregame a little, then dive in. Just don't blame anyone but yourself when you wake up possibly humiliated or otherwise regretful. You had loads of fun at the time, didn't you?
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 163 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-04-2019, 08:39 AM #112767
Модератор

Модератор

Rosie Says- 1080p HD - Goddess Rosie - iwantclips

Similar to simon says except that I dominated simon and hes now my bitch. So thus, its now Rosie says and my version is way more fun anyway. Follow the directions like a good boy, give me all you got and I MAY reward you. HAHA.
Contains: JOI, jerk off instruction, ebony joi, fetish clips pov, femdom clips pov, ebony femdom, joi games
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 13 min 24 s
Size: 470 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-04-2019, 08:41 AM #112768
Модератор

Модератор

Flip Flops Make You Weak - PetiteBlondeMILF - iwantclips

You are the type that a girl walks by and you hear that "flip... flop" your eyes immediately hit the floor. Enjoy this one sugar! Your dream of a footjob with a happy ending of cumming on my feet is about to come true
Models: PetiteBlondeMILF

Duration: 8 min 24 s
Size: 774 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-04-2019, 08:45 AM #112769
Модератор

Модератор

Blackmailing-Fantasy Mr. Wankly - GoddessTrinidy - iwantclips

Have you told your wife about me? Well have you told her that you no longer want her fat ugly ass and that you're leaving her for your new love? Hmmmm..... you're pathetic you can't even lie right. I'm sick and tired of that troll getting in the way of me and my money. Doesn't she know that all of the money you and her make belongs to me? Listen carefully I'm going to show you just how much I control you and how much you need me. Take down those pants. That's right now watch as I slowly edge you to orgasm and deny you the right to cum. I mean boys who are disobedient must be punished. By the way if you ever feel like you can not continue just think of how your wife would feel if I sent her all of those kinky pictures of you all tied up ready to be spanked like the bitch that your are..... Hahahaha
Models: GoddessTrinidy

Duration: 11 min 53 s
Size: 394 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-04-2019, 08:47 AM #112770
Модератор

Модератор

BBC FOR THE WHITE GODDESS - PRINCESS-CHERYL - iwantclips

THIS WHITE GODDESS LOVES BBC...... WHITE BOYS REPULSE ME..... WITH THERE LITTLE WHITE WORMS...... INFACT I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU LOVE BBC JUST AS MUCH AS I DO...... I WILL MAKE YOU CRAVE IT..... YOU WILL BECOME A WHITE TRASH WHORE FOR ME....
Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 265 MiB
Download From AnzFile