Old 12-05-2019, 01:00 PM #112911
Модератор

Модератор

Default Young Brooke Marie Begs for your Cum & BJ - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

Young Brooke Marie Begs for your Cum & BJ - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 136 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-05-2019, 01:06 PM #112912
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

- Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 4 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-05-2019, 01:07 PM #112913
Модератор

Модератор

Default CBT Mistress Returns by Kerri King - Kerri Kings Clip Store - iwantclips

CBT Mistress Returns by Kerri King - Kerri Kings Clip Store - iwantclips

*FROM A CUSTOM*
..with a vanilla treat! Seldom do the terms "cbt" and "vanilla" fit in the same clip from Mistress, but today you are craving a nice tease with your CBT... and naturally, you will deliver to receive my generous pleasantries. I have a special tease in mind for each task you complete, to tantalize your poor dick further. Aren't you a lucky boy? Why yes you are, and you're also about to be VERY sore.
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 12 min 32 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 650 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-05-2019, 01:12 PM #112914
Модератор

Модератор

Default BANNED WORD to dine on my pretty asshole (savor it - it's what's for dinner!) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

BANNED WORD to dine on my pretty asshole (savor it - it's what's for dinner!) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

“That's it - show Goddess how you behave. This is an honor, you know…”
“Thank you, Goddess!”
“You SHOULD be thanking me.”

This clip is such a fine example of proper ass worship. My bitch slave is on his knees as I relax on my bed and taunt him with my beautiful ass. I Coerce him to bury his face between my cheeks and dine on and devour my perfect asshole! The best part is that while he's busy kissing and licking my ass, he's Coerced to listen to my verbal humiliation…

Like a good pet, he speaks when spoken to. He tells me how amazing my asshole tastes, how perfect I am, how pathetic and inferior he is compared to me. Not that he needs to - he's on his knees burying his face in my ass and wiping it all over my asshole! But still, it amuses me to hear him admit it, admit that he's addicted to my ass.

As he grovels to me and sucks on my ass with a passionate fervor, I tease him and remind him that his only purpose in life is to clean my ass! And it's entirely true - he knows it, and if you were in his place (go ahead - be jealous), you would, too!

As he falls under my spell, his breathing grows heavy and he knows he will be enslaved to my asshole forever. It's like a spiritual catharsis - my ass seizes his mind and Squeezes it completely.

And that's quite evident at the end of this clip - he's so mesmerized and flustered from being allowed the honor of worshipping my ass that he nearly falls ****, collapsing on the bed. Case-in-point: my ass has absolute power. It will draw you in, wring you out, and render you a submissive little bitch forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 978 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-05-2019, 01:12 PM #112915
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum for your Girlfriend - NatalieDarling - iwantclips

Cum for your Girlfriend - NatalieDarling - iwantclips

Hi Babe! I thought that we could have some fun before going out for dinner. I love these new shoes that you bought for me. They make my feet look amazing. I love how you worship my feet. It always feels so good and my soft little feet are so spoiled by you! Sometimes I catch myself dreaming about your warm mouth all over my soft, little feet. I want you to cum all over my feet again! Let's have dessert first tonight!
Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 1.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-05-2019, 01:20 PM #112916
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dental Assistant Home Wrecker - Goddess Gwen - iwantclips

Dental Assistant Home Wrecker - Goddess Gwen - iwantclips

Dr. Simon, I got the x-rays you asked for and Mrs. Simon called to say she's home early tonight. You don't look very excited to hear about that. In fact you look downright disappointed! What? You hate your wife that much? Or you just want me that much? I know you want me, You're always correcting me and telling me how to do things around the office, even though I do everything perfectly, you're just trying to come up with an excuse to talk to me and to be close to me. You want to have an affair? Won't your wife be mad? You know she will find out! You're not the most indiscrete person you know. She will for sure find out about us and then what? Think she will leave you? Then you finally be free right? Free to turn your fantasy into a reality! You already wack off to me in your office, I saw the cum all over your floor under your desk lol. You think about me when you fuck your wife too? Or can you even get it up for her anymore? No you need me don't you? Drop your pants. I want to see the dick that only works for me! You want to give all your money to me instead of your wife? That's an arrangement you'd prefer!
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 8 min 12 s
Size: 175 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-05-2019, 01:24 PM #112917
Модератор

Модератор

Default Aroma Give you Purpose Human Ashtray JOI - Mistress Salem - iwantclips

Aroma Give you Purpose Human Ashtray JOI - Mistress Salem - iwantclips

Go ahead & inhale for Goddess. Feel the rush, the throbbing in your cock, aching for more. Stare at My soles, worship My feet while I instruct your first few rounds of inhales. I'm going to give you a purpose today while you get high on Aroma and stroke your cock. Come close, stare at My pussy. Sniff your Aroma & listen to My voice. you will NEVER have this pussy. Why do you think I brought you here, puppet? So that you could fuck Me? No, I brought you here because I want to get you high & see you dance for Me like your cock dances for Me. Also I'm going to give your life meaning. Feel the intense rush of Aroma & crawl closer to Me. Open your mouth. I want to turn you into My human ashtray! A piece of furniture for Me! I tease you with My pussy but the only thing you're getting today are My ashes & My feet. I love watching you inhale eagerly, the way it feels when your hands wrapped around your cock grip so tight pumping up & down... Keep getting high for Me, keep crawling to Me. I turn you into the perfect Aroma puppet for Me. I've got you totally mindfucked now. On your knees, sniffing Aroma, mouth open, tongue out. Get loaded, loser! My sadistic Aroma game has you lost. Sniff, open, swallow! I'm going to do a nice long cum countdown for you involving more sniffing, stroking & eating My ashes. By the time I get down from 20 to 1, you are desperate to cum & will do anything I say!!! My words go deep into your head while you fuck your hand for Me & you begin to realize- I am going to keep you here forever! I will feed you all of My cigarette ashes! I seduced you & brought you here to keep, lucky Aroma slut! This time, you'll cum when I get down to 1 with your tongue out & My cigarette butt pushed down on your loser tongue!
CLIP CONTAINS: coerced Intox-Fantasy, Aroma, human ashtray, jerk off instruction, JOI, pussy worship, smoking fetish, cum countdown, humiliation, humiliatrix, foot domination, nylons, mind fuck, orgasm control, ass worship, masturbation instruction, goddess worship, femdom pov, sub training, lingerie, soles, legs, verbal humiliation, Mermerize
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 13 min 45 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-05-2019, 01:30 PM #112918
Модератор

Модератор

Default Step-Sister addiction - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Step-Sister addiction - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

I am your s*ster and have heard that you have been spending a lot of money at the local strip club. I come over to tell you that you shouldn't be wasting your money there and should just give it to me. I begin to strip for you, Br0ther and you are soon powerless to resist me. I laugh at you as I strip down to my bra, panties and stockings and heels and dance for you, taking your money. You beg me to take off my bra, but I tell you that I need more ca$h to let you see my tits. I notice your girlfriend's purse lying on the sofa next to you and I tell you to look in there and see if she has any ca$h. You find some and give it to me. Then, I remove my bra and you blow your load all over yourself. As I'm leaving I tell you that I will want much more ca$h next time, so you will either have to get another job, steal more from your girlfriend or sell to pay for your new habit. Your s*ster stripper!!
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 2 min 26 s
Size: 54.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-05-2019, 01:31 PM #112919
Модератор

Модератор

Default @princesskatsoless does Truth or Dare Footjob to MrNycFeet - mrnycfeet - iwantclips

@princesskatsoless does Truth or Dare Footjob to MrNycFeet - mrnycfeet - iwantclips

katsoles flewed into the city and reach out and I couldnt wait soon as we meet I went straight for her amazing pink poka dotted toes and she teased and played so much it was just the best experience ever.
Models: mrnycfeet

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-05-2019, 01:34 PM #112920
Модератор

Модератор

Default - GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison