Old 09-02-2019, 05:10 PM #11311
Модератор

Модератор

Close contact! Karina. Part 3! Girls can realize a variety of fantasies with the toilet slave. Slave can be used, for example, in the role of furniture. The girl can lie on him like on a bed and enjoy the way he sniffs, kisses and licks her ass. The slave relaxes the anus of Mistress, who can relish fart into his mouth or give him to try a little piece of crap. And then, the toilet slave is used for his intended purpose. Mistress fills his mouth with her sweet shit, and then sits on it, pressing it into the slave's mouth. The slave swallows very quickly so as not to suffocate. And this is a close contact.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 5 min 2 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 372 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 05:26 PM #11312
Модератор

Модератор

Farting comes easy to me, thats why im your ideal fart queen. I can fart whenever i want to, sometimes when im not even expecting it. But what i love most of all is farting into your face and forcing you to sniff and inhale my stinky rotten farts. Its so much fun! Get your face behind me and shove your nose into my ass crack. Im gona fill your lungs with my putrid gas.
Models: DPproductions

Duration: 7 min 5 s
Size: 236 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 05:28 PM #11313
Модератор

Модератор

Look, but do not touch! – You can not! You should not look closely or touch! – It’s not for you! Our husbands and lovers have the right! But you can only smell and taste our shit! This is a high reward for you and you should thank for this happiness! You are very lucky and you can feel the vinegar and the smells of shit of several girls! But you have to eat everything that comes out of their ass!

Duration: 20 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 05:30 PM #11314
Модератор

Модератор

I like you all to meet Ms. Rogue. She loves to play with her toys at work or outside. You’ll often find her squirting for you, peeing for you and mostly shitting for you. Check out this 1st clip of her playing with her toy at her job outside. So sexy how she pulls it out of her ass and the shit just comes rushing out.
Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 4 min 36 s
Resolution: 912 x 720
Size: 80.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 05:46 PM #11315
Модератор

Модератор

A big juicy plopping at the beginning of the video. I use the bidet in the end to clean my dirty asshole
Models: thickestprincess

Duration: 2 min 1 s
Size: 286 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 09:27 PM #11316
Модератор

Модератор

For the last two days, I’ve been upping my water intake and I’ve recording every pee break I’ve taken (minus the first morning pee). This clip is 6 different times that I’ve gone to the bathroom to piss after drinking 30 oz of water each time. This is more of a test run because I wanted to see which angle and which camera worked better for lighting as well as my giant hairy pussy lips. I sit over the toilet and just start letting the light-golden juice flow. It splashes everywhere! The last two clips are me in the tub and even though the angle is off to the side, you can see the waterfall of piss flow from beneath my clit. Imagine your face being my piss thrown. Get excited. The clips will just get longer and better from here!
Models: youwantchy

Duration: 2 min 46 s
Size: 42.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 01:08 AM #11317
Модератор

Модератор

Hello dear our beloved fans. In this video you will see Marina as a slave, a dirty crap and pissed slave who is ready to crawl at the feet of her masters. Lolita and Olga ordered Marina to sit on the floor. They didn't give a damn about Marina's head and pissed on her. Olga smeared shit through Marina's hair and she and Lolita spat on Marina right in the face and burped at her. Then they first fucked her in the ass, then used two phalluses and fucked Marina with two phalluses at once. The mistresses forced their slave to lick the dirty floor and lick the shit out of the floor, they kicked her and pressed her face into the shit.
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 57 s
Size: 1.23 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 02:20 AM #11318
Модератор

Модератор

This is filmed directly after the Shit Nipple Sucking video, where I take the remainder of the shit that I have, smearing it all over my stomach down to my pussy for you. I take my shitty fingers and lick them, and start off riding a dildo for you. Changing positions, I fuck myself with my shit covered dildo, getting shit all over my pussy as I do. Dirty talking to you all the while, let’s get filthy together. You know I’d much rather be covering your cock in shit.
Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 11:22 AM #11319
Модератор

Модератор

Hey my love. I really missed you and you missed me as well. Today I’m wearing a tiny top on with matching nude brief on. Well I would say something to you but it’s a bit awkward and embarrassing. I love you that you know well. I also start to desperation just watch my face. I wanna share with you my little dirty secret though this is the good to to tell you. We always share everything with each other even that is nasty or kinky am I right? So when I tell you about go to the bathroom to pooping that is not every time true baby. Because I’m not pooping into the bowl. Did you get it? How can be? I can’t believe it that you knew my secret so that’s not a secret anymore and I’m really so happy for. Yeah baby I love pooping into my pants then making sort of big mess. And this time wanna show you how I do and hope so you’re going to be hard for me. I tease you in panty a bit and suffering then turn around and release all my nasty poo into pants but on the side leaking on soles as well. Wow can you see that my love? I’ve made huge turd for you. It’s just stinky as fuck. Then I start to smear my dirty poo all over on panty in rear view, squeezing and make sure it got super dirty. I encourage you to jerking and cumming on my panty. My shit covered ass and soaked pants huge turn on for you as I can see which make my glad. I guess we we stepped up to the next level in our relationship which is the most important thing though. Cum on my dirty panty baby. In this video you get GFE, dirty panty poo fun, lots of feet and feet in poo
Old 09-03-2019, 12:15 PM #11320
Модератор

Модератор

New toilet slave Mark is back! Mark wrote me a letter – “I will be in your city tomorrow and want to serve as a female toilet.” We agreed on the time of the visit and which girl he chose. He said that he had not had such an experience for a long time and that he could not serve more than one girl. The next day he arrived. He was a little late, Victoria is lying on the couch and waiting – the food in her ass for Mark is ready. Mark did not know that a serious test awaits him – today Victoria very much wants to piss and shit. First, Victoria poured into Mark half a liter of urine, there was really a lot of urine! Mark tries to keep control so as not to disappoint his mistress, but it was very difficult for him. Mark asks for a drink, Victoria says – drink urine from the floor.

Duration: 13 min 49 s
Size: 909 MiB
Download From AnzFile