Old 12-08-2019, 10:53 AM #113671
Модератор

Модератор

Default Strong women deserve it all. - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Strong women deserve it all. - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Im that strong woman. The one who deserves EVERYTHING you have. You're a total failure in comparison. Im more the alpha than you'll ever be. You know i deserve the best of the best, and although you can only give me your pathetic amounts of ca$h, you feel so much better when you do that small bit. Im sexually stronger, physically stronger, mentally stronger, and you wouldn't even deny it. You're totally accepting of it. You're just glad to be beneath me. Strong women rule. Open up your wallet, wimp. Use a mark up code for me : WEAKAF = +50% EXTRAWEAKAF = +100% BANKRUPTME250 = +250% BANKRUPTME500 = +500% BANKRUPTME1000 = +1000%
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 295 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-08-2019, 10:56 AM #113672
Модератор

Модератор

Default tit addiction 2018 - Obey Miss Tiffany - iwantclips

tit addiction 2018 - Obey Miss Tiffany - iwantclips

New year , new you ? Probably not . Nothing can break the addiction you have for My tits. I tease and humiliate you without wearing a bra. Just like that you're sucked back in.
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 5 min 14 s
Size: 880 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-08-2019, 10:59 AM #113673
Модератор

Модератор

Default You'll Still Jerk It - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

You'll Still Jerk It - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-08-2019, 10:59 AM #113674
Модератор

Модератор

Default FFA - The last ride: Executrixxx-Fantasy: Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

FFA - The last ride: Executrixxx-Fantasy: Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Mandy Flores is an agent from FFA (Femme Fatale Agency). An agency where males request their END under the control of women. Desperate because of financial problems, with a fetish for femme fatales or for any reason, if a man enters into the FFA, he can be sure he will never leave it alive. My client is anxious to play out a simple photo he brought. A sensual ride, his last ride until he gasps his last breath and take the condom full of cum as my trophy....Mandy Flores
INCLUDES: Executrixxx-Fantasy - BONDAGE SEX - ROPE BONDAGE - BREATH PLAY - Coerced ORGASMS - Coerced EJACULATIONS - SENSUAL DOMINATION - COWGIRL -
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Size: 748 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-08-2019, 11:03 AM #113675
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tit Torment - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

Tit Torment - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

How much do you just love my yummy cleavage? These natural tits make it so easy for Me to get My way with you. The best part is that you'll never even fucking see them! No tits for losers. Yet, I can still manipulate you and get whatever I want with them. They're just so perfect! you can keep wanting them all you want but that won't change the fact that losers do not get tits. you don't even get to see them, never mind touch them. Face the facts, you're a slave for something you'll never even have. you're so obsessed there's just nothing you can do but worship until you're raw.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 7 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 621 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-08-2019, 11:03 AM #113676
Модератор

Модератор

Default You're Weak - MissLuscious - iwantclips

You're Weak - MissLuscious - iwantclips

I already know you drool over my muscles every night. Jerk off to them. But you can't get with a strong muscular woman like me. You're weak, and pathetic. You don't have any muscles, but you worship mine as I flex them.
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 2 min 31 s
Size: 129 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-08-2019, 11:10 AM #113677
Модератор

Модератор

Default Wild HomeWrecker - Katy AnnXO - iwantclips

Wild HomeWrecker - Katy_AnnXO - iwantclips

Your wife is so dull and stale.... is completely predictable and ordinary. She doesn't wear sexy clothes or make up. She is always in unflattering sweats that hid her unsightly figure. Your wife nags and bitches at you all the time..... you find it difficult to even get a hard on for her. You fantasize about me constantly.... I'm wild, free, and hot as hell. Always dressed like a bombshell sex fiend,perfectly made up and a body that's built for fucking. You see different men coming over my house and you desperately wish you were one of them... until one day you are! Married men are my favorite prey and I just can't wait to show you what you've been missing since you've been with your drag of a wife. Bimbo Yoga 9:36
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 12 min 41 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-08-2019, 11:18 AM #113678
Модератор

Модератор

Default Homewrecker Task: Forget Her Birthday - Princess Michelle - iwantclips

Homewrecker Task: Forget Her Birthday - Princess Michelle - iwantclips

Hey perv, your girl's birthday is coming up, isn't it? You know what would be soooo funny? If you just forgot her birthday. Don't make a reservation, don't get a gift, just forget. Celebrate me instead.
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 912 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-08-2019, 11:20 AM #113679
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cali and Mia - Broke Sugar Step-Daddy Milked for Profit Part 3 (720 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

Cali and Mia - Broke Sugar Step-Daddy Milked for Profit Part 3 (720 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

Mia shows Cali how her cow will be teased to increase productivity. Mia sits on the cow's face. Cali knows that facesitting is one of her former sugar daddy's fetishes. It will help him produce valuable pre cum now that he is her cow. Cali wants to be assured that all the money earned by her cow will be direct deposited into her bank account, minus the teaser's forty percent cut of course. Mia assures Cali that it will. Cow's earnings are always direct deposited to their Princess' accounts. Cali wants to encourage her cow to be a top earner. She warms its balls with her breath while Mia smothers him in her ass. The cow moans. "His moaning is the sound of you making money!" Mia remarks to Cali. The cow asks how much longer it will have to stay in the machine today. Cali reminds the cow that it will have to get used to long edging shifts. Being a cow is for the rest of his life! The new cow begs to cum. Mia reminds the cow that it will never cum. Just because its shift is done for the day doesn't mean it gets to cum. At the end of the shift the cow will have to go into its spiked chastity and rest. Cali and Mia put their feet up and relax. They use the cow to worship their feet. They remind the cow that all the Teasers are super-hot. This should really be a dream come true for him. "I have to cum. I have to cum. Please. Please!" The cow begs. Cali stifles her cow's cries by putting her foot in its mouth. "Pleases don't buy clothes. Pleases don't put Cali through college." Mia reminds the selfish cow. Cali leaves to see her boyfriend. She doesn't like to keep him waiting. Cali's cow is left alone with Mia. (9:30 long)
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Size: 472 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-08-2019, 11:20 AM #113680
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sh/t for a Piece of Sh/t - Goddess Lanie - iwantclips

Sh/t for a Piece of Sh/t - Goddess Lanie - iwantclips

You're a disgusting, useless loser and I'll use you as my human toilet. You know it's your calling so you're willing to submit immediately. You're so longingly waiting for my Yellow Juice and sh/t in your mouth. So eager, so pathetic. Well here you go toilet bitch, get used to it! And enjoy this amazing view of a GODdess you'll never have. All you'll have is my sh/t, which is perfect because that's what you are. Devoted losers pay MORE. Serve Goddess Lanie with one of these codes:
Hundred- 30%
GLLoserTax- 50%
TakeMore- 100%
GLSub- 200%
GLUltSub- 500%
Models: Goddess Lanie

Duration: 9 min 36 s
Size: 267 MiB
Download From AnzFile