Old 04-12-2019, 08:19 AM #11421
Модератор

Модератор

8:36 min.. GamerGirlRoxy has her hands bound and her ass beat red. Recorded with DLSR camera, high resolution
Models: gamergirlroxy

Duration: 8 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 08:19 AM #11422
Модератор

Модератор

You are completely controlled by my perfect goddess tits. There is no way you could resist them loser. You have no choice but to spend and spoil them. By keeping your greedy princess happy and you get to continue to worship these sexy tits. This clip contains: tit worship, brat girl, female domination, cock tease and financial domination
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 6 min 2 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 82.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 08:24 AM #11423
Модератор

Модератор

I have put together a bunch of items that I feel you need to purchase in order to truly embrace your sissy self. Take My advice and purchase these things and begin implementing them into your daily life. Interested in becoming My sissy? I sell My kik ID in My store, I am always interested in acquiring new sissies to train.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 732 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 08:30 AM #11424
Модератор

Модератор

Zoey is picking up her bbw ebony stripper friend Ariane up from the club and she seems a little gassy in the back seat! Zoey drives with haste as her farting sexy friend demands she pull over so she can pee to as she had too many drinks at the club tonight! It's early morning and they find a park to pull over at as Zoey makes her farting Intox Fantasy Fantasy stripper friend race across the park in her heels so she can pee in the public toilet! Good thing the park seems pretty empty as they make quite a scene at the park in her barely there schoolgirl outfit, tight fitting belly shirt and stiletto heels and stockings! The gorgeous amazon stripper pisses in the men's room and finises off with a nice big fart then Zoey even takes a turn pulling up her jean skirt and **** too and they head off to finally make it home!
Models: JessicaTaylorXXX

Duration: 7 min 59 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 08:35 AM #11425
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 43 s
Size: 216 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 08:37 AM #11426
Модератор

Модератор

No hesitating, no backing out today I am going to make sure you swallow every last drop today. I have made the hottest CEI video and it leaves 0 room for excuses,you will know exactly how and when to eat your cum to very last drop. I build you up by teasing you with my hot body, shoving my tits and ass in your face making you so very hungry for your cum. Desperate to have that release, you balls need to be drained dry by me. I want you to be the best cum slut you have ever been, get ready to flip your legs over your head and follow my instructions on how to eat it. Let me show you the proper way to eat all of your jizz.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 12 min 27 s
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 08:38 AM #11427
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty strips down to nothing and starts off slow by fucking her pussy with a glass dildo.. Then she decides to step it up and use one of her big realistic dildos in her pussy... Watch her orgasm while it fills her up.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 16 min 26 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.87 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 08:39 AM #11428
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 34 s
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 08:40 AM #11429
Модератор

Модератор

Watching the preview of my big breasts makes you instantly turn into my boob bitch. My perky huge tits will enter and control you mind, shaping and molding you into my weak addict as you stroke and grow weaker. I get what I want as you stare at them more and more. You feel the intense urge to obey as I shape and mold you mind. Repeat after me, "I am your big breasted bitch, Princess Fierce!" Now buy it boob bitch! This clip contains elements of tit worship, orgasm denial, goddess worship, big tits, natural tits, big natural tits, tits, findom, financial domination, tease & denial, cock tease, slave training.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 644 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 08:40 AM #11430
Модератор

Модератор

Giantess/humiliation video, with you playing the role of a dominating mother, who humiliates and crushes her speck sized son. You come home, fresh from working out for most of the day, and you sit down, take your shoes and socks off, and rest your feet on table, unaware that your son has shrunken on the table, and is now cowering in the shadow of your feet. Eventually you hear a noise down by your feet, and when you investigate, you lose it laughing at your pathetic speck sized son. You taunt and humiliate him for a bit, rubbing how much more powerful and superior you are to him, telling him he's not even a person anymore, let alone a man. All he is is a tiny bug, one that should be crushed. You think for moment about how to get rid of him, before you great a great idea. You stand up, and tell him not to go anywhere (Not like he could escape anyway). Laughing, you return wearing a huge strap-on, banging it on the table next to him. You taunt and humiliate him, enjoying how pathetic he is, a mere speck before your powerful cock. Finally, after some more teasing, you say goodbye as you Cru.sh him under the strap-on, relishing the moment. I'd like you to focus as much as possible on humiliating and making fun of the son, really making him feel as small as he is. For the son, if you can actually use something to represent a speck. Wear whatever you'd like to wear. **This clip is personalized**
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 15 min 54 s
Size: 505 MiB
Download From AnzFile