Old 12-11-2019, 03:48 PM #114381
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fashion Show For Sissies Trans & Bimbos - Katy AnnXO - iwantclips

Fashion Show For Sissies Trans & Bimbos - Katy_AnnXO - iwantclips

Any one who loves an ultra feminine girly girly will LOVE this video. I originally intended this video to be just for my sissies but guys who love a bimbo babe barbie doll look will love this video too. I model my recent clothing purchases that I wore out over the weekend. I also show the accessories that I paired the outfit with.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 14 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 932 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-11-2019, 03:51 PM #114382
Модератор

Модератор

Default Silly For Shiny Bikini - London Lix - iwantclips

Silly For Shiny Bikini - London Lix - iwantclips

You've developed quite the fetish for shiny clothing, haven't you? You didn't even realize this was a 'thing' until you noticed how much harder your cock gets watching me parade around in metallic, bratty bikinis. It's as if you completely lose your mind when I'm dressed up like this. PVC, vinyl, holographic, it all numbs your weak brain and turns you into a jerkholic zombie for me, doesn't it? You love the way the light bounces off my curves, making my tits and ass look even better than they already do. So stare, and stroke, and drool, loser. Get silly for shiny for me.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-11-2019, 04:13 PM #114383
Модератор

Модератор

Default Prostate Pleasure - Anal JOI - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Prostate Pleasure - Anal JOI - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Are you ready to open that tight hole? There's so much pleasure waiting for you today. The thrill of doing something taboo, playing with that most naughty hole, is such a rush. But that rush is nothing compared to the pure pleasure of prostate stimulation.

An anal orgasm. A slowly building prostate explosion. Today, you're going to cum so hard, harder than you ever have before. It won't be your cock exploding - there's no playing with your cock today. No jerking, no it's going to be an ass-gasm.

Fingers, a buttplug, a dildo. I'll be training your asshole with different forms of stimulation and stretching. We'll take our time, gently getting that hole ready for more. The intensity builds step by step, until you're stretched wide and begging to fuck yourself harder.

This anal session is all about feeling good. I won't humiliate or degrade you - in fact, I think it's hot when men explore their assholes! There's nothing but pleasure waiting for you here. And there's nothing like the pleasure of a slowly building prostate orgasm, with endless encouragement from me.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 654 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-11-2019, 04:30 PM #114384
Модератор

Модератор

Default Loser Abuser - Katy AnnXO - iwantclips

Loser Abuser - Katy_AnnXO - iwantclips

My beauty and tits are so mesmerizing to a loser like you. I don't want anything to do with the likes of you! The more I run and resist you.... it only makes you want my bratty and bitchy self even more! You love the way I humiliate you and make fun of you!
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Size: 555 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-11-2019, 04:33 PM #114385
Модератор

Модератор

Default - GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 8 min 32 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 87.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-11-2019, 04:51 PM #114386
Модератор

Модератор

Default Easy Money - London Lix - iwantclips

Easy Money - London Lix - iwantclips

You little finsubs are almost scarily easy to wallet fuck. I barely have to lift a finger, and the tributes come rolling in regardless. I want to show you the maximum amount of effort I have to put in to rinsing your wallets today. A little panty flash here, a little ass tease there, cleavage in a dress I was wearing today anyway. This is EFFORTLESS financial seduction, and you're even turned on by that, aren't you? You slave away, sweating at work for hours on end whilst I get paid to literally live my life. It would suck to be you, if you didn't take such delight and pleasure from being my finpet. So go ahead, show me some more of that easy money!
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 478 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-11-2019, 04:54 PM #114387
Модератор

Модератор

Default Do Yourself - Meana Wolf - iwantclips

Do Yourself - Meana Wolf - iwantclips

**This anal masturbation instruction requires a dong and lube** I want you to stroke like this...gently. Now squeeze your cock and feel that pressure grow. Relax and gently fondle your ass for me. It feels so good to take your wet finger and swirl it around your asshole as you stroke for me. I'm going to warm you up and get you so turned on you're going to beg me to let you put that dong inside of you. It feels so good to feel that penetrating pressure as you jerk your cock and lower yourself up and down on that dildo. Up and down...up and down...squeeze your cock...relax your ass. You're going to go wild with pleasure as every moment brings you closer and closer to orgasm. xoxo Meana Wolf Clip Contains: An intense tease and JOI with anal masturbation instructions.
Models: Meana Wolf

Duration: 14 min 11 s
Size: 820 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-11-2019, 04:55 PM #114388
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cammy Bukkake Battle - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Cammy Bukkake Battle - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Cammy is surrounded and outnumbered by M.Bison, Vega and Dee Jay. Cammy is tough and cannot admit defeat and even though she's the only girl here, she can take all of them. But oh no she's not going to fight them she's going to drain them another way. She gets on her knees and starts sucking on their dicks one by one. Cammy is going to drain their balls and suck them dry until the have no energy left to fight her. Cammy is jerking them off and sucking on their dicks, blowing them and jerking at the same time. Everytime she sucks and gets a big load their health bar decreases and slowly drops the more she sucks and gags on their dicks. She gags on their dicks so hard her hat falls off and she keeps going taking load after load on her face and in her dirty mouth. Cammy loves the taste of their cum even though she hates them, she just loves the fact that she is sucking the life out of them and each load she takes the faster their health goes down. By the end Cammy is covered in loads of cum and has wiped all of them out. Not a single drop of cum left and Cammy wins!
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 20 min 41 s
Size: 1.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-11-2019, 05:04 PM #114389
Модератор

Модератор

Default Relax and Sit on It - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

Relax and Sit on It - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

OK, My little slave, I know you want more than anything to be Goddess' little anal slut, but every time I check to see if you've been following your training and stretching your hole for Me like a good boy, it just seems too tight. and you know Goddess likes to be able to slide Her big cock nice and hard in and out of Her slave's slut holes without them whining and Yelping like little bitches, so if ever you want to be used as My anal slut, you're going to have to learn to relax and take it.
So, since the methods used so far have proved ineffective in preparing your asshole for fucking, I'm going to try something different; something more appropriate for nervous little betas like you. I am going to use the power of My voice, the medicine in My water pipe, and My smoke to take you into the deepest state of relaxation possible; a state in which you could easily take anything given to you up that little fuck hole.
you're going to need something to smoke, and something to sit on (preferably a glass cock resembling My very phallic-looking glass ****) and W/we can begin.
Good, now, just keep listening to My words and following My instruction, inhaling and exhaling on My command, sitting on the cock on My command, fucking yourself, mind, body, and soul, on My command, cum-ing from fucking yourself, mind, body, and soul, on My command.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 25 min 20 s
Size: 2.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-11-2019, 05:06 PM #114390
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki