Old 12-13-2019, 11:53 AM #114841
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Procedure - Foxy Farrah - iwantclips

The Procedure - Foxy Farrah - iwantclips

You wake up to me (your wife) after your surgery. You went under the Weapon of Torment unaware of what was going to be done....you left all the decisions up to me (your wife). You wake up to a nice surprise of my new big DDD titties too! As you are waking up I fill you in o the details of your surgery. You know that due to your pathetic 1 inch dick and marble balls....you were due to have something done about them. In this video I tell you that your balls have been removed and relocated...and your prostate has been relocated 10 inches deeper into your ass. This makes it so you will have to be a good sissy slut and find a massive black cock to fuck so you can have a sissy orgasm. Without balls...your only hope of an orgasm is having your prostate stimulated...and with it 10 inches deep in your ass you will have to find the biggest cocks to slut around with. Also....a few other things have been done as well as a second surgery have been scheduled.......watch and find out what your sexy wife has done to you and what will be done next!
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 12 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-13-2019, 11:56 AM #114842
Модератор

Модератор

Default Committed Cum Eater - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

Committed Cum Eater - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

You want to rub, tug, and beat off till your balls explode. My ass, tits, and face have you trapped. You're a hand pumping fuckboy and craving a release. I'm making those balls build to my body. They fill up and you're ready, desperate to bust a fat MESS! You know what I want. I want you committed and ready to eat your cum for me. No hesitating, no backing out, I'll make sure it goes exactly where it's suppose to - it your fuckboy mouth. This clip contains element of cum eating instructions, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, masturbation encouragement, cum eating, jerk off encouragement, masturbation humiliation, joi, cum countdown, orgasm control, cei, cei encouragement.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-13-2019, 12:09 PM #114843
Модератор

Модератор

Default Size Queens - Goddess Kitty - iwantclips

Size Queens - Goddess Kitty - iwantclips

SPH is one thing, but did you know, that it's not just the 3inch dicklets we hate? Even 6 inches is ridiculous to us. Myself and Miss H will not go near any dick under 9 inches. In this video, we compare a 9 inch to a 6 inch and discuss exactly why that is, before demanding that you go and pay a dick tax for every inch that you fall below the mark. Model featured is MissH.
Models: Goddess Kitty

Duration: 11 min 36 s
Size: 517 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-13-2019, 12:23 PM #114844
Модератор

Модератор

Default Wet T Creamy Cum - AriaNina - iwantclips

Wet T Creamy Cum - AriaNina - iwantclips

This is one of my favorite videos EVER made. I soak my shirt and fuck a big dildo on a table in a hotel its amazing.
Models: AriaNina

Duration: 14 min 27 s
Size: 274 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-13-2019, 12:25 PM #114845
Модератор

Модератор

Default Edging My Aroma Slave - Kira Star - iwantclips

Edging My Aroma Slave - Kira Star - iwantclips

Custom clip: In the begining you are close to cam with red lips and glasses. You tell me when I should sniff the popp3rs and don't touch my cock. You mesmerize me that I am your slave. Totally under your control. In next scene you wear black pantyhose and high heels. You play with your legs. Showing your ass from different angles. Sexy pov foot play with me. Then you show me your worn pantyhose and tell me that you will dress me in them. All the time you tell me to jerk my cock and stop on your command. I want some edging games. In the end you command me to throw a cube. Number will mean how many times non-stop I need to watch this clip.
Clip Contains: encouragement, joi games, mind fuck, Intox-Fantasy, femdom, pantyhose, custom, heels, popp3rs.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 19 min 13 s
Size: 1.45 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-13-2019, 12:31 PM #114846
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sissy Therapy-Fantasy sessions - Kendra James - iwantclips

Sissy Therapy-Fantasy sessions - Kendra James - iwantclips

We're here today to determine your subconcious sexual tendencies. I suspect you're not a real man at all, but a sissy in denial and after I've mesmerized you into a state of deep relaxation you'll feel the need to confess all of your secret sissy desires to me. You fantasize about wearing silky pink panties, don't you? You crave a big juicy cock and the thought of one sliding down your throat makes your little nub stand at attention. I expect that after today you'll be traveling down the path of sissification. With my guidance and the assignments I give you, you'll be a perfect little sissy slut in no time!
*This is an ongoing series and you'll be given an assignment each week!*
includes: Kendra James, Mistress Kendra, femdom, female domination, humiliation, sissy slut tasks, joi, jerk off instruction, mesmerize, coerced bi, mind fuck, sissy training, sissy assignments
order a custom video *www.KendraJamesCustoms.com*
Models: Kendra James

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 1.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-13-2019, 12:39 PM #114847
Модератор

Модератор

Default pantyhose worship (CEI) - Obey Miss Tiffany - iwantclips

pantyhose worship (CEI) - Obey Miss Tiffany - iwantclips

you beg to worship My pantyhose. To even see Me in a pair of them makes your mind turn into mush. I tease you in this sexy pair of pantyhose but on one condition , you must eat your own cum at My instruction if you wish to see more.
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-13-2019, 12:44 PM #114848
Модератор

Модератор

Default Love, Honor, & OBEY - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Love, Honor, & OBEY - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Once the ring was on her finger, the tables turned. Miss Rikki takes her wedding vows seriously, especially that her husband should always Love, Honor, & OBEY her. His life must now be dedicated to serving & servicing her needs, and right now she wants to use his cock. Rikki mounts her husband; he is her personal property now to do what she wishes with. Rikki rides his dick, her tight pussy wrapping around every inch. Rikki cums with his cock deep inside. Miss Rikki makes sure to imprint her husband's role in her life in his mind; he is now her servant. She jerks his cock, making him cum on her wedding ring; he is her property, his cock is her property, he is completely owned.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-13-2019, 12:53 PM #114849
Модератор

Модератор

Default Faggot Triggers - hotjulsfetishes - iwantclips

Faggot Triggers - hotjulsfetishes - iwantclips

Hello my faggot boy,
In this video you will be completely mind-fucked by gay triggers. You love my forced-bi videos. You love when i call you MY faggot. Faggot triggers are everywhere. No matter where you go. They originate in your mind and slowly take over your whole existence. You lose control and start craving big juicy cocks. This video is interactive with elements of hy_pno (mild humiliation, mostly encouragement to turn bi for me). I start you off slowly and at the end of the video you will be exploding with epic orgasm to huge meaty dicks.
I want you to have a dildo by your side or any other cock-shaped object. Here's how we play: Every time I say "FAGGOT" you stuff that dildo in your mouth. Every time you see a pic of big yummy cocks on your screen, you stuff your mouth again. After all, you are an inferior male. You crave to be on your knees pleasuring big cocks, licking Alpha balls. Come on, cock-sucker, stroke to all the triggers until i convert you into full-blown faggot.
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 14 min 41 s
Size: 562 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-13-2019, 12:57 PM #114850
Модератор

Модератор

Default Her Leather Leggings Slut. - Queens of Kink - iwantclips

Her Leather Leggings Slut. - Queens of Kink - iwantclips

Miss Tina loves toying with her slaves and she knows exactly how to get them very DESPERATE and horny! Her male pet is such a SLUT for leather LEGGINGS, just watch him drool over his sexy MISTRESS. But Tina keeps him fully under control and that includes his HARD COCK. She will allow him to FUCK her LEATHERS and if he is a good boy he may be allowed to CUM on her LEATHER ASS.
Models: Queens of Kink

Duration: 13 min 23 s
Size: 488 MiB
Download From AnzFile