Old 06-12-2020, 04:38 PM #1141
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Maja-Maja Tolimb

Fakehub.com- Maja-Maja Tolimb

Description:
I_m up to my old tricks again in this video. I spot Maja walking along the river side and I approached her to give her my story about being part of an internet TV company and I just wanted to interview her for a few minutes. This women claimed to be shy. She said that she gets very nervous about a lot of things. BUT as soon as I mentioned cash_her shyness vanished. She was happy to get her tits out of cash_before I paid for her to suck my cock. She loved my big dick. She was the one who suggested fucking. I was very happy to agree to this and I bent her over and filled her wet pussy with my bucket of cum!
Model:
Maja Tolimb
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Maja.mp4
File Size : 1584.22 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:30:23
Video : AVC, 7 143 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Maja.mp4 - 1.5 GB
Old 06-12-2020, 04:39 PM #1142
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Sexy Latina Fucks Starnger Thinking She s About To Become A Model-Billy Banks

Fakehub.com- Sexy Latina Fucks Starnger Thinking She_s About To Become A Model-Billy Banks

Description:
Today I hand you over to my American cousin Billy. He has seen my videos and he thinks he can get laid as easily as me. His favorite pickup spot is the beach_and today he is in luck. A cute latino women is walking along the beach and he approaches her with the same bullshit story that I use about being a modelling scout. He manages to convince her that she can earn money with her petite body with perfect tits and ass. After she flashes him her B cup tits_he takes her off in his car where she performs a great hand job and as sexy blowjob. She is soon bent over with Billy_s big black cock in her pussy.
Model:
Billy Banks
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Sexy Latina Fucks Starnger Thinking She_s About To Become A Model.mp4
File Size : 1932.89 MB
Duration : 00:43:46
Video : AVC, 6 028 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Sexy Latina Fucks Starnger Thinking She_s About To Become A Model.mp4 - 1.9 GB
Old 06-12-2020, 04:41 PM #1143
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Doctor Turns Busty Patient s Moans of Pain Into Moans Of Pleasure-Billie Star

Fakehub.com- Doctor Turns Busty Patient_s Moans of Pain Into Moans Of Pleasure-Billie Star

Description:
I don_t normally treat a patient for something as minor as heartburn_but for this patient I made an exception. Mainly because she was absolutely stunning_with brunette hair_perfect tits and a great slim body. During the initial consultation we discussed how to treat her heartburn and also discovered she had previous stomach problems. This_I recommended_required a thorough body examination_to rule out any potential health issues. She agreed and I began my treatment method. Starting softly I got her to remove some clothing_followed by more_and before she knew it I had a thermometer up her ass taking her temperature (just to be sure). I then assured her that I had experience in gynecology and began inspecting her pussy_though she was a little unsure what this had to do with heartburn or stomach issues_but that was soon forgotten when I began fingering and eating her pussy. Billie was loving this_and was soon grasping for my cock and begging for it to be plunged deep into her pussy. I thrusted away in missionary style_then doggy and side on_this proved a little too much for her as she began squirting all over my cock. I then asked where she would like me to cum and she replied_wherever you want. So I pulled out my cock and sprayed her glistening pussy with thick ropes of cum. I think all the strenuous activity may have given me heartburn. Thanks honey_I_ll see you again soon.
Model:
Billie Star
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Doctor Turns Busty Patient_s Moans of Pain Into Moans Of Pleasure.mp4
File Size : 1154.96 MB
Duration : 00:33:45
Video : AVC, 4 638 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFileoctor Turns Busty Patient_s Moans of Pain Into Moans Of Pleasure.mp4 - 1.1 GB
Old 06-12-2020, 04:50 PM #1144
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Patient has toy stuck in her pussy-Meggie Loki

Fakehub.com- Patient has toy stuck in her pussy-Meggie Loki

Description:
I think this was a first for me_to have a patient come into the clinic with a dildo still inside her from the night before and with no way of getting it out. Her pussy must be tighter than my mate Leon. Anyway with little time to waste_I was more than happy to get her on the examination table to have a good look at the problem. But to my surprise_she wanted a lady doctor or nurse to have a look at her_as she was very shy. I knew the receptionist Tracy would have no problem sticking her fingers up this ladies pussy_but it was something that I wanted to do. She would not allow me to look however_so it was time to call in everyone_s favorite nurse. I know by the time Tracy has finished examining her_she will have more than a smile on her face. So I left them to it in the hope that she would not be able to help the lady and that I would be next in line to give it a good go.
Model:
Meggie Loki
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Patient has toy stuck in her pussy.mp4
File Size : 1.18 GB / 1206.34 MB / 1 264 942 364 bytes
Duration : 00:26:58

UbiqFile:Patient has toy stuck in her _.mp4 - 1.2 GB
Old 06-12-2020, 04:56 PM #1145
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Public Agent Convinces Tall Brunette Beauty To Fuck Him In An Open Field-

Fakehub.com- Public Agent Convinces Tall Brunette Beauty To Fuck Him In An Open Field-

Description:
I saw this tall women in the subway and I followed her for a while to make sure she was not meeting anybody. I approved her from behind and commented how tall she was. I asked her if she had ever done any kind of modelling before in her life. She told me that it is something that she had never thought about. I pretended to be an owner of a modelling agency and told her that i was in need of a tall model for an important photo shoot tomorrow. She agreed to let me take a few photographs of herself in her underwear out in the middle of some wasteland. She had small boobs but a really nice ass. I could feel my cock getting a semi-hard-on so I offered her a modelling job but only if she sucked my cock. Her blowjob technique was not going to make me cum_so I bent her over and she held on to a treee while I fucked her hard from behind before I cum all over her sexy ass.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Public Agent Convinces Tall Brunette Beauty To Fuck Him In An Open Field.mp4
File Size : 1584.37 MB
Duration : 00:31:04
Video : AVC, 6 984 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Public Agent Convinces Tall Brunette Beauty To Fuck Him In An Open Field.mp4 - 1.5 GB
Old 06-12-2020, 05:03 PM #1146
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Latvian Beauty Looking For A Husband Finds Cabbie s Cock Instead-

Fakehub.com- Latvian Beauty Looking For A Husband Finds Cabbie_s Cock Instead-

Description:
Well this was a new one even for me_this customer was from Latvia and was over here looking for a husband_she was very attractive and I said that I would marry her but only if the sex was good. Before I knew it we were on the backseat snogging I slowly undressed her and when I did she had a beautiful natural hairy pussy_with my cock rock hard I started licking her hairy pussy and then she was sucking my cock and licking my arse hole. Do you know what I think I will marry this woman she was a right dirty bitch.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Latvian Beauty Looking For A Husband Finds Cabbie_s Cock Instead.mp4
File Size : 1113.69 MB
Duration : 00:29:43
Video : AVC, 5 093 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Latvian Beauty Looking For A Husband Finds Cabbie_s Cock Instead.mp4 - 1.1 GB
Old 06-12-2020, 05:05 PM #1147
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Bitchy Brunette Can t Pay for Ride-Ava Dalush

Fakehub.com- Bitchy Brunette Can_t Pay for Ride-Ava Dalush

Description:
Today I_d been really looking forward to having my lunch break and just siting back and reading my titty mag. Then like a slap across the face_I get this nutter banging on my door. I said I will cut my break short but the journey will have to be on the highest tariff to make it worth my while. She agreed so off we went. While on our way she did nothing but bust my balls about how long it was taking to get there_and then when we finally got there_she didn_t have enough money to pay the full fare. That_s it_your coming with me and your gonna suck my cock down to the balls. It was time to teach this one a lesson.
Model:
Ava Dalush
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Bitchy Brunette Can_t Pay for Ride.mp4
File Size : 1212.33 MB
Duration : 00:30:34
Video : AVC, 5 397 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Bitchy Brunette Can_t Pay for Ride.mp4 - 1.2 GB
Old 06-12-2020, 05:05 PM #1148
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Casting Agent Gets Balls Deep In Smoking Hot Brunette-

Fakehub.com- Casting Agent Gets Balls Deep In Smoking Hot Brunette-

Description:
Sarah (41 mins) We_ve got a real treat. Jim gave me the number of Sarah_a girl who he did a casting with a while back! He told me that she_d been texting him asking if there were any opportunities for her. Jim told me that I should give her a ring and tell her the situation and that I_m a agent who is looking for girls at the moment. Anyway_I gave a shot because Jim told me how sexy she was_he also told me that she was a little bit of a tease so I might have to convince her. She agreed to meet and I was not disappointed. She is a smoking hot brunette with a beautiful body!!! As Jim said she was a little bit of a tease and was very playful with her personality. She knew what I wanted from her and I could sense some chemistry with her. After we_d chatted a little bit I got her to strip and then the rest slotted into place. OH yes this was one of my favourite castings. Thanks for the tip Jim!!!
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Casting Agent Gets Balls Deep In Smoking Hot Brunette.mp4
File Size : 1419.17 MB
Duration : 00:41:32
Video : AVC, 4 630 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Casting Agent Gets Balls Deep In Smoking Hot Brunette.mp4 - 1.4 GB
Old 06-12-2020, 05:27 PM #1149
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Vacationing Italian Fucked by Local-Vittoria Dolce

Fakehub.com- Vacationing Italian Fucked by Local-Vittoria Dolce

Description:
Vittoria was left to explore Prague alone when her BF got sick on their weekend vacation. Lucky for her_I was there to show her the ropes! I met the busty blonde walking near the park and she was happy to chat. Vittoria is Italian_and so friendly that she didn_t mind pulling up her sweater to show me her massive tits in exchange for a little party money. Like me_this woman knows the power of cold_hard cash. She didn_t hesitate to say yes when I asked her to suck my dick_either! I could hardly believe it. I think Vittoria was more lonely than I realized. She fucked me like she missed me_those beautiful big boobs of hers bouncing over me like a vision.
Model:
Vittoria Dolce
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Vacationing Italian Fucked by Local.mp4
File Size : 1923.19 MB
Duration : 00:40:03
Video : AVC, 6 567 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Vacationing Italian Fucked by Local.mp4 - 1.9 GB
Old 06-12-2020, 05:32 PM #1150
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Barmaid Bares Her Tits And Sucks Off Public Agent For A Job-Lena Yof

Fakehub.com- Barmaid Bares Her Tits And Sucks Off Public Agent For A Job-Lena Yof

Description:
This scene was a walk in the park really. Lena was just waiting for her bus when I approached her and pretended to be a casting agent from a film production company. I said that I was looking for lots of extras to appear in a new medieval movie. She was very interested. I then pushed my luck and told her we were also looking for supporting roles to be filled by up and coming new actors. I told her that she would get paid a lot of money_but she needed to be comfortable acting naked in front of all the other cast and crew. To put her to the test_I made her shoe me her tits in public_which she was happy to do_but when I asked her to show me her ass_she asked if we could do that in my car_as it was very cold. Once I got her in my car_she wasted no time in whipping off her trousers and panties_and then sucking and fucking my big cock to land her dream movie role.
Model:
Lena Yof
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Barmaid Bares Her Tits And Sucks Off Public Agent For A Job.mp4
File Size : 1445.68 MB
Duration : 00:32:28
Video : AVC, 6 079 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Barmaid Bares Her Tits And Sucks Off Public Agent For A Job.mp4 - 1.4 GB