Old 12-16-2019, 12:54 AM #115461
Модератор

Модератор

Default Rejected and Manipulated by Bratty Brunette - GoddessVenus - iwantclips

Rejected and Manipulated by Bratty Brunette - GoddessVenus - iwantclips

You're a fucking loser. You don't deserve attention from hot women like me. I hate you loser! You're disgusting. Fucking pathetic. Does my middle finger make you twitch? This is your sex life, reject. All alone forever. Constantly denied, used, and abused. You're worse than a regular beta....you're a worthless loser that no one cares about. The only way to be in my world is by paying! You'd rather me be mean to you than be ignored. Ha
Want something specific? Want me to make something hot just for you? Order a custom clip via my profile now.

Good boys send tribute to show their appreciation. Send a tribute through my profile.

Message me to buy my Sk*pe or Kik ID.

Follow me on Twitter:@venusyourgod
Follow my promo/back up account: @goddessvenusxo
I'm now on iWantPhone. Click my profile and see if I'm online. Give me a call.
Models: GoddessVenus

Duration: 7 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-16-2019, 12:57 AM #115462
Модератор

Модератор

Default Can You Last 5 Minutes, Loser?... Or Even 3? - Princess Piper - iwantclips

Can You Last 5 Minutes, Loser?... Or Even 3? - Princess Piper - iwantclips

I doubt it. You're a premature ejaculating loser! It must feel soooo pathetic and embarrassing to be a quick cummer!. You know women don't want to have sex for only 5 minutes or less, right! But you've probably never even made it to 5 minutes, let's be honest. Hahaha.

It's even more pathetic that you can't hold back from cumming with YOUR OWN HAND doing the work, not even a real pussy. Even just jerking off, you blow your load before you really want to. Hahaha. You wish you could enjoy the pleasure of jerking off for a longer time, but you just can't help it- your cock takes over and explodes SOO soon. LOL. I know you can't stroke through this entire clip without cumming, or even just the first 3 MINUTES since you're such a premature little loser!

MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50% Markup code: PAYPIPER 100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER 200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 5 min 33 s
Size: 192 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-16-2019, 12:59 AM #115463
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 14 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 387 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-16-2019, 01:06 AM #115464
Модератор

Модератор

Default Black Men Do It Better - Goddess Kitty - iwantclips

Black Men Do It Better - Goddess Kitty - iwantclips

I'm sure you want to believe it's just a rumour but I'm here to set the record straight: girls really do prefer black men. And why? Well, aside from the obvious BIG reason, they're just superior to scrawny weak white men in every single way. Why don't you sit back and listen as I elaborate?
Models: Goddess Kitty

Duration: 6 min 14 s
Size: 290 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-16-2019, 01:15 AM #115465
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Ultimate Faggot Maker - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

The Ultimate Faggot Maker - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

You losers just can't seem to get enough of my faggot Mesmerizing videos. So many of you have confessed how much of an effect they're having on you. But does that stop you? No! You Beg for more! You want to be a faggot cocksucker but you can't do it on your own. You need to be Mesmerized and conditioned so that you no longer think for yourselves. With each video you go deeper and deeper, spending hours upon hours edging to these carefully crafted Mesmerizing videos, allowing all the triggers I insert to be planted in your weak, gay brain.
This Mesmerizing video is filled with flashing images and videos of cocks, huge white cocks and big black cocks. It also has sissy images and little sissy cocks in panties, to confuse you just a little bit more. There are also perfectly timed captioned pictures, filled with triggering messages that your brain will absorb after repeated viewing. You won't even realize them, but your brain will start to think them. You will find the images of these cocks invading your brain while the subliminal messaging slowly replaces your brain's own natural thoughts. This video will change you, it's incredibly powerful and intense.

But the true Mesmerizing comes from the audio. There are layers upon layers of sexy voices coming at you from both ears. Your mind will find it hard to focus on the words, you might not be sure what is happening. You might even feel a bit confused. This is perfectly normal. Don't try to focus, just listen. This is utter brain confusion designed with one specific purpose, to Mermerize you for cock. The techniques applied to the audio are proven mindwashing techniques. Watch this clip over and over again while you stroke to cock after cock as your brain gets completely reprogrammed!
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 16 min 26 s
Size: 91.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-16-2019, 01:19 AM #115466
Модератор

Модератор

Default Laying Down, Rolling a Cigarette and then Smoking the Cigarette, All while being Adorable! - Seraphina May - iwantclips

Laying Down, Rolling a Cigarette and then Smoking the Cigarette, All while being Adorable! - Seraphina May - iwantclips

I'm laying down all snuggly in my bed. But I need a nicotine fix! I roll a cigarette. I smoke my rolled cig, as I roll around from position to position. Including a bunch of adorably cute angles of my perfect ass. Smoking in bed might be the sexiest thing ever!
Models: Seraphina May

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 19.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-16-2019, 01:21 AM #115467
Модератор

Модератор

Default Therapeutic Humiliation - Madam Violet - iwantclips

Therapeutic Humiliation - Madam Violet - iwantclips

A real Thirty minute session with Dr Violet...youre so fucked!
Dr Violet takes off her glasses and smiles "just answer the questions as honestly as possible, there's no wrong answer.how does it feel when I say 'you're a pathetic useless bitch?'. You shudder with arousal."Hmmm, Ok." She takes notes. "if I was to say to you, 'get on your knees right now and take out your cock', do you think you would do it?"
When she stands up and you realise she's not wearing a skirt that you start to get really fucking hard.you find yourself kneeling. She climbs on the desk and stares at your cock with disgust all over her BEAUTIFUL face "when I look at you I feel nothing! You're a waste of fucking space!" She beams at you "remember it's only role play!" But you're starting to think she means what she says.
You're crawling to her NAKED like a little maggot, so HARD, confused, embarrassed. Is this Therapy-Fantasy, is she fucking with you? Then she mesmerises you and all thoughts STOP. Her big juicy breasts are tormenting you as you squirm on floor beneath her BEATING your cock furiously.
She humiliates you, derides you, as she makes you stroke your cock her psychological insights slice you DEEPLY inside. Truth always does. Such as -there's no helping you. So she's just going to FUCK YOU. She fucks your mind so hard you remember nothing else but when you wake up there is definite taste of CUM in your MOUTH.
Contains: mesmerise, mindfuck, countdown deepener, finger snaps, Therapist-Fantasy, mental domination, manipulation, humiliation, cruel mistress, psychological humiliation, disgust, impatience, men following orders, stripping, tit worship, JOI, cum countdown, CEI, powerful woman, femdom pov
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 31 min 20 s
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-16-2019, 01:35 AM #115468
Модератор

Модератор

Default Christmas Queen JOI & CEI - 0TripleDBabe0 - iwantclips

Christmas Queen JOI & CEI - 0TripleDBabe0 - iwantclips

Your Christmas Queen Sam gives you a sexy joi with a holiday twist! Merry XMAS
Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 22 min 38 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 467 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-16-2019, 01:37 AM #115469
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Ass 1280X720 mp4 - Ashley Sinclair - iwantclips

My Ass 1280X720 mp4 - Ashley Sinclair - iwantclips

Jerk off for my ass in this bikini! Drool over this ass. You know it makes you weak to see how hot I am and showing off. How about if I get naked... then Ill let you cum while I encourage you with a little dirty talk? Maybe I will have a little surprise ending too!!! ;-)
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 9 min 8 s
Size: 155 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-16-2019, 01:45 AM #115470
Модератор

Модератор

Default CUM EATING FOR STEP-COUSINS' STOLEN PANTIES 1080P - ELLIE IDOL & LONDON LIX - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

CUM EATING FOR STEP-COUSINS' STOLEN PANTIES 1080P - ELLIE IDOL & LONDON LIX - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

So, now that we have you alone, we want to talk to you about your panty thievery! We know what you've been up to, that you've been sniffing and wanking off into our panties. We're your step-cousins, you pervert! Still, it IS fun to fuck with you and make you jerk off in front of us to our panties. We're even going to make you EAT your cum! I mean, there needs to be SOME sort of punishment, after all. We just have you wrapped around our little fingers and don't see that changing anytime soon...
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Size: 625 MiB
Download From AnzFile