Old 12-16-2019, 01:47 AM #115471
Модератор

Модератор

Default Clean Way to Get Dirty - Empress Jennifer - iwantclips

Clean Way to Get Dirty - Empress Jennifer - iwantclips

I am such a tease. And I know you can't help but fall into My tease trap. you know you won't get to actually worship Me with your hands or mouth, but you will always need to worship Me with your eyes. And what a sexy view of Me you get right now.. I let you kneel and watch as I tease you with My Goddess ass. you are so fun to tease.. Such a clean way to get so dirty.
Models: Empress Jennifer

Duration: 5 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 167 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-16-2019, 01:52 AM #115472
Модератор

Модератор

Default Vegas Showgirl Intox-Fantasy & JOI - Empress Poison - iwantclips

Vegas Showgirl Intox-Fantasy & JOI - Empress Poison - iwantclips

You are lost in vegas on your first night looking for your friends. However you are approached by an alluring woman who leads you astray. You follow her after she coerces you to sniff Aroma and she gives you a mind fucking strip and dance in a jewelled showgirl bikini. She Coerces you to jerk your cock, sniff Aroma and dribble over her dancing after finally counting you down to cum for her. This is a night you will never forget
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 8 min 37 s
Size: 285 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-16-2019, 01:56 AM #115473
Модератор

Модератор

Default Satin-y Slip & Shiny Yellow Panties - DeliaTS - iwantclips

Satin-y Slip & Shiny Yellow Panties - DeliaTS - iwantclips

I'm your fantasy MILF, cougar, and tan trophy wife all rolled into one. Imagine being on vacation with me and seeing that I've packed a long slippery silken slip, such a dreamy blue-ish green it looks and feels like cool liquid silver melting to conform to my toned, tall, feminine body, dripping over my big firm breasts, teasing my sensitive nipples. And underneath her slip? TIGHT, butt-hugging, form-fitting shiny yellow bikini panties!
It gets even better when you see the incredible bulge my thick hard clitty makes, tenting under my pretty gown, making those tight panties even tighter, bulging with her engorged pussy-stick. I LOVE wrapping the smooth, soft fabric around my sensitive shaft ... and stroking myself. Stroking the silky fabric up and down over my swollen she-cock. I finger my slit to play with her clear salty pre-cum ... and squirt my white hot jizz all over. I get so turned on that I scoop some of my cum up and suck it off my thumb with my glossy puffy lips!
Models: DeliaTS

Duration: 11 min 9 s
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-16-2019, 01:57 AM #115474
Модератор

Модератор

Default Life Long Cum Eater - Punishment - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Life Long Cum Eater - Punishment - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Even if I am not explicitly telling you to eat your cum in a clip, you must ALWAYS eat it. You don't make messes no matter what. I won't allow it and it seems you've forgotten your place. So I'm going to remind you today with a 30 day cum eating challenge. One that requires you to make up all those loads you haven't eaten for me recently. You've been such a bad boy and you need to make it up to me with these very special task. Follow through and I will reward you with TONS of CEI sessions. If not, experience the punishment and endure the withdrawals.

Consists of: Cum Eating Instruction, CEI, CEI Encouragement, Femdom, Female Domination, Goddess Worship, Female Supremacy, Tease Goddess, Mind fuck, JOI, Jerk off instruction, Money slave, Findom, Financial Domination, Sensual Goddess, Tit worship, Ass worship, Body Worship, Cock tease, Cum control, Orgasm Control, Cum eating, Tribute
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 395 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-16-2019, 02:00 AM #115475
Модератор

Модератор

Default KINKY Aroma GFE - PrincessPilar - iwantclips

KINKY Aroma GFE - PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Your Kinky Girlfriend introduces you to Aroma for the first time. This date night, will be one to remember; you knew your psychologist Girlfriend was Kinky, but this. this is taking it to a whole new level. Even though She promised you when you first started dating that She wouldn't analyze you... She was, and found addictive personality markers while doing so. On this date night, She's the BOSS, She makes you dizzy with desire and ultra... impulsive. After the first hit, you stare up to the ceiling and accept your fate because it feels so good when She makes your head spin and your cock HARD. You don't deserve tits or pussy tonight. She brings the addict out of you in the most sensual ways. Enjoy xo- Princess Pilar
Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 17 min 5 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-16-2019, 02:00 AM #115476
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eat Cum for My Big Tits JOI CEI - JessicaStarling - iwantclips

Eat Cum for My Big Tits JOI CEI - JessicaStarling - iwantclips

It's so easy to manipulate you tit addicts. You really can't say no when I wear this bikini. You want to serve and worship my big tits? Then you need to eat your cum for them.Don't look so scared, you're going to love tasting your cum. And, I mean, you'll do anything for my tits, won't you? Especially when I cover them in oil like this. Face it, you have no power. Your fate is sealed. You're going to eat your own cum.To prevent you from chickening out, I'm going to pull my trump card. When you cum, I'm going to show you my bare tits. Then I KNOW you're going to do anything I see. You'll be absolutely mesmerized -- a mindless little cum-eating puppet.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 16 min 10 s
Size: 1.70 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-16-2019, 02:02 AM #115477
Модератор

Модератор

Default Beta Bitch Cum Eater - Katy AnnXO - iwantclips

Beta Bitch Cum Eater - Katy_AnnXO - iwantclips

Well.... you were left unsatisfied with the last cum eating instruction video.... I wasn't feel quite so generous to let you cum all over the place. I know you can't stop thinking about eating your own cum. No one can make you do it.... but I know I can. I have a special way of make pickier eaters eat what I want. I'm going to make you a deal.... this is the only cum eating instruction video you will ever need again. Today I am going to let you cum.... but you have to follow all of my directions. I know you will.... after all.... you are inferior male beta bitch and live to serve a beautiful goddess like me.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 240 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-16-2019, 02:04 AM #115478
Модератор

Модератор

Default Satisfy Me Or Blackmail-Fantasy - JennaSativa - iwantclips

Satisfy Me Or Blackmail-Fantasy - JennaSativa - iwantclips

I am fed up with you and want to ruin you. You are going to give me all your private informations. You bank account numbers, credit cards numbers. I am going to run your life. Everything will be at the tip of my fingers and with one single e-mail I could mess up your life for good! And I will do it with great pleasure if you don't satisfy me. You life will crumble before your eyes. You better make me happy and satisfy all my demands. It's turning you on to be own by me. Look how excited you are.
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 7 min 24 s
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-16-2019, 02:14 AM #115479
Модератор

Модератор

Default Silly For Shiny Bikini - London Lix - iwantclips

Silly For Shiny Bikini - London Lix - iwantclips

You've developed quite the fetish for shiny clothing, haven't you? You didn't even realize this was a 'thing' until you noticed how much harder your cock gets watching me parade around in metallic, bratty bikinis. It's as if you completely lose your mind when I'm dressed up like this. PVC, vinyl, holographic, it all numbs your weak brain and turns you into a jerkholic zombie for me, doesn't it? You love the way the light bounces off my curves, making my tits and ass look even better than they already do. So stare, and stroke, and drool, loser. Get silly for shiny for me.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-16-2019, 02:15 AM #115480
Модератор

Модератор

Default Girl-Girl Jerk Off Instructions - Exquisite Goddess - iwantclips

Girl-Girl Jerk Off Instructions - Exquisite Goddess - iwantclips

Your dream come true......right here! Two hot seductive goddesses teasing you and directing your playtime! Slowly teasing you and instructing you to unbearable limits......the sweet agony will only make your orgasm more intense!
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 11 min 25 s
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile