Old 12-17-2019, 03:53 PM #116051
Модератор

Модератор

Default How to Kiss an Asshole: A Slave's Tale - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

How to Kiss an Asshole: A Slave's Tale - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

As a bonafide asshole addict, Steed can probably teach you little ass worshippers a thing or two. With the snap of My fingers, he just drops to his knees and buries his face in My soft, lace panties, begging and yearning for Me to allow him to slip his tongue in there so he can bury it deep in My ass.
I mean, I get it. He's a slave; it's what slaves do.

But the passion with which he kisses My ass.I am certain none of you losers have ever kissed a woman this passionately on the lips. That's how wonderful My pretty asshole tastes. We both know you'd ditch your wife or girlfriend to kiss My ass in a heartbeat. Yes, you're totally a pathetic loser for it, but again: that's what losers do. They lose. And today, all of you get to lose.to My ass.

Although I have trained Steed to do all the work, it's amusing to spread My ass and watch him dive in even deeper. He - and all of you - would jump at the opportunity to be toilet paper for an ass this good. It makes Me laugh - especially because while he worships My ass, I stand there and make fun of him, verbally humiliate him, taunt him, tease him, and remind him of how hopelessly owned he is.

And I know - you're jealous. But you need to remember that loser ass addicts on the internet can only achieve so much in life! Merely watching what you will never have is probably the best you'll ever achieve. So be useful for once: get off your ass and learn how to worship Mine.

Give in and become My slave: search IWC for My POV store "Cordelia's Altar"
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-17-2019, 03:55 PM #116052
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

- Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 15 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-17-2019, 04:02 PM #116053
Модератор

Модератор

Default Gorgeous Matron Kay Fucks Her Pretty Pussy Using Only Her Sexy High Heels - St Mackenzie's - iwantclips

Gorgeous Matron Kay Fucks Her Pretty Pussy Using Only Her Sexy High Heels - St Mackenzie's - iwantclips

Matron has some down time in her room, and hoping no more students will be turning up anytime soon she can finally have get time to relax. She is wearing her favourite high heels today and as she relaxes she runs her hands over them, and suddenly she is feeling very sexual. She slips her pretty feet in and out of her heels and dangles them a little, but this just makes her feel even naughtier and she slips off her skirt and unzips her top, pulling her bra down and showing her perfect tits. As she slips off her heels she runs them over her body and over her panties, pausing to press the top of her shoe against her pussy. Now Matron is feeling very excited and she slips off her panties and opens her legs. As she seductively sucks on her one high heel she rubs the other against her pussy, moaning as she feels is smooth shiny point tickle her clit. She can feel herself getting wetter and she slips the heel of the shoe into her pussy and starts to fuck herself as she sucks hard on the other shoes heel. As she pulls her heel out and sucks her pussy juices form the stiletto she presses the toe of her other shoe against her clit, rubbing it up and down as she gets more excited, and as her pussy gets wetter she pushes the toe inside her, moaning and she starts to fuck herself with the toe of her shoe. As she fucks herself with her shoe she gets faster and faster and you can tell she is close, and it is not long before she cums hard on her favourite shoes!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 141 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-17-2019, 04:19 PM #116054
Модератор

Модератор

Default TITS ARE YOUR GOD 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

TITS ARE YOUR GOD 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

I know one very important truth. In your mind "Tits. Are. God." The bigger they are, they better they are! You worship tits day and night. You love pussy too, but big full boobs are a clear winner in your mind! Nothing can control you like a pair of big breasts can! Tell Ellie how much you love boobies. Bigger IS better, and now that I am a 32DDD instead of a C, you've become my biggest fan. You've found your new god. Now roll that tongue back up and worship me! Are my tits your god? Yeah? You're unable to think about anything else because my boobies are on your brain!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 10 min 24 s
Size: 373 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-17-2019, 04:21 PM #116055
Модератор

Модератор

Default Is it a Trick or Treat? - TemptressLux - iwantclips

Is it a Trick or Treat? - TemptressLux - iwantclips

Poor broke dudes spoke up and we the Femdoms of IWC listened. Enjoy this cheaply priced video for broke dudes. It's totally not a rip off. Just take the chance and see if it's a trick or treat. Maybe you'll get lucky
Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% mark up Use code LUXOWNED for a 500% markup
Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Size: 658 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-17-2019, 04:25 PM #116056
Модератор

Модератор

Default Become My Loyal Pet - AdrienneB - iwantclips

Become My Loyal Pet - AdrienneB - iwantclips

I'm so out of your league and so naturally dominant it's no wonder you want to become my loyal pet. Let's face it buying this clip is only the beginning of your submission to Me. Imagine serving Me for the rest of your life.
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Size: 498 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-17-2019, 04:34 PM #116057
Модератор

Модератор

Default Big Fake Tits Make You Stupid - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Big Fake Tits Make You Stupid - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

You love tits, you just can't get enough of them; but more than anything you love BIG, FAKE tits. You're just pro-plastic and there's nothing wrong with that. You want to see the buttons begging to pop off of a tiny, tight shirt with a pair of big, perky tits underneath. You want to see a sexy see-through lace bodysuit hugging my huge curves. You want it all. You swoon over under boob that's too angelic and too perfect to be natural. Fake tits make you stupid and cause you to act on impulse in ways you can't resist. Considering I'm well endowed in that region with 800ccs each, you want to take action again no matter what the cost. Worship my tits and feel the stupidity take over, like always.

Consists of: Tit Worship, Big tits, Tit fetish, Boobs, Big Boobs, Fake boobs, Fake Tits, Mind Fuck, Laughing, Bratty Goddess, Cleavage, Under boob, Breast Worship, bouncing boobs, Cock tease, Sub Training, Slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, Jerk off encouragement, Countdown, Goddess worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Size: 279 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-17-2019, 04:38 PM #116058
Модератор

Модератор

Default Yummy! Cum for Me and Consume It! - Obey Lady Ashley - iwantclips

Yummy! Cum for Me and Consume It! - Obey Lady Ashley - iwantclips

I make your cum taste so good! Eating a big load for me is delightful. My body makes your cock so big and my voice makes you so compliant. When I give you a hard cock and a soft mind, that's when you're cum tastes the best. Start stroking for me. I'm going to show off for you and you're going to love eating a yummy load of cum for me.
Worship harder. Prove you mean it. Use my markup codes to pay me more:
LoveAshley 50%
AllForAshley 100%
ObeyAshley 200%
Models: Obey Lady Ashley

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-17-2019, 04:39 PM #116059
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tit Torment - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

Tit Torment - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

How much do you just love my yummy cleavage? These natural tits make it so easy for Me to get My way with you. The best part is that you'll never even fucking see them! No tits for losers. Yet, I can still manipulate you and get whatever I want with them. They're just so perfect! you can keep wanting them all you want but that won't change the fact that losers do not get tits. you don't even get to see them, never mind touch them. Face the facts, you're a slave for something you'll never even have. you're so obsessed there's just nothing you can do but worship until you're raw.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 7 min 5 s
Size: 621 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-17-2019, 04:40 PM #116060
Модератор

Модератор

Default Let's Play: CBT - AphroditeElena - iwantclips

Let's Play: CBT - AphroditeElena - iwantclips

Play a game with Me. The rules are simple. Do as I say, when I say. After each stage, you'll be rewarded with encouraging words and opportunities to worship My body. Think you can make it through all three rounds?
Models: AphroditeElena

Duration: 12 min 4 s
Size: 637 MiB
Download From AnzFile