Old 12-17-2019, 06:43 PM #116101
Модератор

Модератор

Default Trying on Unique Shoes - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Trying on Unique Shoes - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Trying on 5 pairs of my 50 pairs of shoes, including unboxing two more pairs I just got today and trying them on.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 12 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 237 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-17-2019, 06:48 PM #116102
Модератор

Модератор

Default Don't Binge and Run. Work for Me. - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Don't Binge and Run. Work for Me. - Princess Miki - iwantclips

You're not a real man. Paying brats online is better than sex â€" maybe because you don't get any pussy, or maybe your brain is fucked up. Nothing is hotter than being put in your place by being drained. But some of you have decided that it's a problem… that it's something that's taking away from your life. Hot brats do take from you, but the orgasms that they give you because of it is something that's incomparable to anything else. You binge, cum, then run into hiding, ashamed of how much you spent. So why don't you make a little attitude change? Make financial domination your life, not just a part of your life. Yes, a findom lifestyle, as in every aspect of your life is defined by paying Me. And not just paying Me from time to time. Every morning you wake up to start your monotonous day, getting ready for work, remind yourself that it's for Me. Yes, every paycheck that you get from your boring job… most of it will be dedicated to Me. Think about how hot that will be. You, sitting at your desk, Slaving away with the thought of Me in your head. Your cock will get hard in your pants as you work, knowing that you will only be allowed to keep pennies from your paycheck. Just enough for basic necessities, while you work for your Goddess. I think you'd like that. I think you deserve that. All losers should work for Me, and you shouldn't be ashamed of being a paying loser. Don't hide away after you pay. Dedicate yourself to that desire, and to Me. It'll make everything better. Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmikiÂ* Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-17-2019, 06:48 PM #116103
Модератор

Модератор

Default 24 Karat Brat - - iwantclips

24 Karat Brat - - iwantclips

Why should I have to work when there are losers like you who'll pay me for existing? Look at me. I'm blonde, I have perfect, huge tits, and I know exactly how to squeeze money out of horny men like you. Get out your cock and stroke along while I tell you exactly why I am the Queen. Get my attention. Use one of the markups below.25% Markup: More4Blaire 50% Markup: YesBlaire 100% Markup: BBGoodBoy 500% Markup: BlairesBitch
Models:

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 870 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-17-2019, 06:49 PM #116104
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sensual Foot Cum - Tasha Reign - iwantclips

Sensual Foot Cum - Tasha Reign - iwantclips

Those sensual arches, those sexy toes, Tasha knows the effect her feet have on a foot boy like you. As she teases them inches from your face, she encourages you to stroke as you take in her cute feet. Worship them and be a good horny addict for Tasha. Beg her for a sensual foot job. Tasha has the feet of your dreams!!
Models: Tasha Reign

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Size: 740 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-17-2019, 06:55 PM #116105
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Gooning State - Edging Games - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

The Gooning State - Edging Games - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Welcome to gooning. This is even better than the average edging session. You're going to reach a new state of pleasure unlike anything you've experienced but it's going to require some sacrifice. You must jerk, you must tease your cock, and you must intensely give in to your desires. Only for a little while though, Once, I say no more, you STOP. Not a single extra stroke. Once you've experienced this prolonged edging session, you will enter a trance. Mesmerized as your cock and mind intimately merge together to become one. This sounds like a love story but its not, lol. This is when you become freed from all social codes of conduct, all of life's responsibilities, and you solely act on impulse. Your reactions are now based on what your cock wants, not what you "should" or "shouldn't" do. The gooning state is one you will crave to repeat, and repeat, and repeat. But fair warning, it WILL get costly and you will look like a fool. Why do you think its called GOONING?

Consists of: Gooning, edging, edging fetish, mind fuck, JOI, Jerk off instruction, JOI Games, Jerk off encouragement, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, pussy worship, body worship, implied nudity, gooning training, findom, financial domination, femdom, female domination, sensual domination, cock tease, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, goddess worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 28 min 47 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-17-2019, 06:57 PM #116106
Модератор

Модератор

Default First Pleasure, Then Pain CBT - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

First Pleasure, Then Pain CBT - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Today's CBT session is an exercise in contrasts. It's an intense sensory juxtaposition. First you'll receive overwhelming pleasure, and then you'll subject yourself to a big dose of CBT suffering. I'll make you suffer. I'll make you hurt. I'll make you ache. But not just yet. First, I'll make you feel pure euphoria. You start stroking, nice and slow. Drooling over my teasing body, you're savoring every sensual stroke, unmitigated by pain. It's an incredible treat of sensory pleasure, and it feels even better when you know that pain is waiting on the other side. A tiny jolt of pain, and then long, pleasurable jerks. It's not time for the Torment to begin just yet, but you know it will be soon. The anticipation builds. Slowly the pain creeps in. Bit by bit, the level of agony I inflict increases. It hurts, but somehow the Torment makes the pleasure that much more sweet. Pleasure or pain, you don't know which one you prefer. They melt together, they mix together, the complement one another so sweetly. And then it's full on CBT. Balls aching, cock in pain...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 24 s
Size: 788 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-17-2019, 07:00 PM #116107
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cleavage Conviction - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Cleavage Conviction - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Deep, deep cleavage.. The kind that makes slaves go completely brainless. It's no wonder that wearing a deep plunging bodysuit like this produces such a strong response. As I touch and stroke my gorgeous round breasts, I can see you struggle to contain yourself. The closer I draw to the screen, the more intense it becomes. My 34Gs are so enormous they have their own gravitational pull and it sucks you in. Go ahead and stroke as you immerse yourself in my breasts.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 327 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-17-2019, 07:04 PM #116108
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 32 min 29 s
Resolution: 960 x 1 280
Size: 650 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-17-2019, 07:04 PM #116109
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ache and Drip for Me - CearaLynch - iwantclips

Ache and Drip for Me - CearaLynch - iwantclips

There are a lot of improvements you can make as my loyal servant. I especially want you to work on suffering more for me. Ive been too nice and I think its time Im cruel when I let a slave jerk off, like how I really enjoy how frustrated you get when I lock you in your chastity cage. Is it so bad I want to imprison your cock and make it ache? You know all Im going to do is tease you with my perfect boobs and how you cant stroke that aching swollen dick on the verge of bursting. All you can do is sit there and watch me as your purple cock drips a stream of hot silvery precum all over the floor. I cant have your precum puddle go to waste so Ill leave a cup here so you can enjoy drinking your own juicy load, the taste of true devotion.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 9 min 30 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 484 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-17-2019, 07:05 PM #116110
Модератор

Модератор

Default Edge to My divine feet - Sweet Maria - iwantclips

Edge to My divine feet - Sweet Maria - iwantclips

Edge to My divine feet. Also includes: goddess worship, foot worship, foot fetish, orgasm control, joi xx
Models: Sweet Maria

Duration: 10 min 50 s
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile