Duration: 4 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 415 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 05:52 AM #11612
Модератор

Модератор

One is eating, the other is licking. Recently, Mrs. Christina and Victoria like to have fun with two slaves. They do it sometimes, so this time they invited me and Bernar. Usually I serve girls alone, and for me it was the first time I had to serve girls with a partner. I am considered the best eater of shit, so the Mistresses decided specially to use my mouth to send their fragrant poops into it. I really like to eat female shit, but I also really like to lick a beautiful girl in her ass after she have pooped. This time I was not lucky, and the second slave licked the girls’ asses.
This session was quite difficult for me. Mrs. Victoria and Christina like to admire the red back of a slave who is flogged by a whip. They flogged me when I was kissing their shoes, and after flogging, the girls trampled on my body. Finished having fun, the girls wished a toilet. Serving as a toilet was also not easy. The Mistresses completely filled my mouth with their poops and made a big pile on my face. Christina’s shit was very bitter and very smelly, and I am very sorry that I could not try Mistress Victoria’s poops in their purest form, because she was second in turn, and small pieces of her shit fell on Christina’s shit. With great difficulty, I had to swallow a huge pile that the girls made on my face, and the second slave was licking asses of girls carefully. The girls were satisfied with both slaves.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 19 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 10:42 AM #11613
Модератор

Модератор

Default scatshop

Models:

Duration: 15 min 42 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 907 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 12:54 PM #11614
Модератор

Модератор

How dare you start eating without permission. Hold the vase, I’ll make you a nutritious Breakfast, watermelon and shit. Here’s a bunch of fragrant shit. Now eat, you live with me, and you’re gonna eat my shit every day. Eat every last bite. While were eating my shit, you wanted to shit, you’re like a sewer. Eat shit and shitting. Shitting and don’t forget to thank your Mistress for a delicious, nutritious Breakfast.
Models: Mistress

Duration: 6 min 9 s
Size: 261 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 03:03 PM #11615
Модератор

Модератор

Default scatshop

Models:

Duration: 20 min 9 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 342 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-18-2019, 12:38 AM #11616
Модератор

Модератор

Good day my darling fans! Today I present you, collection of 4 films with my slave girl. These are her first steps as she realized herself, as she got used to shit, as she became a toilet slave girl step by step. Watch and enjoy. Love You all! I work for You.
1.Slave girl shitting on the toilet seat
My slave girl wanted to take a shit, and I decided to have some fun. She was shy, but she was interested and exciting to shit in public. With the grimaces, the little farts, she still gave birth to her shit.
2.Masturbation in shit
Slavegirl shit herself and masturbates. I teach her to taste shit, both my own and her own.
3.Slavegirl masturbates and poops
My slavegirl talks to her girl friend and Masturbates. Tells how she likes to obey and be my slave. She's my toy, my toilet paper,my toilet. Let fingering, soon she will eat a hearty lunch. Having finished, she wanted to shit, but she is still excited and her juices flow along with the shit.
4.Slave girl real pig
After whipping in the woods she pee, sitting, smeared face of shit and full of snot. You filthy beast!
Models: Mistress

Duration: 35 min 26 s
Size: 1.46 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-18-2019, 12:52 AM #11617
Модератор

Модератор

The training of the new slave of the Divine Mistress Giorgia, to transform it into her complete toilet, is almost over. The slave knows that this is a condition he had to accept in order to gain the privilege of being part of the many slaves owned by the splendid Goddess: and accepted it by submitting to her immense power.
After making Her beautiful feet worshiped as a sign of devoted submission, the Mistress orders Her human toilet to position himself. The slave, with discipline, swallows every single drop of the abundant piss that the Goddess makes directly in his mouth. But today the Mistress has a really full intestine and, when she begins to shit on the face of her slave, the quantity of feces is very great. The Mistress is very funny of the result and laughs at taste. But the slave cannot breathe with his face completely covered. So he is forced to open his mouth and a part of her feces ends up inside. The Mistress can’t take it anymore with laughter and to increase the slave’s humiliation, she spits in his face and in his mouth … Divine Mistress Giorgia!
Models: DivinaGiorgia

Duration: 7 min 9 s
Size: 340 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-18-2019, 04:20 AM #11618
Модератор

Модератор

Shawarma stuffed with girls’ shit. Today, while I was at work, I received a call from Mrs. Christina inviting me to come for lunch. She and Mrs. Victoria decided to cook shawarma and treat me with it. I was very pleased with this invitation. My lunch break lasts one hour, and I had the time to dine with the girls in their apartment. However, I did not know what awaited me. What happened next was a surprise to me.
When I arrived, the Mistresses met me by allowing me to enjoy the smell of their shoes, which were soaked with sweat from their foots. I am a fetishist and I really like this smell. And after I also sniffed the socks of the girls, I was completely delighted. However, I was waiting for dinner.
On the table lay pita bread. The girls had put greens on it, it remains to add meat filling. But there was no meat, and this was a surprise. The girls decided to make the filling from the food that they ate and which was digested in their stomachs. They put fragrant shit on top of the greens. At first, Mrs. Christina did it. Her “filling” was like a cream with a very pungent odor. After her, Mrs. Victoria for a very long time was pooping by fragrant chocolate sausages. The filling was ready. I had folded pita bread like an envelope, and the shawarma became completely ready for use.
I had to eat this food and it has never been so difficult for me to do it. However, I had to deal with it. After all, I am the toilet slave of these two beautiful girls. And I have to fulfill any whim that comes to their mind.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 35 min 50 s
Size: 1.82 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-18-2019, 06:46 AM #11619
Модератор

Модератор

Default scatshop

Models:

Duration: 15 min 2 s
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-18-2019, 08:02 AM #11620
Модератор

Модератор

My morning was hectic. I was so busy today that I had to simply "hold it". I couldn't get home fast enough. the moment I got into the room I bent over opened my ass cheeks and the soft shit glided out. You can hear is splats as it falls to the floor. It made such a mess on my thighs and legs I wiped for ever to get it off. I also smeared on my cheeks.
Models: annalise

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Size: 704 MiB
Download From AnzFile