Format: MPEG-4
Size: 36.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-21-2019, 04:40 AM #116742
Модератор

Модератор

Default Committed Cum Eater - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

Committed Cum Eater - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

You want to rub, tug, and beat off till your balls explode. My ass, tits, and face have you trapped. You're a hand pumping fuckboy and craving a release. I'm making those balls build to my body. They fill up and you're ready, desperate to bust a fat MESS! You know what I want. I want you committed and ready to eat your cum for me. No hesitating, no backing out, I'll make sure it goes exactly where it's suppose to - it your fuckboy mouth. This clip contains element of cum eating instructions, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, masturbation encouragement, cum eating, jerk off encouragement, masturbation humiliation, joi, cum countdown, orgasm control, cei, cei encouragement.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-21-2019, 04:45 AM #116743
Модератор

Модератор

Default Foot Fetish Edging Game - Mistress T - iwantclips

Foot Fetish Edging Game - Mistress T - iwantclips

This is a long, drawn out, intense tease scene for a very horny foot lover! I make him lick his cum off my foot at the end when I FINALLY let him cum.
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 18 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 560 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-21-2019, 04:47 AM #116744
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sexy CEI - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Sexy CEI - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

This is unlike any other cum eating instruction clip that I've made before. There is zero humiliation, just a completely sexy and sensual clip. I use tactics that I've never used before in order to get you to swallow every last drop of your hot load. The truth is: I WANT you to eat your cum. It actually turns me on. Don't you want to turn me on?
*The name Luke is used in this clip. It is still extremely hot and will be enjoyed by anyone who loves CEI*
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 14 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-21-2019, 04:50 AM #116745
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 12 min 5 s
Size: 432 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-21-2019, 04:53 AM #116746
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Ultimate Jerk Off & Cum Eating Instruction - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

The Ultimate Jerk Off & Cum Eating Instruction - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

Aww, what? Were you expecting to open the video to just see a pretty girl telling you how to jerk off? Aww, not today! Wanna know why? Because I'm sick of you NOT following my instruction! I KNOW that you don't actually do as I say. As soon as you open up that video, you can't help yourself...you just start furiously masturbating and don't stop until you cum...far too prematurely! Well we're going to put an end to that right now. Today, I have a fully functional cock of my own to use for demonstration, to prove to you that you are far better off following my instructions. And you should be thanking me profusely, because this is doing you a GREAT service. You and I both know the only orgasms you have ever had or will ever have are in your own hands, and how pathetic would that be to go your entire life never having an actually GOOD, MIND-BLOWING orgasm? So, you are going to do exactly as I do, obeying my words and mimicking my movements, and if you truly build up that cum the way I tell you to, I promise, you are going to have the best fucking orgasm of your life! Oh yeah, and one more thing. I don't think you actually eat your cum when I tell you to either. You're going to do it today, and you're going to fucking love it. Wanna know why? Because you're going to be watching ME do it, and doing exactly what I do!
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 16 min 29 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-21-2019, 04:58 AM #116747
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jerk For My Tits - PrincessCamryn - iwantclips

Jerk For My Tits - PrincessCamryn - iwantclips

(Custom) Camera focused on your face and tits slighty looking up at me POV i guess. Tits naked Exposed-Fantasy no bra or shirt Red or blue bra, talk as much **** to me till it's time for my countdown. -- You so desperately want to see my like this. You can't handle how hot I look in this. Jerk while I degrade you like the bitch you are until you're ready for your count down. My bitch, for my tits.
Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Size: 758 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-21-2019, 04:59 AM #116748
Модератор

Модератор

Default Helping You Out - DestinationKat - iwantclips

Helping You Out - DestinationKat - iwantclips

I walk in to see you humping a pillow.
I decide to help you out by grabbing my strap on and making you suck it before I fuck your asshole with it.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 10 min 31 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-21-2019, 04:59 AM #116749
Модератор

Модератор

Default Intense CBT - Tsarina Baltic - iwantclips

Intense CBT - Tsarina Baltic - iwantclips

I'm honestly more turned on than you, I'm sadistic about how you'll jerk, I can't help myself, you need punishment, your cock and balls are begging for it, don't wuss out, I'm sure you're shy about it, but you're ultimately my Squeeze toy, I'll have you busting your own balls and stroking to me, it makes me giggle and push you deeper, this time it'll be a long and in depth exploration on how much can you really take it, how long before you wince out, having your cock beat blue, stroking is just one of the sexy things I'll push you onto. Let your hands do the rest. You like having me Topping over you,mutt, grasping for release.... Will I allow you to cum after, will I make you do more than you can, whatever will I do with all these little instruments...
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 15 min 5 s
Size: 1.64 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-21-2019, 05:02 AM #116750
Модератор

Модератор

Default DRONE - Princess Miki - iwantclips

DRONE - Princess Miki - iwantclips

** NOTE: Listen to the audio preview of this clip with headphones.

To experience this intensely mesmerizing clip at its full potential, it is highly encouraged that you view it in a completely darkened room, silencing all devices, and wearing high quality headphones. You will get lost in My words and drown in My voice through carefully layered binaural beats and a whisper track that will make you feel as though My breath is on your ear. **

You are already enamored by Me, you adore Me, and perhaps. you even love Me. I have already influenced your life in such powerful ways, and the idea of that is something you find wildly erotic. You want My power over you to grow, and for Me to take total control of your mind, body, and soul.

That's why you're here. I'll warn you of the effects of this programming, that this may result in My total takeover, but the warning itself turns you on. You want to give yourself over to Me.

You were probably drawn to Me initially because of My beauty, My feminine sex appeal. general physical attributes that make your cock hard. But now, you're even more drawn to Me, and it's not because of any of that. You are turned on by My power, My influence, and you've gotten to a point where contributing to My joy and happiness is sexually fulfilling.

As erotic as this all is, it's transcends mere eroticism. I've given you purpose, and I've given you a reason to exist. You exist to serve Me, and you've never felt more fulfilled in your life. It's thrilling to be My useful, devoted worshipper.

You want to keep sliding down this rabbit hole I set up for you. You want Me to go deeper, and deeper, and deeper into your mind. I assure you, I will. You want this to be real, so I will make it very, very real.

You want the effects of this to be permanent. You want to be in My embrace forever, and you want to dedicate yourself to My joy and happiness to a new level. To do this, I will completely infiltrate your mind, to wipe your old self clean to create a perfect, mindless drone for Me.

You want to be programmed. That's why you're here.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 21 min 42 s
Size: 1.56 GiB
Download From AnzFile