Old 12-22-2019, 10:17 AM #116981
Модератор

Модератор

Default Big Cock Mesmerizing And Mind Rinsing For Faggots - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Big Cock Mesmerizing And Mind Rinsing For Faggots - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Priestess Katherine

This is simply the most intense big cock Mesmerizing clip I have ever produced. The gif above barely does justice to all the video fuckery in this clip. You're in for an mind consuming experience that will forever imprint itself in your brain. Play it on repeat, you will not be able to stop watching. Your eyes will go wide, your mouth will gape open, as you find yourself lost, edging for hours to this powerful clip. Images of cock will flash in your brain forever as you will not be able to stop your brain from thinking about cocks after watching this clip.

In addition to the video stimulation your brain will receive, this clip is also filled with layers of binaural tones, Mesmerize n0 t!c music, voices, and whispers. There are so many layers to this clip. Priestess Katherine will lead you down, deep into this Mesmerize n0 t!c Mesmerizing clip with her silky voice. And in the background you will hear whispers egging you to look at the cocks, to worship the cocks, to crave them. It is set to both confuse and program you simultaneously.

'Look at the cocks, no you shouldn't do that. What will happen if you do? You want to, you need to, you can't really take your eyes off of them anyway, can you? Of course you can, you can quit, you can totally look away if you wanted to enough. But you don't, do you? You need to look at every single inch of those cocks. No, you don't want to, you don't like this, this isn't for you. Except that maybe you do because you're so hard right now. But wait, this doesn't turn you on. This is all happening without your control, it must be some Mesmerizing trick, this isn't you. You don't get hard to big cocks, but wait, you do. Feel how hard you are. You can't take your eyes off of them. They are Mesmerizing you and all you want to do is stroke and further embed these images in your brain. You wanna close your eyes, you don't want to take this any further. But you will and you are. You have to, you need this. And besides your mind has already begun imprint big cocks permanently in your brain. You want to stop this, you're not a filthy little cock sucking whore, you're not a nasty little faggot getting off looking at cocks. Except that you are. You love this. Your mind is just letting it happen. It's taking over. You don't want to stop. You just want to put your hands and your mouth all over those big cocks. Going deeper and deeper as you stare. Your mind so empty ready to be filled up with these images and words that are now becoming an overwhelming sensation of pleasure for you. Let your mind go so empty and blank.'

'This is who you are, this is what you are. You can't stop this. You can't help yourself. You just want to look at those cocks, worshiping them. And once that image is in your mind it just proves to hard to get out. You can't stop thinking about this, you can't stop wanting it. Your mind tries to fight it, but it can't, as you give in to your true desires. You're spiraling out of control, you don't want this, look away. But you can't, you can't change who are deep down. What you need, what you want. Your cock is throbbing, you want big cocks. You're growing more desperate for them. Stare at the cocks. You're falling deeper and deeper as you stare. There's no denying the power these cocks have over you. If you cum thinking about cocks you'll never be able to go back, you'll never be able to undo this.'
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 11 min 46 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 69.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-22-2019, 10:19 AM #116982
Модератор

Модератор

Default A Jolly JOI Test - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

A Jolly JOI Test - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

You enjoy My little JOI tests and challenges. Excited to see what I have in store for you today? This one is simple, there are only two rules: Do not stop stroking unless I tell you to, and stroke to the rhythm that I set. Oh, if you cum too early you will pay a fine. This test will really set the boys apart from the other boys LOL! But really, let's see what kind of stamina you have, shall we?
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 15 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 575 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-22-2019, 10:21 AM #116983
Модератор

Модератор

Default Maid Service - Vee VonSweets - iwantclips

Maid Service - Vee VonSweets - iwantclips

'm done cleaning your house. I decide it would be nice to cum while i'm there. I get my toy and fuck my pussy hard from my ass view. Then I did down and continue to fuck my pussy until its a creamy mess
Models: Vee VonSweets

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 862 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-22-2019, 10:37 AM #116984
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-22-2019, 10:42 AM #116985
Модератор

Модератор

Default What Pussy Means to You - Princess Miki - iwantclips

What Pussy Means to You - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Why are you so obsessed with this warm, tight, wet muscle in between My legs?

Actually, don't answer that question, because I already know. Pussy is the representation of everything that is wrong with you. your shortcomings as a man. It reminds you that you're an undesirable, sexless loser. It is the one thing you know you can't have and you don't deserve because of who you are.

I don't care if you're a virgin or not. It doesn't matter to Me whether you've ever felt pussy before, because in My eyes, you might as well be a virgin. You're in front of Me watching this clip right now, stroking your worthless cock to this mockery.

I tease you in My white panties, tracing the outline of what you don't even deserve to see, let alone touch, taste, or feel. You're so obsessed with being denied of what you're obsessed with, and the denial only deepens this obsession.

You love getting off to being denied, you love being reminded of how beneath Me and other women you are, and I want to keep it this way. I will deepen this realization as I mock you for being a pussy-denial-obsessed-freak.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 747 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-22-2019, 10:45 AM #116986
Модератор

Модератор

Default Taunting Cum Countdowns - Princess Piper - iwantclips

Taunting Cum Countdowns - Princess Piper - iwantclips

I keep teasing you with fake countdown after fake countdown, you almost can't take it anymore. You're feeling SO horny and more desperate to cum by the second, the longer that I tease and torment you! You can't tell whether or not my cum countdowns are going to be real each time I start working you up again. You keep thinking, "Will this next countdown be the one that Princess finally lets me cum?" Super hot tease and denial clip

MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50% Markup code: PAYPIPER 100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER 200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 13 min 38 s
Size: 491 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-22-2019, 10:51 AM #116987
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sexy Aroma Jerk Off Instruction - 1080p - Fetish Princess Kristi - iwantclips

Sexy Aroma Jerk Off Instruction - 1080p - Fetish Princess Kristi - iwantclips

This is a very sexy instructional Aroma jerk off instruction clip that you simply cannot miss! I am wearing my sexy fishnet dress and my bling heels and this outfit in combination with me not wearing any panties is going to drive you absolutely wild! I start out making you jerk slow for me... just enough to get the really pumping. I get you worked up wanting more and more until I make you stop and take a hit from your Aroma. I get you fucked out of your mind and high as a kite as I am instructing you to jerk your dick at the pace I choose. I keep this going until you simply cannot take anymore and I allow you to have the best orgasm of your life! You are going to need days to recover from this one! Customer Review: "Wow... thank you very much. I'm lost for words, I didn't quite expect as much as you delivered. I need some recovery time now, I think my brain is as empty as my balls now. You made it feel very special indeed, thanks again for your time and effort!" You'll like this video if you enjoy: Jerk Off Instruction - Masturbation Instruction - JOI - Tit Worship - Masturbation - Aroma Intox-Fantasy Presented to you in 1920x1080 true high definition.
Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 15 min 59 s
Size: 969 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-22-2019, 10:57 AM #116988
Модератор

Модератор

Default Multi-Level CEI Jerk off Instruction - 50 MIN. CLIP - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Multi-Level CEI Jerk off Instruction - 50 MIN. CLIP - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Lick. Suck. Slurp. It is the time to practice your cum eating for me today but not just one way…THREE ways. I want to give you multi-JOI in three different HOT outfits. I am going to be extremely sensual as I tease you in the most erotic ways, and then Coerce you to cum THREE different times and eat it my way! It is going to be seductive, dominating, instructive, and beyond exhilarating when you eat three of your loads continuously for Goddess. Lick, suck, slurp whatever I want you to do. First, it's going to start off easy and test your obedience every time making you go deeper for me. Get ready loser, this ones going to be epic.

Consists of: CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Tease Goddess, Sensual Domination, Cum Play, Cum eating, sub instructions, slave task, cock control, orgasm control, multi level cei, goddess worship, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, mind fuck, mental domination, body worship, jerk off encouragement, tit worship, ass worship, implied nudity, cleavage, body worship, cock tease,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 50 min 1 s
Size: 2.42 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-22-2019, 10:59 AM #116989
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sweet and Sporty CBT and Drink - Mystie Mae - iwantclips

Sweet and Sporty CBT and Drink - Mystie Mae - iwantclips

I just got home from the gym, and I am ready to play a little game with you. You are going to drink and do CBT acts for me. I will be flipping over cards which will decide which you'll be doing. Throughout our game you will be drinking some Having fun and taking some shots for me. You will also need a candle and a rubber band. This is so you can follow my lead for some ball busting. Are you ready to play?
Mark up codes for true drinkers and ball busters:
GiveMystieMore 100%
GiveMystieEverything 500%
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 28 min 33 s
Size: 2.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-22-2019, 11:12 AM #116990
Модератор

Модератор

Default How Quick Can I Make You Cum - JOI Games - 5 Countdowns - FinDom - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

How Quick Can I Make You Cum - JOI Games - 5 Countdowns - FinDom - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

This is a very special jerk off clip. I want to count you down FIVE times to see how quickly I can make you cum. I want to see how easily I can make you explode with my voice, teasing, and body. This is an extremely erotic session that cam have you cumming from beginning to end. Just try me.how quickly do you think I can make you release?

Consists of: JOI, Jerk off instruction, cum control, JOI Games, Cum Control, Multi cum countdowns, sensual goddess, sensual instructions, strip tease, body worship, Tit Worship, Body Worship, JOI, Masturbation instructions, Jerk off encouragement, Big Breasts, Big Tits, Goddess Worship, Goddess Worship, Mind Fuck, Mental Domination,Masturbation Instruction, FemDom, Sensual Domination, Tease Goddess, Cleavage Worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 14 min 7 s
Size: 698 MiB
Download From AnzFile