Old 12-24-2019, 03:49 AM #117421
Модератор

Модератор

Default SUBMISSION Euphoria: Mesmerized & Denied - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

SUBMISSION Euphoria: Mesmerized & Denied - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Resistance is futile. Submission is what you crave. It's everything you truly want. Submission is BLISS. EUPHORIA!!! You don't want there to be any resistance left within you. You want to be totally committed to ME. Totally lost in ME. To be MINE. To be only MINE forever! Follow my sway back and forth. Your eyes travel backkk and forthhh. Slowly go deeper and deeper for ME. Growing harder each second. More and more mesmerized by the view in front of you. More submissive. ADDICTED! Say my name. Say YES GODDESS CHRISTINA!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 13 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 506 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 03:54 AM #117422
Модератор

Модератор

Default Halloween Party Homewrecker - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Halloween Party Homewrecker - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

You invited the whole office to your Halloween party at your house. We both know it was JUST to get a chance to see me in my slutty costume. I show up and immediately get dirty looks from your boring wife and her friends. But I don't care. Every guy here is drooling over me including you. If she keeps being a bitch, I might just have to teach her a lesson by seducing you. Yep. That's exactly what I'm going to do.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 12 min 40 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 480 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 03:55 AM #117423
Модератор

Модератор

Default Seduced by The Bad Bridesmaid - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Seduced by The Bad Bridesmaid - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

It's your wedding day and you've got cold feet. You've come to drop off the ring and see me in my Bridesmaid robe, looking fabulous. Once I see the big diamond ring and sense that you're having doubts, I decide to work my magic. By the time I take the robe off, you'll forget all about walking down that aisle. Once you see my perfect bare tits, you'll be begging to take ME on you "honeymoon" instead.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 13 min 28 s
Size: 297 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 03:58 AM #117424
Модератор

Модератор

Default Seduction, Mind Fuckery, & Humiliation: A Wicked Trio - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Seduction, Mind Fuckery, & Humiliation: A Wicked Trio - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Deep tan. Covered in bright yellow lace. Long lean sexy legs that make you weak. I sway and slightly lift up my dress. Goddess pussy. That's all you notice. My hand barely covering it. Goddess tits. Slightly showing through. Nipple. You grow hard in an instant. Your mind wanders. You want me so bad. You want my perfect body. Up close and personal. You see my hand covering my sweet flower. Then it's not. You just about lose it. Lips so perfect. With my words directing you.... you fantasize about what you want to do to please this amazing body. A body so perfect that you can't contain yourself. You want to fuck me. You want to shove your hard throbbing dick right inside of me. To taste my juices. Is this real? Could you… only a slave… rise to the challenge of pleasing perfection? Could you experience what only superior men are meant to have? Fetishes: Mind Fuck, Financial Domination, Cock Tease, Seduction, Erotic, Loser Humiliation, Female Domination, Femdom POV
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 320 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 04:01 AM #117425
Модератор

Модератор

Default Silly For Shiny Bikini - London Lix - iwantclips

Silly For Shiny Bikini - London Lix - iwantclips

You've developed quite the fetish for shiny clothing, haven't you? You didn't even realize this was a 'thing' until you noticed how much harder your cock gets watching me parade around in metallic, bratty bikinis. It's as if you completely lose your mind when I'm dressed up like this. PVC, vinyl, holographic, it all numbs your weak brain and turns you into a jerkholic zombie for me, doesn't it? You love the way the light bounces off my curves, making my tits and ass look even better than they already do. So stare, and stroke, and drool, loser. Get silly for shiny for me.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 04:09 AM #117426
Модератор

Модератор

Default BP - Devon Fat Shamed by Sorority Girls and Hazed into Foot Worship (Complete) (720 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

BP - Devon Fat Shamed by Sorority Girls and Hazed into Foot Worship (Complete) (720 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

Devon's been invited over to the Brat Princess sorority house. Today is her assessment. The Step-Sisters will judge her suitability for inclusion in the sorority. Devon's already been told she's too fat, but the message just isn't sinking in. Maybe a visual representation of her unfitness will help her understand what's wrong with her. Amadahy, Natalya and Sasha have a box of markers and some sticky back notes. When Devon shows up, they will use these to mark all of Devon's physical flaws. Devon shows up wearing a bikini like she's been told to. Devon is popping out of her bikini. It's one she bought last summer before she gained her freshman fifteen. Now, the bikini is all stretched and can barely contain her growing breasts. Amadahy writes “saggy boobs” on a sticky note and places it on Devon's popping-out cleavage. Natalya follows behind her big Step-Sister with a marker. She marks the areas where Devon is spilling out of her top. Sasha giggles. She goes over to Devon's love handles and marks them with her marker. “I seem to be bothered by this part right here,” she says as she marks another one of Devon's flaws. Natalya marks Devon's side boobs. Devon's bikini isn't too small, it's just that her body is too fat. It's not her clothes that need to be fixed; it's the fatness. Amadahy points out that Devon has white-trash tattoos, obviously because she's poor. Bad tattoos can't be undone. Also, Devon's clearly had her hair “styled” at a cheap salon. Two tone hair hasn't been on-trend since 2007. Natalya is especially grossed out by Devon's stretch marks. Amadahy is worried they are going to run out of sticky notes with this pledge. There are just too many things wrong with her. The sorority girls circle all of Devon's stretch marks with markers. Natalya has a modeling gig she has to run to. Natalya's body is so perfect, no wonder she is qualified for lots of easy, good-paying, jobs. With her looks, she only works a few gigs a month and gets tons of designer clothes for free, just because she looks great in them. Devon, on the other hand, works very long hours slaving away in the back end a buffet restaurant. She has a terrible job and will probably always be poor. Even worse, Devon is addicted to food. Between the job at the buffet and all the food available in the campus dining hall, Devon just keeps ballooning up. The sorority girls wish Natalya a great time on set as she runs out. “You look so hot, camera's gonna love you!” They shout at her with encouragement. Then they turn back to Devon's body. Devon couldn't be a model even if she didn't eat for three months straight, which would never happen anyway because Devon loves food too much and has no self-control. Amadahy and Sasha strip off Devon's top, since she isn't fitting into it anyway. Amadahy lifts up her own shirt so that Devon can see a side by side size comparison of their breasts. Amadahy has perfect perky breasts with cute little nipples. Devon's breasts are so big they sag. Amadahy's waist is a perfect 24,” the industry standard for models. Devon's waist is nearly twice the size of Amadahy's. The sorority girls bring Devon in front of a mirror, so that she can really see how she measures up. Amadahy does a side by side size comparison of their asses in front of the mirror. Amadahy's body is so fit and toned. Devon is just all around fat and sloppy. “Shame on you.” Amadahy scolds her. Sasha and Amadahy point out to Devon that they are only doing this to her because they are her friends. Real friends don't sugar coat the truth. Real friends are honest with each other. The people in Devon's life before must not have ever loved her enough to tell her the truth. Devon looks very sad at her newly acquired knowledge. Amadahy and Sasha don't care that she is sad, pledges have to worship feet. The sorority Step-Sisters make the pledge smell their sweaty socks. Then, she has to worship both of their feet. They tell Devon that if she does a good enough job, they might let her go to a sorority event. Sasha is thrilled and amazed at the level to which Devon is willing to debase herself for attention from the sorority. Devon does a really good job worshiping the sorority Step-Sisters' feet, but they are still not willing to grant Devon inclusion. Amadahy and Sasha tell Devon that she can go out with them, if and only if she can eat two extra-large pizzas by nine o'clock. There's no way Devon can stuff that amount of food, but it'll be really funny to the skinny sorority girls to watch the fat pledge try. Devon's disappointment is going to be so funny! As a gift, the sorority gave Devon a phone that is programmed to dial out only one number: pizza delivery. Amadahy tells Devon to crawl into the closet and use her pizza phone. She better scarf that pizza if she wants to hold onto any hope of going out with her new college friends. (21:22 long)
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 21 min 22 s
Size: 350 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 04:10 AM #117427
Модератор

Модератор

Default The "Threesome" You Deserve - Raquel Roper - iwantclips

The "Threesome" You Deserve - Raquel Roper - iwantclips

You've sought out hookups & flings on Tinder before, and had never had "bad" experiences. That was until you matched with "Raquel". She had claimed to be an adventorous girl who had been confined in a dull, boring relationship 5 years prior, and had recently split up and was looking for some fun. It didn't take long before the conversations exchange between the two of you became hot and heavy, "Raquel" being even so forward as to suggest a threesome on your first "date". It seemed to good to be true, but your throbbing cock between your legs made the judgement call for you & you naively agreed, sending "Raquel" your address; assuming naturally she would be bringing one of her hot friends along. You find yourself scrolling through your phone to pass the time before she arrives, springing up from your seat instantly when you hear a knock on the door. You twisted the knob and slightly open the door before everything begins quickly going down hill. You are rushed into the house by a red headed woman dressed head to toe in leather, leading what appears to be a collared gimp by a chained leash behind her (had your neighbors caught site of this!? Perhaps they'll call the police!) - You are shocked to learn that this was the woman you had been talking to, Miss Roper; the innocent girl "Raquel" you had seen in her photos not in sight. A wicked smile spreads onto Miss Roper's face as she begins to tell you to relax, not to worry, that your wildest dreams were about to come true. That you would be receiving the threesome of a lifetime; the threesome you deserve. How did this day take such a drastic turn? One minute you, a heterosexual man was scrolling on Tinder looking for a quick fuck with a young woman, and now? You're on your knees with a toned, muscular slave before you, his Mistress wrapping her latex gloved hand around his lengthy cock and shoving it in between your lips. Why aren't you stopping it? Why are you getting so hard?
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 12 min 45 s
Size: 1.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 04:12 AM #117428
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 20 min 7 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 04:16 AM #117429
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eating out & Double Ended DIldo - AriaNina - iwantclips

Eating out & Double Ended DIldo - AriaNina - iwantclips

Eating out & Double Ended DIldo
Models: AriaNina

Duration: 15 min 37 s
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 04:17 AM #117430
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pedicure 1 - Clipping & Filing - VioletFugazzi - iwantclips

Pedicure 1 - Clipping & Filing - VioletFugazzi - iwantclips

What a lucky slave you are, getting a glimpse into Violet's private life.
Sit beneath her where you belong and watch as She pampers Her little piggies.
Models: VioletFugazzi

Duration: 11 min 2 s
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile