Old 12-28-2019, 10:00 AM #118571
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ruined So You Can Eat It - London Lix - iwantclips

Ruined So You Can Eat It - London Lix - iwantclips

You're a guy with a cum eating fetish, who can't eat his cum. How pathetic is that?! You at least don't find it easy, but you keep trying, because you find the idea sooo hot. I get it; I understand that once you've cum, the horniness fades. I understand that you don't want to eat a frozen or a saved old load. You want a fresh hot mouthful of spunk. So somehow we have to get you one, without diminishing your arousal. How? We're going to ruin your orgasm, so you can eat it.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 10:06 AM #118572
Модератор

Модератор

Default POV Trampling - Princess Beverly - iwantclips

POV Trampling - Princess Beverly - iwantclips

Trampling is my fav! I get to walk all over men just like I always wanted
to. This time you get to see just what it's like. See the heels of all
these cute shoes?
I love that style! They're just getting smaller and smaller these days.
Great time to be a slave isn't it?
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 8 min 28 s
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 10:07 AM #118573
Модератор

Модератор

Default How to Control A Man - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

How to Control A Man - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but that's incorrect-- the way to a man's heart is via his cock. When you control a man's orgasms, he will do anything for you. I have built an empire on this basic concept of cock control. Proper control includes strategic use of tease to maintain erections and stimulate the desire to stroke. Instructions on how and when to stroke are crucial. Visual aids help to cement this takeover as the male is quite susceptible to imagery. He is not a clever creature, but he can be quite dedicated to the task of jerking so keep him focused. Once you have him, just keep on reeling him in.. over and over. It's as simple as that.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 123 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 10:08 AM #118574
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ruin With Me Collection - MistressLolaRuin - iwantclips

Ruin With Me Collection - MistressLolaRuin - iwantclips

A compilation of My 3 latest POV ruined orgasm clips! This collection works out $5 less than buying separately. 1. Ruin With Me... Back again for My favourite form of torment. today I want you to stroke-a-long with Me! I am going to show you some very specific instructions using My strap on, and I want you to follow them EXACTLY. I am going to tell you exactly where and how I want you to play with yourself. I am going to edge you over and over again. I want you frustrated and suffering for Me like the little bitch you are. Tease yourself slowly, now harder and faster as I count you down to each edging. The grand finale? Of course, a ruined orgasm! I want you to watch as each little droplet of cum dribbles out of your dick, totally mind fucked by the fact you can't feel any pleasure from it. Right at that crucial moment you are going to abandon that cock, and it's going to bring Me so much pleasure to see your pathetic ruining trickle out of you. 2. Edge and Ruin for Me Another tutorial for My little ruining addicts! Today I am going to talk you through 3 edgings and an abandoned ruining. I bet your cock is already standing to attention just looking at Me, dressed in a strappy bra, pasties and beautiful mesh gloves. I want you to imagine it is My hand that is edging and ruining you. I want you to follow exactly what I am doing as I watch. I want you to learn some cock control, edging and finally ruining on My countdowns, just like a good little ruined bitch should. 3. Abandon With Me... Don't you just love to follow My jerk off instructions like the mindless little stroking addict you are? I am going to give you very specific guidance, and I want you stroking-a-long like the little bitch you are. Watch exactly how I use My hands on My own strap on cock and make sure you keep up with Me. I want your balls aching to empty, that will make your ruining all the more satisfying for Me! Spit in your hand and edge that dick, 3 times in a row on My count. I want you as frustrated as possible before you abandon that cock, and I want you completely mind fucked as you watch your pathetic ruining trickle out. This clip was a custom request, and is also available in 'Mobile' resolution.
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 35 min 28 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 10:12 AM #118575
Модератор

Модератор

Default SATIN VIRTUAL HANDJOB FOR CHRISTMAS 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

SATIN VIRTUAL HANDJOB FOR CHRISTMAS 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

I have a Christmas present just for you: a "holiday handy". I'm wearing my satin red dress and satin white gloves because I know just how much you love the silky feeling. My hands working your cock, you'll be blowing your white spunk all over my Christmas dress.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Size: 187 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 10:14 AM #118576
Модератор

Модератор

Default Satin-Stroker - madam brandon - iwantclips

Satin-Stroker - madam brandon - iwantclips

I slip my long, silk & satin opera length gloves on and begin teasing you and your cock, pre-cum starts to dribble, it never takes long. Your addiction gets the best of you in my presence, you can't control your hard-on. You tell yourself time and time again you aren't going to buy another, get lost in another trance, mesmerized by my beauty, my tits, my total perfection. I slip in and out of multiple difference colored gloves, smoking and edging you to stroke for my beautiful hands, gloves and sensual smoking. Your dick needs this, you need this. Stroke it for me, be my naughty satin stroker and indulge your fantasies with me. Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me.
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 12 min 14 s
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 10:20 AM #118577
Модератор

Модератор

Default Office Heel Tease - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Office Heel Tease - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

I catch you staring at my legs and heels. I see you perving on me in the office. Don't you have work to do? Guess, you can't stop can you.... for some reason, I know exactly what to do with you. I'm going to let you jerk off to my legs and heels. I'll tease you with 5 different pairs. So you can get it over with and get on with this work day. How nice of me. The thing is... this makes you my office bitch. Go ahead and jerk off, and cum when I command. It's easy being controlled by me, isn't it?
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 13 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 261 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 10:21 AM #118578
Модератор

Модератор

Default Findom Demon - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

Findom Demon - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

This erotic halloween video creation is all about temptation. Dangerous, manipulative and highly charged temptation. As you jerk to the command of the findom demon, you are pushed to cross your most feared boundaries. Are you ready to be devilishly coaxed into head spinning arousal and financial risk? Are you brave enough to face the Findom Demon - a woman of irresistible seduction and corruptive control. Beware - all who have faced her, have succumbed to Her captivating persona, only to be left ruined, broke and forever imprisoned within an inescapable spell of lustful debt.

CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, MONEY FETISH, MIND FUCK, FEMDOM, FEMDOM POV, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHP, LOVE ADDICTION, MAGIC CONTROL, EROTIC MAGIC, CATSUITS, SHINY FETISH.

MARKUP CODES:
Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes and tribute to show Me your devotion: 10% = SAFF10 25% = SAFF25 50% = SAFF50 100% = SAFF100 250% = SAFF250 500% = SAFF500 1000% = SAFFRON1000
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 13 min 58 s
Size: 419 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 10:40 AM #118579
Модератор

Модератор

Default Nylon Loving Lil Perv - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Nylon Loving Lil Perv - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Kneel in front of me, I need to talk to you about something that may be rather embarrassing to you. I've been noticing the way you have been looking at me lately, it's inappropriate. If your guardian caught you, you'd be in big trouble! I'm not going to punish you though, I'd rather encourage you to explore your budding sexuality. you see, I was scared you might be gay! What a relief when I saw your pants growing when you were gazing at my nylon clad legs.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 14 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 344 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 10:48 AM #118580
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dr Cox helps your dick grow - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Dr Cox helps your dick grow - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Dr. Cox is conducting a medical study. She is testing a new treatment to help men who have a small penis. Dr. Cox is a professional and takes this study very serious. While she puts on her medical gloves she explains to her first patient that she has to apply the treatment in the form of a lotion herself to ensure the best results possible. She applies the lotion on the patient's small cock and rubs it in thoroughly. The first results should be visible in a few seconds and it's not long before the patient's penis is longer and thicker in size. Dr. Roxy noticed the results immediately and also a strange odour but a good smell, and seeing a dick grow makes her horny as well. Dr. Roxy insists on applying more of the growth lotion to her patient's penis. This time Dr. Roxy applies the lotion a little bit different, more like she is giving a hand job. It's important to really rub the lotion in hard and fast for best results she claims. She notices another growth spurt, and also some white liquid at the tip of the dick. She calms her patient down every thing is ok, she is a doctor nothing to be ashamed about, it is expected that the patient leaks some pre cum after so much growth frequency in such a shot space of time. She examines the cum between her fingers (still wearing gloves). It is much thicker than normal cum and examines it closer to her face and inhales and discovers it is also the source of that smell. That scent makes her visibly horny. She searches for excuses to play with the cock, she removes her gloves and starts to give him a handjob because she needs a sperm sample.She feels his cock erupting and pulsing, she can't control herself any longer puts her patient's cock in her mouth to get a big load of that delicious cum. Dr. Cox plays with the cum, licking it off her fingers, blowing bubbles and tasting it. She has now lost all of her professionalism she just wants to feel that cock grow inside of her. She unbuttons her blouse and pulls down her skirt and rubs some of the lotion onto her pussy. Then she stars to ride him, begging for more of that awesome big cock. She demands that he grows inside of her fill her up with that nice cum and make her pregnant. Dr. Cox gets a huge creampie from an even bigger cock. Now she loses it, she goes completely crazy for cock and cum, she plays with the cream pie. Then she starts to apply all what is left of the lotionand onto her ass while stretching her ass with her fingers. She begs him to fuck her ass, he deserves an even bigger cock. She wants another load of cum. She needs to get fucked by his huge cock. She lets him fuck her and pound her ass hard. Until he blows a big load into her ass (the biggest load so far). While she plays with the cum she noticed that his dick got even bigger it must have been from the lotion on her ass and he was pounding her hard. She encourage him to grow more, while she keeps playing with the cum. He has a god like penis now so big 15" in size. Dr. Cox cannot believe how huge that cock is, it's not scientifically possible! She tries to fit it in her mouth, it wont fit. Dr. Cox manages to fit it in her wet cum filled cunt and is so filled with cock and cum she rolls her eyes and moans in pleasure. She tells him to conquer all the women of the world with that big godlike cock. He can start with her receptionist, she needs a good hard pounding from that Creature sized cock
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 25 min 1 s
Size: 2.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile