Old 12-28-2019, 05:18 PM #118661
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shiny Gown JOI - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Shiny Gown JOI - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Imagine a beautiful Goddess wearing a skin tight, curve hugging, shiny metallic blue dress, encouraging you to jerk off. Now buy this clip and make it real.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 522 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 05:18 PM #118662
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 2 s
Size: 516 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 05:25 PM #118663
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dental Assistant Home Wrecker - Goddess Gwen - iwantclips

Dental Assistant Home Wrecker - Goddess Gwen - iwantclips

Dr. Simon, I got the x-rays you asked for and Mrs. Simon called to say she's home early tonight. You don't look very excited to hear about that. In fact you look downright disappointed! What? You hate your wife that much? Or you just want me that much? I know you want me, You're always correcting me and telling me how to do things around the office, even though I do everything perfectly, you're just trying to come up with an excuse to talk to me and to be close to me. You want to have an affair? Won't your wife be mad? You know she will find out! You're not the most indiscrete person you know. She will for sure find out about us and then what? Think she will leave you? Then you finally be free right? Free to turn your fantasy into a reality! You already wack off to me in your office, I saw the cum all over your floor under your desk lol. You think about me when you fuck your wife too? Or can you even get it up for her anymore? No you need me don't you? Drop your pants. I want to see the dick that only works for me! You want to give all your money to me instead of your wife? That's an arrangement you'd prefer!
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 8 min 12 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 175 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 05:27 PM #118664
Модератор

Модератор

Default Part 2 - Cumslut Training - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Part 2 - Cumslut Training - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Part 2 of the cumslut training. Master has enslaved the MILF principal, and made her fire the ugly bitch of a cheerleader coach and had her replaced by me the number one slut the sexy swim coach. This time it's up to me to enslave the entire cheerleader squad and I will only pick the sluts who are thirsty, hungry filthy lil cock sluts desperate for cock and cum. I prepared a protein shake for every cheerleader (little do they know it completely 100% full of master's cum) and tell them they have to take their shake. This is a test, the ones who swallow all of the cum will be kept and the ones who spit it out and can't finish it will be kicked off the team for being useless ugly bitches incapable of swallowing. They are of no use to master and clearly not greedy cumsluts like the rest of the girls who are practically licking the shakers clean every drop licked. Now the real training begins, to be a good slut they must be able to take cock and cum in all holes and I show them how to suck, deepthroat, gag and get facefucked and take a big load of hot spunk on their face and it drips down into theirs mouths they will love the taste and smell of master's cum. They must worship his cock and do a cheer to beg for his cock and cum. Next the must be able to ride, master will grow tired after fucking his entire team of sluts all day so they must be able to sit and bounce on masters dick until they drain his balls dry. Begging to be filled with cum and impregnated, master wants to breed his bitches and fill them will all his cum, no need to take any pill you must stop in order for master to knock you up. Young, dumb and full of cum that what you will be. So much cum flowing out of your cunt that you lick it up and taste it, you love masters cum. Now you must take his cock in your ass too, now most of you are inexperienced at anal unlike me if you want to reach pro level you must have a plug in your ass 24/7 so your ass is always stretched and ready to take master's dick. Until master stretches you out like me you will need your plug wedged up your asses. Master will fill your asses with his hot cum and it will drip out, you will suck your fingers clean and taste your ass and lick his cock clean after he fucks your ass. Ass to mouth whores you will become. Master even likes to switch between holes so he fills you up with excess cum and lets it drip out everywhere. Sometimes master will want his friends to fuck your holes too, cause he gets paid to share his whores and you will take another dick along with his to get double penetration when told to do so. Only when master gives you permission to take cock for money you will do so, otherwise you belong to him and only take his cock and cum. The cheer squad will make good money for master this way and he'll even want to ram two cock in your pussy at once and fill all your holes for gangbangs. Master will be pleased to see which bitch can take the most dick and which of you is the nastiest slut. You will be full with so much cock and cum that when you get pregnant you wont know who the Step-Father is of your whore ****. Master loves to fuck with his bitches
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 30 min 12 s
Size: 1.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 05:27 PM #118665
Модератор

Модератор

Default MY STEP LITTLE SISTER'S ASS HAD ME GRIND & DRY HUMP IT - ImMeganLive - iwantclips

MY STEP LITTLE SISTER'S ASS HAD ME GRIND & DRY HUMP IT - ImMeganLive - iwantclips

My little step Step-Sister was trying her new yoga pants and she was in the doggy style position as she was trying some exercise when I walked in. She didn't notice me until later because she had headphones on. I was watching her and conflicted. After all, she is my step Step-Sister! Damn do I admire the view in front of me! So I come up with the no so brilliant plan to try and wank one quietly and let no one be the wiser. I undo my pants and begin to jerk myself off while staring at her ass. She backs her ass up and accidentally grind right into my cock! She turns around in shock and tells me "What the hell do you think you're doing!" I was extremely embarrassed! She then started to tease me about the fact that she is my step Step-Sister and how taboo this is! She finally give up saying something like she just bought these new yoga pants "so fine do whatever you want to my ass, just don't cum on the pants!" Getting the green light, I take the helm at first and grinds against her clothed ass cheeks dry humping her yoga pants. She remind me again not to cum on the pants so I pull them down and accidentally takes her panties down with them giving a nice view of her butthole and pussy too. She calls me a pervert, she never expected ne to go so far but she went along with it still. I continue the ass grinding and dry humping this time on her bare ass cheeks. She starts to get into it now too, pushing her ass back into me and helping the grinding just as much. She reason that this is still some pretty good exercise, who knows when her dumb step Step-Brother will finally cum so she might as well get some yoga in. Eventually she takes full control and are doing most of the grinding, rubbing her ass all over my cock. Eventually I cum from the sensation of your ass over my cock -- no hands or anything just from the frotting alone -- and cum all over her ass. "Oh my god!" you are in total disbelief. Did he really just cum on his step Step-Sister?” she said! Then she teased me again! And finally, she realized that some of my cum was dripping on her pants…oh god was she mad at me! She made me buy a new pair…but all of this was totally worth it! I came so hard and she grinds like a pro! She shook her head in disbelief and went back to doing the yoga poses with my cum covered bare ass sticking out.
Models: ImMeganLive

Duration: 18 min 46 s
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 05:35 PM #118666
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Ultimate Jerk Off & Cum Eating Instruction - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

The Ultimate Jerk Off & Cum Eating Instruction - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

Aww, what? Were you expecting to open the video to just see a pretty girl telling you how to jerk off? Aww, not today! Wanna know why? Because I'm sick of you NOT following my instruction! I KNOW that you don't actually do as I say. As soon as you open up that video, you can't help yourself...you just start furiously masturbating and don't stop until you cum...far too prematurely! Well we're going to put an end to that right now. Today, I have a fully functional cock of my own to use for demonstration, to prove to you that you are far better off following my instructions. And you should be thanking me profusely, because this is doing you a GREAT service. You and I both know the only orgasms you have ever had or will ever have are in your own hands, and how pathetic would that be to go your entire life never having an actually GOOD, MIND-BLOWING orgasm? So, you are going to do exactly as I do, obeying my words and mimicking my movements, and if you truly build up that cum the way I tell you to, I promise, you are going to have the best fucking orgasm of your life! Oh yeah, and one more thing. I don't think you actually eat your cum when I tell you to either. You're going to do it today, and you're going to fucking love it. Wanna know why? Because you're going to be watching ME do it, and doing exactly what I do!
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 16 min 29 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 05:39 PM #118667
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hurtful Humiliating Truth - AMAZON Goddess Harley - iwantclips

Hurtful Humiliating Truth - AMAZON Goddess Harley - iwantclips

Here you are again in front of a glowing screen with your cock in your hand! LOL! Stroke it while I tell you what that makes you!
Goddess Halrey
Categories: JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Orgasm Control, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Cum Countdown.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 9 min 13 s
Size: 419 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 05:39 PM #118668
Модератор

Модератор

Default JOI Addicted classes part 2 Resisting - QueenRegina - iwantclips

JOI Addicted classes part 2 Resisting - QueenRegina - iwantclips

another lesson for my Joi addicted sub you will learn how to resist and denial your own orgasm ,i know how weak you are for my sexy joi games.. but yes you have to resist you have to learn and feel that unlimited pleasure of control your self even when your dick super hard and you almost on the edge you still have to SAY NO!pleasure will be unreal!I will tease you.. and you have to ready for that erotic tease..even its gone be so hard you will stop In the right moment...
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 11 min 39 s
Size: 1 022 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 05:59 PM #118669
Модератор

Модератор

Default submit and Obey< worship My Royal feet - QueenRegina - iwantclips

submit and Obey< worship My Royal feet - QueenRegina - iwantclips

mmmm sexy Royal feet, submit I Am perfect and you have no other way to escape... you need My feet you need my sexy Nylon Royal feet.... watch ,Roll Down For My perfections
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 9 min 37 s
Size: 845 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 06:06 PM #118670
Модератор

Модератор

Default Flip Flops Make You Weak - PetiteBlondeMILF - iwantclips

Flip Flops Make You Weak - PetiteBlondeMILF - iwantclips

You are the type that a girl walks by and you hear that "flip... flop" your eyes immediately hit the floor. Enjoy this one sugar! Your dream of a footjob with a happy ending of cumming on my feet is about to come true
Models: PetiteBlondeMILF

Duration: 8 min 24 s
Size: 774 MiB
Download From AnzFile