Old 12-28-2019, 06:12 PM #118671
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pantyhose Tease & Simulated FootJob JOI - KaylaJaneDanger - iwantclips

Pantyhose Tease & Simulated FootJob JOI - KaylaJaneDanger - iwantclips

custom video: You love my legs and feet in glossy pantyhose, there is something so stimulating about the and you can't get enough. I tease you with my long glossy legs, crossing them, dangling my high heel pumps from my high arched feet. Showing off the way the pantyhose separate from my feet when I pop my arches, by the time I tell you to start stroking you are already dripping precum! I pull out a dildo and trace my feet over it, enticing you to stroke along. You will stroke for me while I run this dildo along my wrinkled soles, and stroke it off with my feet, keep the pace, and cum all over my pretty feet! xx Kayla Jane Danger
Models: KaylaJaneDanger

Duration: 13 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 814 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 06:20 PM #118672
Модератор

Модератор

Default Coach Sasha Adams Private Nude Yoga Session - Femdom Life Coach - iwantclips

Coach Sasha Adams Private Nude Yoga Session - Femdom Life Coach - iwantclips

Willie always stares at my ass in class so finally Willie had the balls to book a private session with me. I made sure Willie had a special private session that would keep him booking appointments with me week after week in his special nude yoga session. That hard cock sticking up in the air really needed some of my special yoga Therapy-Fantasy relief. I know I'll be seeing Willie every week.
Models: Femdom Life Coach

Duration: 6 min 32 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 44.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 06:22 PM #118673
Модератор

Модератор

Default Disobedient Slave Training FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Disobedient Slave Training FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Custom Clip: Its been long time I have not contacted you .I was busy in my life. One night I went out for dinner and co incidentally you also there.You saw me and you came to me and grab my hair. You tell me how dare I could not contact you. You took me to your dungeon and tied me. Slap me very brutally make me kiss your feet and worship you. Giving me rules to worship you.
Clip Contains: femdom, boots, goddess, face slapping, foot fetish, heels, legs, redhead, pvc, vinyl, slave training, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 13 min 17 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 06:25 PM #118674
Модератор

Модератор

Default Saffmas - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

Saffmas - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

My weak ones, today I you will celebrate this special day like never before. Yes, today is officially SAFFMAS. A significant religious day held at the time of the winter solstice to celebrate your Divine Goddess Saffron. The day of The Goddess. The day of SAFFRONISM. The day of celebration, frivolity, lust, pleasure and self abandonment. The most wonderful thing about Saffmas is that you can actually see your real life Goddess. As a follower of Saffronism, there is no faith, there is no belief, there is no wondering if there really is a God/Goddess that you are praying to each night. Unlike other religions, the reality of Saffronism is that I am the REAL Goddess who encourages pleasure, lust and the worship of My Divine carnal envelope. I am the Goddess of passion, lust, pleasure. I am the Goddess who cares for her followers and encourages selflessness, humility, loyalty and worship. All these qualities make each one of my followers pure. Today is the day of worship and devotion as you pledge yourself to Me like never before with Holy offerings. Today is the day you will stroke away any antiquated old religions you may have and emerge as a new man, a new follower ready to experience blissful Divine enslavement and an ultimate mindgasm. Sit back relax and soak in My perfection, worship My body and give yourself to your Goddess - The Goddess - Goddess Saffron.

CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: GODDESS WORSHIP, RELIGIOUS, FEMDOM, FINDOM, FEMDOM POV, MONEY FETISH, SLAVE/SUB TRAINING, EROTIC MAGIC, MENTAL DOMINATION, MIND FUCK, MESMERIZE, SENSUAL DOMINATION, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, OCCULT.
Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes (from the top in order of biggest findom rush): GOODBOY4SAF PAYPET4SAF CASH4SAF SAFFADDICT LOSER4SAF BROKEBOYS
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 10 min 36 s
Size: 511 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 06:31 PM #118675
Модератор

Модератор

Default Enticing Weed Binge - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Enticing Weed Binge - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Get high and do as I say. Stroke, and clip and buy more Bunny clips. Pay for clip after clip as you get int0xicated with my orders. You'll get so high for me, doing as I say feels so good. Getting higher and higher for Bunny feels like nothing else. You relax and smoke and stare at me. Enticing to stay here for a very long time. Edge and edge for hours. Keep smoking and holding it in. This is the Bratty Bunny Budget. Inhale and spend. Watch the intense tease.
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 916
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 06:31 PM #118676
Модератор

Модератор

Default Worship the ground I walk on - Boot fetish - Goddess Helen - iwantclips

Worship the ground I walk on - Boot fetish - Goddess Helen - iwantclips

You should worship the ground I walk on too! Not only the boots, the shoes, the heels or the feet. Get your boot and ground worship training with this clip!
Mark up codes to use when buying: 292529 $poilMe or $poilHelen
Models: Goddess Helen

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 2.86 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 06:35 PM #118677
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Perfect Legs - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

The Perfect Legs - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

My long sculpted legs and high heels have more power of you than even you can understand. The way I tease you with a slight bounce off my knee drives you crazy. It's been so long that you've been searching for the perfect pair of legs but now you can stop searching. The perfect pair of legs are right in front of you, bringing you down to your knees with the urge to worship. After a few mantras you will be my mindless leg slave.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 32 s
Size: 978 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 06:40 PM #118678
Модератор

Модератор

Default JOI Cum countdown - RoxyCox - iwantclips

JOI Cum countdown - RoxyCox - iwantclips

I love tell you to jerk off for me while I tease you in my sexy purple lingerie set. I'm all dressed up and ready to get you off for me and I show off my hot body while I encourage you to stroke for me, telling you to pull your big hard dick out and wank it for me. I just love seeing you stroke it right in front of me, I tease you by unclipping my bra and make those big tits bounce making you wank it harder if you want to see my big round tits. You want to slap that hard dick off my huge big titties, I spit on your cock and show you how I want you to jerk it for me using my spit as lube to wank it faster. Then I bent over and you can see my hot ass in my sexy tiny panties just barely covering my juicy wet lips. I tell you again jerk it, wank that dick hard for me if you want this wet pussy. Then I lie back with those legs spread wide open playing with my juicy pussy while you jerk off for me. You want that tight pussy don't you, so wet and juicy I want you to cover your cock in my pussy juice so you can stroke it faster and harder covered in my pussy juice. I fuck myself hard and deep while you watch tell you to wank it harder and faster just like you were pounding that juicy wet pussy. Now it's time to make that dick blow for me. I get on my knees POV cam and you can see me looking up at you telling you I want all of your cum. I want you to blow your load for me all over me, my pretty face, dripping down into that dirty mouth and onto those big titties. Stroke it hard, faster for me you have 10 seconds till I drain those balls, you can't cum until I say zero you have to hold it until I get to zero. Yes love making you jerk and edge for me and then seeing you unload all over me. I begin counting down very slowly all the time teasing you, talking filthy and you can't wait till I say zero so you can bust a nut and finally spunk for me and cover me in that big load
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 590 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 06:42 PM #118679
Модератор

Модератор

Default Another Agonizing 45 minutes of CBT - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Another Agonizing 45 minutes of CBT - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

This clip is not for the faint of heart!
You will need the following things for this clip: clothespins, a rubber band, a big spoon or spatula and of course your Fisst. If you want to see what's under my little skirt and top you are going to have to work for it. I know you wouldn't dare disobey me and I can make you do anything. You are only allowed to stroke when I say and for how long I say. I have a special surprise waiting for you towards the end of this clip.

Duration: 45 min 19 s
Size: 1.40 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 06:43 PM #118680
Модератор

Модератор

Default Five Different CEI's Part 1 - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Five Different CEI's Part 1 - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

With all the different ways there are to make you eat your own cum. I figured I might as well make a five part series with my top five favorite ways to make you eat it. I won't be writing in any of the descriptions what way I will make you eat it because that would just spoil the fun!!! The last clip will have my most favorite way to watch you eat it. I know I have a lot of cum sluts out there that are eager to lap up their seed for my entertainment!

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Size: 805 MiB
Download From AnzFile