Old 05-15-2019, 09:48 PM #1181
Модератор

Модератор

Wearing my sexy pink thong and heels on in this video. Im on my period so you can see my bloody pussy. Showing off my long legs many times, spreading for you. Teasing with them. Have to poo so bad and I feel my tummy is down so probably will be soft poo this time. I take my position backward to camera squatting behind, pull over my pants and peeing a lot. Then start to pooping and I was right. Soft smelly and stinky poo running out of my ass. Do you like it?
Old 05-15-2019, 09:52 PM #1182
Модератор

Модератор

I was out for a morning hike. I remember I had my new vibrating inflatable butt plug with me in the car. I want my asshole to be nice and open when I push out my huge turds, just for you. This feel so amazing cumming from my asshole being vibrated then feeling my huge turds of shit pushing against my pucker asshole. I love nature and Im so glad the weather has broke so I can do more outside poo, pee and enema videos.
Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 5 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 642 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 09:53 PM #1183
Модератор

Модератор

Hiiii everyone!)) My new video here!))
Pantypooping + shitplay + smearing!)
(this video have all you need!) water fart, shit licking, shitting on panty, covering of shit and thats all without music. *sick!*)
In my next video i open third season!) (and you need to wait sometime!) New badass video coming soon!)) I know you waitin! <3
Thanks for watching!) Stay with me, and check my store for updates!) Love you!) SweetBettyParlour *bark*
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: Windows Media
Size: 461 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 09:54 PM #1184
Модератор

Модератор

Yana and Olga again experiencing a gynecologic speculum . Yana on examination, the gynecologist Olga but this examination is not a simple Olga wore the form of the doctor and brought for inspection Yana Dildo and anal plug and gynecological mirror . Yana took off his white briefs and got cancer on all fours , but her naked ass crazy . Olga put Yana in the ass gynecologic speculum and Yana began to shit , her anus was well exposed so that you can enjoy the wide open anus which is full of shit . Yana started shitting through gynecological mirror , Oh Yes the process output shit from the ass Yana is visible perfectly . Oh yeah a large amount of shit out of their ass Yana , but Olga did not stop she took the butt plug and put Yana in the ass . Yes, its just class . And then Olga put Yana in pussy rubber cock and started to fuck . Oh yeah , its super . But Olga has not finished her inspection , she turned to Yana and laid on his back , Yana has placed widely your feet . Olga put Yana in pussy gynecological mirror , opened Yanas cunt and began to thrust into the vagina Yana shit , anal pushing tube via a gynecological mirror . Oh , Yes, hot video . But that is not enough for Olga , she climbs on the bed and starts to shit on the pubic Yana , Yes, its on fire . Then she clasie of bed and starts to smear his shit all over the pubic Yana , while she was doing Yana vaginal Fisting . Oh this is just super Jan gets a lot of pleasure from the fact that it does Olga . When Olga was finished, Yana , Yana wearing your white panties from the dirty crap ass and pubis .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 53 s
Size: 1.22 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 09:55 PM #1185
Модератор

Модератор

3 Mistresses ganged up on little man, punishing him for disobeying their demands so he receives slaps, whips, spit, puke, piss and freshly plated up shit and as a bonus he also receives a mouthful fresh shit from Mistress ass right into his mouth!
Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 41 min 54 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 808 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 09:55 PM #1186
Модератор

Модератор

Amanda and I have been having so much fun together playing with our poop! We decide to have a little bit more fun! We want to get poop all over our bodies while we are fully clothed! We put on white t-shirts and grey leggings and start smearing poop all over our clothes!
Amanda starts chewing on a big turd! She is chewing her shit and letting the poopy droll drip down on her shirt! Its getting me so excited! I want to kiss her shitty mouth! We kiss each other and smear poop all over each others face! Our faces are covered in poop now! We look like such happy, dirty shit lovers!
We roll around and smear our poop all over our clothes, making sure we are completely covered in poop! It feel so good to share my love for shit with Amanda!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 4 min 18 s
Size: 572 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 10:00 PM #1187
Модератор

Модератор

This is a marriage made in HEAVEN! Imagine having a girlfriend or wife as cute as this? And one that will share with you your deepest darkest fetishes and embrace them as she embraces you?! This is just that type of girl and she really does share everything with her man. She will piss into a bowl and feed you her pee. She will squat down and deliver to you her freshest shits. When you eat, she will eat with you as you both consume her delicious shit together!
Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 57 min 47 s
Resolution: 404 x 720
Size: 866 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 10:01 PM #1188
Модератор

Модератор

I come back home and see you, my adult son of mine, laying on the floor all depressedaww, whats wrong, boy? Oh, sad that your girl dumped you? Thats too bad, boy, but come on, we both knew that would happen, didnt we? It was only a matter of time. But dont you worry baby, mommys here for you and mommy knows how to cheer you up and she knows what you like
You cant stop watching mommy strip down and dance nasty for you while you peek up her skirt, can you? Do you like your mommys bouncy ass? Her long legs and firm, perky tits? Your girl wouldnt dance dirty for you like mommy, would she? Wouldnt strip all the way down, and let you see even more.. thats right, you wanna see even more of mommy, dont you? You just love mommys ass, mm? You wanna see even more of this ass? Haha, thats right baby, mommy knows what you want
Watch close as mommy shits right in front of your face, just for you, hmm thats right get a good eyefull boy, we BOTH know this is what you REALLY want, and why youll never be satisfied with another girl nobody else really knows what you like or would give it to you, only mommy knows best, and youre gonna be mommas boy for the rest of your lifeno matter how many girls you might screw, they will ALWAYS pale compared to your dirty scat mommy
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 19 min 2 s
Size: 560 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 10:03 PM #1189
Модератор

Модератор

We had to break the clip we wanted to shoot becuse Princess Roxy needed to pee. Sure she give all her piss to the slave.
Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 4 min 17 s
Size: 161 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 10:07 PM #1190
Модератор

Модератор

Oxana is hot pooping in sexy pink leggings and boots!
Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 8 min 40 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile