Old 12-29-2019, 11:52 PM #119011
Модератор

Модератор

Default Purple Lace Loving Loser - Khaleesi Athena - iwantclips

Purple Lace Loving Loser - Khaleesi Athena - iwantclips

#2 BEST SELLER! I get it, you get it, we ALL get it.. you're a fucking loser! A loser that's obsessed with lace none-the-less. I have the body that you couldn't even believe is real. I'm like a walking fantasy. My DD's are a knockout & My fat, plump, round ass puts you in a trance in seconds. My tits & ass (that you'll never get to see naked) bouncing in purple lace is such a turn on for you. You'll never get to see Me nude, purple lace is the closest you're ever gonna get!
Models: Khaleesi Athena

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-29-2019, 11:52 PM #119012
Модератор

Модератор

Default Coerced Bi Goddess Strap-On Blowjob - BJ Training - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Coerced Bi Goddess Strap-On Blowjob - BJ Training - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

I start the clip wearing sexy booty shorts and a crop top, beckoning seductively for you to follow me. We walk a ways, as I show off my gorgeous booty. I stop to pick something up, tie a shoelace, etc., to tease and seduce you deeply. Then when we reach my room, I leave you, saying I'll be right back, and when I return, I am wearing a strap-on. "I like guys who are adventurous". I start out sweet and encouraging, and give you instructions. "Open your mouth wide, now put your lips around around my cock, just the tip... that's it" (name used in clip). Things start getting harder and faster, and by the end I am barking out orders, and calling you "bitch", and really ramming it down your throat. The end is a surprise, cum inside and see this hot coerced bi tease.

Consists of: Femdom, Female domination, coerced bi, strap on, realistic dildo, cock worship, strap on, strap on worship, female supremacy, ass worship, goddess worship, body worship, bi sexual, bi sexual encouragement, cock sucking, sucking dildo, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, ass domination, femdom pov, crop top, botty shorts, denim shorts, f0rc3d bi, bj training, blowjob, femdom blowjob, blowjob training,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 13 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-29-2019, 11:54 PM #119013
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fucking your wallet - goddessfiona1 - iwantclips

Fucking your wallet - goddessfiona1 - iwantclips

I love how weak you get when you see my perfection... just the soles of my feet make you puddy in my hands. I love draining your little wallet... so while I talk, get on your knees and hit that tribute button over and over...
Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 234 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-29-2019, 11:56 PM #119014
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bound for Pain - MinaThorne - iwantclips

Bound for Pain - MinaThorne - iwantclips

One of my personal pleasures is watching an eager slave suffer for me. Pain slut or not, watching his obedience as he pushes his own limits in order to please me brings a smile to my face. Lately I have been so kind letting you jerk off as often as you have, that know it's time to experience something not as pleasant. If you can make it to the end with a hard on I will give you a chance to cum, but I want to watch you suffer first. I demonstrate how I want you to tie up your balls then abuse them for my amusement. Each one of my directions will show me how much you long to serve and suffer for my enjoyment.
I guarantee you will suffer, but there is a reward if you make it to the end
CBT instruction, female domination, masturbation instruction, cock tease
High Def 1280x720 WMV
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 8 min 26 s
Size: 191 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-29-2019, 11:58 PM #119015
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hurt yourself more for ME - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Hurt yourself more for ME - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Back for more punishment? I love making you hurt yourself, & I love making you stroke yourself.
Staring at me makes your cock hard doesn't it? Stroke yourself, get yourself hard. I know that you can take more pain when you are fully aroused. I want you to look at my perfect little pussy and ass while you continue stroking. When you get fully hard I want you to squeeze your balls, I want you to slap your balls. Seeing you hurt yourself on my behalf makes me so happy. If you want to cum you are going to have so hurt yourself more... Show me how obedient you can be for
Princess XX Ariana Marie
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 806 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-29-2019, 11:59 PM #119016
Модератор

Модератор

Default First Pleasure, Then Pain CBT - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

First Pleasure, Then Pain CBT - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Today's CBT session is an exercise in contrasts. It's an intense sensory juxtaposition. First you'll receive overwhelming pleasure, and then you'll subject yourself to a big dose of CBT suffering. I'll make you suffer. I'll make you hurt. I'll make you ache. But not just yet. First, I'll make you feel pure euphoria. You start stroking, nice and slow. Drooling over my teasing body, you're savoring every sensual stroke, unmitigated by pain. It's an incredible treat of sensory pleasure, and it feels even better when you know that pain is waiting on the other side. A tiny jolt of pain, and then long, pleasurable jerks. It's not time for the Torment to begin just yet, but you know it will be soon. The anticipation builds. Slowly the pain creeps in. Bit by bit, the level of agony I inflict increases. It hurts, but somehow the Torment makes the pleasure that much more sweet. Pleasure or pain, you don't know which one you prefer. They melt together, they mix together, the complement one another so sweetly. And then it's full on CBT. Balls aching, cock in pain...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 24 s
Size: 788 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 12:14 AM #119017
Модератор

Модератор

Default THE BASTARD TEACHER - THE HARDEST CHALLENGE OF MY LIFE : MUSCLE WORSHIP - Magyar Mistress Mira - iwantclips

THE BASTARD TEACHER - THE HARDEST CHALLENGE OF MY LIFE : MUSCLE WORSHIP - Magyar Mistress Mira - iwantclips

I'm one of the most popular girl in the highschool because I'm not just beautiful but excellent student and top athlete also.I 'm fraternity leader and the captain of the female baseball team .Today my asshole trainer summons me and he tells me that I am too weak physically so I need some extra workout and from now He's waiting for me in the gym everyday after school.Now he wants to see how strong I am so I have to do some squats with heavy weights but while I'm doing the squats he begins to caress my butt! What the fuck is this ?! I'm sure he doesn't know that I'm not just a strong baseball player but master of many several martial arts also! Ok sir,now I'm gonna kick your ass and we will see that who the fuck is the weak!!
THE HARDEST CHALLENGE OF MY LIFE: MUSCLE WORSHIP (HD)
I kicked this bastard's ass easily because I'm professional fighter but now he wants a chance for revenge in armwrestling.I know it will not be a cakewalk because he is a strong athletic guy who trains every day and he is twice as big as me,but ok I have never run from a fight!
After I won the armwrestling challenge now I show this bastard my fantastic muscles.I command him to kneel in front of me and kiss every inches of my perfect body.
Models: Magyar Mistress Mira

Duration: 11 min 58 s
Size: 443 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 12:29 AM #119018
Модератор

Модератор

Default Quickie tittie tease - LisaJordan - iwantclips

Quickie tittie tease - LisaJordan - iwantclips

Calling all boobie boys!! Its 5 minutes of non-stop stroking with my perfect, young breast! Enjoy, and try to have some self-control and wait til the countdown.
Models: LisaJordan

Duration: 4 min 21 s
Size: 189 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 12:35 AM #119019
Модератор

Модератор

Default Choose Your Own Ending CBT Series OPTION A by Kerri King - Kerri Kings Clip Store - iwantclips

Choose Your Own Ending CBT Series OPTION A by Kerri King - Kerri Kings Clip Store - iwantclips

To continue your journey, you have the choice to end with Option A or Option B. This will be the first choice, a collection of nasty little activities to further your spiral into genital despair. You are so blinded by my glorious ass, and demanding mouth that you are eager to please.You should expect no less, you deserve it for being such a lowly male. Women rule the world, and this proves it. You desecrate your body for me, and love every second of it. What does it feel like to be powerless? Do you have what it takes to opt for Option B as well? Only brave boys survive both rounds...not like I care.
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 3 min 11 s
Size: 96.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 12:39 AM #119020
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models: