Old 12-30-2019, 11:49 AM #119141
Модератор

Модератор

Default It's Not Gay - Anal Exploration - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

It's Not Gay - Anal Exploration - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Its SO not gay in any way to test the waters of anal exploration. It's not gay at all to try and experience full submission by getting fucked in the ass by your Goddess's pink dildo strap on. There is nothing gay about giving yourself to me….so just do it already.Give me everything. Try it out….I won't tell anyone even if you don't like it. I won't be mad If you can't cum….because I know deep down your going to love it. Your going to eat up every minute and thank me for the enlightenment of anal exploration! Get on your knees and listen to my instructions, don't worry the first time I won't make you say please. This is anal exploration the “non gay way”!
Consists of: ANAL EXPLORATION, ANAL MASTURBATION, FEMDOM POV, COERCED Intox-Fantasy, ANAL TRAINING, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, FEMALE DOMINATION, DILDO MASTURBATION, ANAL, FEMALE SUPREMACY, COCK TEASE, CUM COUNTDOWN, COERCED BI, PROSTATE MASTURBATION, BODY WORSHIP, STRAP ON, STRAP-ON DOMINATION, ORGASM CONTROL, CUM COUNTDOWN, SUB TRAINING, MIND FUCK, COCK CONTROL
Markup codes to give Me MORE
NewCrystalAddict - $14.99
Crystalownsme - 10%
crystalschristmas - 25%
Trying2Impress - 50%
IWantCrystal - 100%
earlygiftmas - 500%
ultimatepaypig - 1000%
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 15 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 562 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 11:51 AM #119142
Модератор

Модератор

Default Painful Predicament - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Painful Predicament - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Get ready for a marathon of pain. What will I have you do to that hard cock and tender balls? How many orgasms will I make you ruin along the way? It's a mystery. Once I've worked you up into a helplessly horny state, I'll slowly reveal my ball aching, cock Tormenting plan, using my whims to improvise along the way. The hornier you get, the more I'll make you hurt. That I can promise. You can tap out at any point along the way. But if you're a good boy, you just might be allowed to cum once we reach the finish line--and isn't that orgasmic bliss, made so much more intense by nearly a half hour of Torment, worth any price?
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 8 s
Size: 996 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 11:52 AM #119143
Модератор

Модератор

Default First Time CBT - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

First Time CBT - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

You've always craved pain. Not just any pain, but the erotic combination of pleasure and hurt inflicted upon your most intimate parts by a beautiful woman. Cock and ball Torment. You will give into your deepest fantasy. Today is the day when you'll experience your very first CBT session, under my direction. I'll take it easy on you, I promise. There will be so much stroking and edging, so much erotic teasing, that your overwhelming arousal will transform the pain into its own form of pleasure. Starting out slow, and then the intensity ramps up. There'll be impact play, temperature play, tied up balls, rough jerking, and more. I promise I won't give you more than you can handle. I promise I will make it easier than you thought possible. Just turn off your brain, comply, and let your cock do the thinking. At the end, you'll perform a special act of cock Torment: a ruined orgasm. You'll be desperate to explode after all that jerking and erotic suffering, but you will ruin it. This denial will teach you an important lesson: that cock and those balls belong to me. They are my little playthings, and I can give them pleasure or inflict pain whenever and however I want. Total surrender.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 29 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 823 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 11:52 AM #119144
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Only Thing You'll Ever Kiss Is My Asshole (passionate asshole make-out session) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

The Only Thing You'll Ever Kiss Is My Asshole (passionate asshole make-out session) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

Steed is going to **** at the foot of the bed right now with the fresh scent of my musky asshole all over his face.

After hours of reading (while sitting on his face), I at last finished Tolstoy's 'War and Peace'. As a reward (or perhaps just adding insult to injury, as I am wont to do), I had Steed literallyÂ*kiss my assÂ*and thank me for the privilege.Â*

I furthermore had him bury his face deep in my perfect, firm, round ass and rub his face all over my sacred asshole. I relaxed on the bed as he toiled away, kissing and licking, sucking and sniffing my beautiful asshole - all while I laughed at him and reminded him that his face belongs stuck up between my ass cheeks, buried and given only my asshole to breathe through.Â*

Such a little asshole sucker, ha! Look at how passionate he is, kissing my asshole like a lover! It's endlessly amusing, and I love that all of you are willing to do anything for the chance to do the same.

Buy now if you're a little ass slave
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 11:55 AM #119145
Модератор

Модератор

Default POV Grinding Sex - Ashley Sinclair - iwantclips

POV Grinding Sex - Ashley Sinclair - iwantclips

Wearing sexy thigh-high pantyhose and a little black dress with no bra or panties... Ashley mounts you to ride your cock. Once she is good and wet you handcuff her hands behind her back to fuck you because that is a sure way to excite her in to submission and make her cum. POV Sex.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 12:11 PM #119146
Модератор

Модератор

Default Step-Sister addiction - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Step-Sister addiction - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

I am your s*ster and have heard that you have been spending a lot of money at the local strip club. I come over to tell you that you shouldn't be wasting your money there and should just give it to me. I begin to strip for you, Br0ther and you are soon powerless to resist me. I laugh at you as I strip down to my bra, panties and stockings and heels and dance for you, taking your money. You beg me to take off my bra, but I tell you that I need more ca$h to let you see my tits. I notice your girlfriend's purse lying on the sofa next to you and I tell you to look in there and see if she has any ca$h. You find some and give it to me. Then, I remove my bra and you blow your load all over yourself. As I'm leaving I tell you that I will want much more ca$h next time, so you will either have to get another job, steal more from your girlfriend or sell to pay for your new habit. Your s*ster stripper!!
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 2 min 26 s
Size: 54.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 12:15 PM #119147
Модератор

Модератор

Default JOI and Cum Instructions Part 1 - Angel Darling - iwantclips

JOI and Cum Instructions Part 1 - Angel Darling - iwantclips

Do exactly as I do and say and maybe I'll give you a little reward!
Models: Angel Darling

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 12:17 PM #119148
Модератор

Модератор

Default Beaten Balls Cum For Ass - MistressKatya - iwantclips

Beaten Balls Cum For Ass - MistressKatya - iwantclips

If you properly Torment yourself to My every last instruction, I'll allow you to cum for My sexy, jiggling ass. But in order to please Me and earn such a glorious reward, you must beat your rock hard dick and balls up. I'm never going to let you go soft under My watch- only a hard erection can hurt painfully enough to reach My expectation. Now go grab a paddle, a spoon, or use your hand if you must.... This is going to hurt. USE A MARKUP CODE: WORLDSSMALLESTPENIS BLONDIESGOODBOY BLONDIESLOSERTAX
Models: MistressKatya

Duration: 29 min 17 s
Size: 3.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 12:17 PM #119149
Модератор

Модератор

Default Flats shoe play - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

Flats shoe play - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

Spying on my feet, are you distracted?
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 4 s
Size: 167 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 12:19 PM #119150
Модератор

Модератор

Default Five Different CEI's Part 1 - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Five Different CEI's Part 1 - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

With all the different ways there are to make you eat your own cum. I figured I might as well make a five part series with my top five favorite ways to make you eat it. I won't be writing in any of the descriptions what way I will make you eat it because that would just spoil the fun!!! The last clip will have my most favorite way to watch you eat it. I know I have a lot of cum sluts out there that are eager to lap up their seed for my entertainment!
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Size: 805 MiB
Download From AnzFile