Old 12-30-2019, 01:03 PM #119161
Модератор

Модератор

Default TITS ARE YOUR GOD 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

TITS ARE YOUR GOD 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

I know one very important truth. In your mind "Tits. Are. God." The bigger they are, they better they are! You worship tits day and night. You love pussy too, but big full boobs are a clear winner in your mind! Nothing can control you like a pair of big breasts can! Tell Ellie how much you love boobies. Bigger IS better, and now that I am a 32DDD instead of a C, you've become my biggest fan. You've found your new god. Now roll that tongue back up and worship me! Are my tits your god? Yeah? You're unable to think about anything else because my boobies are on your brain!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 10 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 373 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 01:08 PM #119162
Модератор

Модератор

Default Work For Your Dick - JennaSativa - iwantclips

Work For Your Dick - JennaSativa - iwantclips

I have drained you so many times. And you keep coming back, you never get enough. This time I have a game for you, it will be a bit painful. But you want to jerk off so bad, you will have to play my game.. Your dick and balls are going to get quite the "work" you better be ready for me.
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 47 s
Size: 500 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 01:09 PM #119163
Модератор

Модератор

Default Curious Blonde Pinning and Riding Feeble Guy to Coerced Male Orgasm to Try and End Him - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

Curious Blonde Pinning and Riding Feeble Guy to Coerced Male Orgasm to Try and End Him - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

A feeble guy is lying in bed when a hot blonde comes in. She is at his apartment and she overheard his roommates talking about how he has a heart condition. They said he is so weak that if he even has an orgasm it will end him. She loves the idea of this and wants to put it to the test.
He tries to call out for help, but he is too weak. She pins his arms down by sitting on them in both the front and rear views. She then starts to rub his cock to get him hard. He pleads with her to stop, but she just laughs.
His struggles are no use as his condition is so weakened, and she pulls the sheets off revealing his raging hard on. She rubs her pussy lips on his cock for a bit then slips it in her pussy. She intends on getting a coerced male orgasm out of him to see if it really will do the trick and end him.
Again he moans and struggles, but she simply does some hand over mouth action and pins him in the Anaconda Arm Bar so he is going nowhere. He tells her she is going to end him and she replies that is the idea. After a bit of hot riding action he can take no more and she gets that coerced male orgasm. Sure enough his body falls **** which excites her greatly and she has an orgasm as well.
She can't believe she did it. She checks his vitals and then decides to cover him up before sneaking off, making sure no one is the wiser. He is motionless in the bed with the sheet over him and she is as thrilled as can be.
Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 01:13 PM #119164
Модератор

Модератор

Default Smotherbox Training 101 - SynfulxPleasure - iwantclips

Smotherbox Training 101 - SynfulxPleasure - iwantclips

Training is essential in providing Mistress with a good seat. Mistress Synful does not accept chairs who cannot hold their breath under 1 minute. Daily training is mandatory for her chairs to build their endurance to be able to serve sufficiently as her cushion for her lovely round ass. Mistress Synful trains her slave in small increments of time, slowly building up to her minimum time, as well as over to ensure her slave is fit for company. Mistress stresses that he must act right, please her female guests bottoms and be a reflection of all her time and efforts she has graciously put forth to make him a humble and useful seat. Hence, face sitting in the smotherbox 101. The ass cushion is to learn his place, and the basics of being a comfortable seat for Mistress Synful's gorgeous ass.
Models: SynfulxPleasure

Duration: 8 min 42 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 01:18 PM #119165
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum Eating Academy, Lesson 2 - Princess Larkin - iwantclips

Cum Eating Academy, Lesson 2 - Princess Larkin - iwantclips

Welcome to my "Cum Eating Academy" masturbation training series. These lessons are intended to be followed in order. Start with lesson 1, stroke yourself to new heights of ecstasy, and learn the joy of consuming your own cum at my command. Lesson 1, Lesson 2, Lesson 3, Lesson 4, Lesson 5, Lesson 6, Lesson 7, Lesson 8, Lesson 9.)
Welcome back. If you're watching this video, it means you completed lesson 1. You're well on your way to becoming a bonafide cum whore. I officially own every drop of your cum. And there's nothing in this world that pleases me more than teaching you to relish your own semen.
That's right, I called you a cum whore. Today you'll really be earning the title. Pull out your cock, and we'll begin your second lesson.
Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 17 min 53 s
Size: 172 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 01:20 PM #119166
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tia Cyrus and Nikki Delano "Initiation" - provillain - iwantclips

Tia Cyrus and Nikki Delano "Initiation" - provillain - iwantclips

What a perfect pair. Feisty brunette Tia Cyrus in a black dress, her sexbomb Step-Sister Nikki Delano in a matching white dress, it's a Villain's fantasy! They want to join my evil operations but need to pass a test of loyalty first. Each Step-Sister must hold the other still while I spank and whip her ass. They both pass with flying colors (mostly hot pink) and we move on to test their skills in a more intimate setting. The girls take turns worshipping my cock, then move in to share like the true close Step-Sisters they are. Nikki absolutely goes to TOWN on my balls while Tia slurps my shaft with wild abandon. I confess it was a hard choice who's mouth to cum into, they were both so eager. Henchmen like this are a welcome addition to any good Villain's team!
Models: provillain

Duration: 18 min 34 s
Size: 980 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 01:21 PM #119167
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Connie Episodes - Jerky Girls - iwantclips

The Connie Episodes - Jerky Girls - iwantclips

WE FOUND THIS 18 YEAR OLD GIRL IN A PARKING LOT, SHE CAME OVER AND PERFORMED 5 HANDJOBS... SHE HAD NEVER BEEN ON THE INTERNET BEFORE....AND HASN'T SINCE!!! THIS IS THE COMPLETE SET OF ALL 5 CONNIE JERKS!!!!!
We found this little Girl literally walking around a parking lot. She agreed to come over and Jerk-Off a bunch of guys....one young guy She actually Jerked-Off twice!! We never saw, or heard from Her again!!! She came...She saw....She Jerked....She left!!!! This awesome compilation features all 5 Jerk-Offs that 18 Year Old Connie did that afternoon. Included are full versions of "Reality Jerks" "19 & Naked" "Connie Confesses" "Yoga Massage" & "Gossip Girl".
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 38 min 39 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 238 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 01:24 PM #119168
Модератор

Модератор

Default Let's Play: CBT - AphroditeElena - iwantclips

Let's Play: CBT - AphroditeElena - iwantclips

Play a game with Me. The rules are simple. Do as I say, when I say. After each stage, you'll be rewarded with encouraging words and opportunities to worship My body. Think you can make it through all three rounds?
Models: AphroditeElena

Duration: 12 min 4 s
Size: 637 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 01:25 PM #119169
Модератор

Модератор

Default Getting Pretty Part 1 - Brittany Shae & Anabelle Pync MP4 - Anabelle Pync - iwantclips

Getting Pretty Part 1 - Brittany Shae & Anabelle Pync MP4 - Anabelle Pync - iwantclips

Brittany Shae and I (Anabelle Pync) are getting ready and candidly talk as we go about our daily rituals. She uses a manual toothbrush, but I use an electric one and brush so hard that my body shimmies and shakes. Brittany brushes her long brown hair while I spit.

I head to the shower and strip out of my clothes. Brittany's so sultry as she removes her white bra and cotton panties, but I beat her into the warm water. I squeeze creamy soap all over my body before shaving my armpits and pussy.
Brittany joins me in the steamy water and we candidly talk while I wash her back. Of course my hands wander to her perky tits and round ass!

OTHER KEYWORDS- voyeur cam, tooth brushing, brushing hair, candid
bathroom voyeurism, braids, BTS, Brittany Shay, brunette, all natural
Annabelle Pync, @AnabellePync
Models: Anabelle Pync

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 471 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 01:36 PM #119170
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shiny Pussy Worship - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Shiny Pussy Worship - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Lips of a goddess; and no, not the ones on my perfect face…my shiny pussy lips is what I'm talking about. You're going to bow before this cameltoe and worship the queen you crave to serve. My shiny pussy is going to blow your mind and bring you to your knees for the rest of eternity. You can't compare to such a supreme being,. So today your going o pronounce your inferiority to my perfect shiny pussy!

Consists of: Pussy Worship, Cameltoe, Shiny fetish, Shiny Pussy Worship, FemDom, Female Domination, Body Worship, Long Legs, leggings, Leggings fetish, Shiny Clothing, JOI, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Slave training, submissive slave, body parts worship, Goddess Worship, Tease Goddess, Cock Tease, Mind Fuck,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 3 min 38 s
Size: 260 MiB
Download From AnzFile