Old 04-14-2019, 10:48 AM #11921
Модератор

Модератор

I bet you're wondering why Addie has you hogtied at her feet? Well, for starters you're a creepy loser...and more importantly, who do you think you are getting her friend pregnant and then trying to run off?! Oh, you're sorry? You'll do anything do make things right? Anything for Addie to untie you? Addie laughs, telling you she'll consider letting you out if you worship her feet! Addie takes off her shoes then peels off her sweaty, stinky socks, ordering you to lick, kiss and worship her filthy bare feet! She's been walking around aaall day so you can guess how disgusting they are. It's a fitting task for someone as pathetic as you, though! Hmm...Addie isn't pleased with the "work" you've done if you can even call it that. She gets up and walks away, leaving you to struggle in your bondage, what a loser!
Models: Brainwash Productions Fetish and XXX

Duration: 11 min 42 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 10:49 AM #11922
Модератор

Модератор

You're such a jerkaholic. I remember back when you didn't want to admit it. When everyone was telling you that you masturbate too often, I was here to encourage you to keep stroking. That's exactly what you're here for, you poor addict! You'll jerk happily for Me, all day, until I finally let you cum. That's very good, you know you'd do anything for your next fix. Take your time and really enjoy it, stroke to My sweet titties and My pretty little ass. What a good addicted jerk junkie you are, work your dick more than once today because you've earned it. I'll count you down when it's time, and you know you'll watch the video again immediately after. ★★★★★ Want Me to notice you? Prove your devotion with your tributes. Your greedy Queen deserves a high monthly ranking. To make that happen, good boys purchase content with one of the following markup codes, ranging from small to extreme: GOODBOY5 IVY50 IVY75 DOUBLEUP PLEASEIVY LOSERTAX5 MYPIGGY DRAINEDFORIVY ★★★★★ I am a bratty fetish vixen and manipulative tattooed Domme. I practice a very long list of kinks ★ Clip features: femdom / female domination / dominatrix servitude / tattoos and piercings / obedience training / edging / cum countdown / orgasm encouragement / cum slave / addiction trainer / jerk junkie
Models: MissIvyOphelia

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 899 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 10:54 AM #11923
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS - HOMEWRECKER - FUCKING - HARDCORE - CREAMPIE - GIRL NEXT DOOR - SWINGERS - DOGGY STYLE - COWGIRL - ORGASMS - CHEATING - BAREBACK - MLNP - FANTASIES - LINGERIE - (Reenactment) Several years ago my wife and I enjoyed an open and casual spouse swapping relationship with a couple that we purchased a home beside. We quickly agreed to a few basic rules; condoms must be worn, no cumming inside the women, no pictures, etc. In the early phase of the arrangement, my wife left a neighborhood summer party with the neighbor's husband for an impromptu screw. Once they made it to his bedroom, he had an odd request and asked my wife to try on his wife's lingerie and model it for him. She initially thought it was weird, but she agreed and tried on a few of her intimate items while he sat an watched. She eventually put on a nice bra and panty set and he then pulled her onto the bed. My wife admitted the experience of secretly wearing another woman's bra and panty turned her on and the entire experience resulted in a very intense and memorable orgasm for her that afternoon. My wife gave him a quick BJ and placed a condom on him. She then started to remove the bra, and he asked that she keep both the bra and panty on during sex. The panties were simply slipped to the side and they fucked in several different positions around their bedroom. My wife was eventually allowed to remove the bra and attempted to remove the panties a few times during the session, but she was coerced to keep the panties on the entire time. She said the sex became a bit rough, especially when she tried to remove the bra and panty, but this added to the excitement and her great orgasm. During this sexual encounter, a few of the rules were also broken; condoms must be worn and no cumming inside our wives. The sex started with the condom on, but he removed it fairly early and she halfheartedly said he should put another one on. The afternoon ended with a messy creampie, and a very intense orgasm for her. When he pulled out of my wife, he simply slid the panty over her kitty to catch all of his cum. They briefly talked about what happened and both agreed to not discuss what had happened to include the rule breaking. My wife got off the bed and started to take off the soiled panties, but she was stopped. The neighbor would not allow her to retrieve her bra and panty set and convinced her to wear his wife's messy panties and bra back to the party. She agreed, feeling a bit uncomfortable, and she never had her bra and panty returned....Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 16 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 11:00 AM #11924
Модератор

Модератор

Are you man enough to satisfy? Or will you end up licking your cum out of my pussy? It's time to put your cock on the line. To fuck and prove yourself. Will you fuck me and make me cum? Or have to apologize for your small penis?
Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 10 min 6 s
Size: 732 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 11:07 AM #11925
Модератор

Модератор

Rachel and Cynthia are two cruel czech who enjoy to cover the slaves face with a lot of spit, whip him very hard, slap his face and let him suck girls feet!Do not miss this horny chicks!
Models: Princess Rachel Evans

Duration: 16 min 38 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 216 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 11:10 AM #11926
Модератор

Модератор

I know why you are here, here with me. You are bored with your "perfect marriage" and your "wifey". You crave something hotter, something better. You crave to add spice back into your life, even it if risks wrecking your marriage. You cant stop thinking about me, I am everything you have craved for so long. You have craved ever since you said "i do". Well, now its time. Time to ONLY stroke for Farrah and forget about your wifey. I am everything you desire, and she is NOT! You will do for me, give to me, and cum ONLY for me!!!!
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 8 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 11:12 AM #11927
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 8 s
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 11:19 AM #11928
Модератор

Модератор

Recently, I have learned that some of you short losers are lying to yourselves by insisting that you are not as pathetic as your fellow short losers due to your previous life experiences. Maybe it's that you're not a virgin or you have a girlfriend or you feel you're intelligent, among a wide variety of excuses. Really? I think it is time that I put you and your over-inflated egos back in check by reminding you exactly where it is that you stand (LOL!) in relation to the other short losers. Just look at Me in this sexy bikini with that smiley face on the wall representing you. Our height difference is ridiculous. I mean, really, when are you going to realize that you are, and always will be, nothing more than a short fucking loser that is hopelessly addicted to hot, sexy, tall women like Myself that will always reject you? It is time that you fully accepted the fact that your destiny and reality as a short loser is to worship and submit to Me in every part of your life.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 38 s
Size: 162 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 11:22 AM #11929
Модератор

Модератор

Default Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 17 min 52 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 11:24 AM #11930
Модератор

Модератор

I know that over the last few years My bi-humiliation clips have really fucked up your feeble little male psyche. You thought you were completely straight but now you're not so sure...and this is precisely where I want you. You're not an alpha male, you are nothing but a beta faggot BITCH. And today I'm going to take a little bit of time out of My day to remind you of this fact. Remind you why you don't deserve a beautiful woman like Me and humiliate you for all of your perverted gay fantasies. This is a custom clip and the name Andrew is used throughout. It will still be enjoyed by many.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Size: 145 MiB
Download From AnzFile