Old 01-05-2020, 03:48 PM #119801
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki's Desktop Wallpaper 2 - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Princess Miki's Desktop Wallpaper 2 - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Good luck being productive on your computer, when the first thing you see is Me.

Enjoy this gorgeous, high resolution desktop wallpaper of Me, which will remind you to be a good boy every day.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration:
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: PNG
Size: 4.03 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 03:49 PM #119802
Модератор

Модератор

Default His Cock Betrays Him - Teaching Him A Lesson - Obey Amai - iwantclips

His Cock Betrays Him - Teaching Him A Lesson - Obey Amai - iwantclips

My loser ex bf has been complaining that his ass hurts and that he doesn't like getting fucked in the ass. So I decided to teach him a lesson. I let him out of chastity and made him lie down on the sofa. He tried to resist but he can't say no to me. I began to fuck his ass and as I did, guess what happened to his unlocked cock? It got hard! Yes even though he says he doesn't like it, his cock betrays him. He loves it and I was going to prove it to him.
I fucked him harder, and the more I did, the harder his cock got. Soon he confessed that he loved it in the ass and that he deserves to be fucked in the ass, lol. But I was really mad at him for lying to me and telling me he didn't like it. His lesson was far from over.
As a punishment, when he was least expecting it, I pulled out of his ass, straddled his face hard, and tried to shove my strap-on from his ass, down his throat! LOL! Oh he resisted and fought me hard. I held his head down and even though I couldn't get his mouth open, I wiped it on his face! Then I reached back and stuck my fingers up his ass as I slapped him in the face with the strapon that had just been in his ass!
He still wouldn't open his mouth so I took off the condom that was in his ass and finally he let me shove my strap-on down his throat. I gagged him hard as I rammed four fingers up his ass! He was taking it in the ass and in the mouth like a fucking whore. This is what he gets if he's going to lie to me and pretend that he doesn't like getting fucked in the ass.
At the end I finally got him, lol. I I took off the glove from the hand that I had been fucking him with and shoved it in his mouth! LOL fucking loser!
Models: Obey Amai

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 61.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 03:50 PM #119803
Модератор

Модератор

Default Undeserving of My Tits - Keziah - iwantclips

Undeserving of My Tits - Keziah - iwantclips

Your obsession with My tits grows stronger the more you stare...and you just can't pass up any opportunity. Buying all of My clips just so you drool over what you can't have. A mindless loser for My tits. So desperate to see them Exposed-Fantasy, but you know you barely deserve what you do see. Feel your cock grow and your addiction deepen the more I tease you. You can beg to see more, and you can beg to cum, but I have much more fun seeing that desperation grow. Good boys add a code to their order: $10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax 50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Size: 571 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 03:54 PM #119804
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shower Fun. - Abbyy36 - iwantclips

Shower Fun. - Abbyy36 - iwantclips

A brand new shower clip for you lucky lot. Alot of everything. Watch me, submit, want more and buy more.
Models: Abbyy36

Duration: 3 min 7 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 103 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 03:54 PM #119805
Модератор

Модератор

Default Glovesex & Aroma Addiction - Empress Poison - iwantclips

Glovesex & Aroma Addiction - Empress Poison - iwantclips

You have been admitted to Nurse Poison's addiction clinic. You have an addiction to surgical gloves and Aroma. Your glove fetish controls you, commands you, and nothing makes you weaker than Nurse Poison donning her gloves and peeling them off slowly in her latex uniform. Nurse Poison is going to treat your addiction by over indulging you to the point of no return. sliding on, ripping, pinging, rubbing and double gloving. While keeping you Intox-Fantasy on her special medicine. You are in for a very special treatment indeed.
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 18 min 22 s
Size: 625 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 04:00 PM #119806
Модератор

Модератор

Default When I Jiggle, You Jerk! JOI Game - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

When I Jiggle, You Jerk! JOI Game - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

Do you want to play a game? Good, because I do too. The rules are very simple: Whenever I jiggle, you jerk. That's it! Oh, and wait for My command to cum. I will tease you with My perfect, jiggly boobs and bounce My amazing ass, and you will jerk your dick while I do it. If I am not jiggling, your hands are off! Easy, right? So let's play.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 12 min 23 s
Size: 542 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 04:04 PM #119807
Модератор

Модератор

Default ClaraKitty: Fairy Orgasm Cam show recording 10/7/18 - clarakitty - iwantclips

ClaraKitty: Fairy Orgasm Cam show recording 10/7/18 - clarakitty - iwantclips

Clara Kitty is a cute fairy in this recording of her cam show... Watch her pull her breasts out and tease you with her fingers... Pulling up her skirt to play with herself she uses her vibrator to bring herself to climax.. Finally using her magic wand.. Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Size: 872 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 04:05 PM #119808
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sweet Beta Loser Affirmations - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Sweet Beta Loser Affirmations - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Just relax and listen to My sweet, soft voice. I will tell you about everything you are, and everything you should already know, but I will drive it deeper into that brain of yours through My seductive powers and soothing words.

Take deep breaths and listen. Allow yourself to drift as your stroke to My words of affirmation, My divine body, and My soft, intoxicatingly beautiful face.

By the end of this, you'll be completely comfortable with who you are: a beta loser, who would do absolutely anything to please his Goddess, to reach a higher purpose in life.

Don't fight it. Don't resist. Just listen and drift.
Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMikiÂ* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 44 s
Size: 717 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 04:08 PM #119809
Модератор

Модератор

Default Creampie For Nikki - Nikki Nevaeh - iwantclips

Creampie For Nikki - Nikki Nevaeh - iwantclips

Jay is waiting for me when I enter the bedroom. He's sitting on the edge of the bed with his pants off and a hard-on. Kneeling down I take his cock in my mouth and begin sucking on it. Instructing him to lay back I climb up on the bed and straddle him. I ride his cock cowgirl and reverse cowgirl before laying back on the bed myself with him on top of me. He pounds my pussy for awhile before not being able to hold back any longer. He fills my pussy full of his cum. Will I get pregnant again???
This is the first video we have shot like this in awhile. You get several different positions, pov, closeups, and of course a yummy creampie ending. We hope you enjoy!!!
Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 9 min 26 s
Size: 939 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 04:08 PM #119810
Модератор

Модератор

Default Slut For Your Own Cum - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

Slut For Your Own Cum - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

It's getting to the point where if you don't think about eating cum, you can't even get hard. you know your place as a hungry cum slut, it's clear. I've worked CEI so deep into your brain. you are just a cum eating machine at this point. Go on and jerk it, I know you're excited for whats coming. you don't get to jerk off and finish like a real man, you'll jerk off and finish just like the pathetic idiot you are! Swallow your load for Me, just like a good boy. It never has felt so good being an addict.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 9 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 816 MiB
Download From AnzFile