Old 04-14-2019, 04:01 PM #11981
Модератор

Модератор

This is a visually stunning clip! What could be hotter than two Asian brat girls in pigtails with pink lollipops, spitting and drooling all over this loser? Princess Mabel and I were looking so hot tonight, all done up in pigtails. My loser ex bf was drooling over us, so we decided to drool all over him, LOL! Fucking loser is lucky he even gets to look at us. But soon his eyes would be so filled with lollipop spit, he wouldn't be able to open them! We stood over his head and started sucking our pretty pink lollipops, allowing our spit to run out of our mouths, across the lollipops and onto his stupid head! Isn't he lucky? Strand after strand came drooling out of our lips, covering his head. And I mean covered! Spit was dripping off of his ears, his nose and his chin. He was literally drenched in our lollipop spit. We were relentless with our spit, one after the other, dripping spit all over him. As a reward from time to time, I allowed him to open his mouth and drink in some of our sweet spit which he promptly thanked us for as we laughed and giggled in his face! He looked like such an idiot. He's becoming such a mindless fool, he'll let me do anything to him for my amusement. Then after he was completely covered and dripping, we took turn spitting in his face, just to further degrade him! Fucking loser! But he loved every minute of it!
Models: Obey Amai

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 126 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 04:06 PM #11982
Модератор

Модератор

oh you wish this was you, maybe it will be, keep swiping right to find me!
Models: curiouscristine

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Resolution: 358 x 640
Size: 32.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 04:10 PM #11983
Модератор

Модератор

You absolutely love ruining your orgasm for me. So buy this clip and ruin it for me. I want you to jerk as fast as you can and ruin it as quick as you can. I don't have all day waiting for YOU to stroke your cock and enjoy your jerk session. It's all about the act of ruined orgasms. Believe me, if I could give you a ruined orgasm without the pleasure of stroking it I would, but that's not possible. So grab your dick, hurry up and stroke it so you can ruin it for me!
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 7 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 298 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 04:11 PM #11984
Модератор

Модератор

OH DADDY GIVE ME THAT FUCKING BIG BLACK COCK I WANT IT DEEP INSIDE ME OHH YES CUM INSIDE ME TOO, GIVE ME BLACK COCK ORE BLACK COCK I FUCKING LOVE IT
Models: Naughtynikki777

Duration: 4 min 11 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 112 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 04:20 PM #11985
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Anastasia turns the tables on her lover who she discovers is really a married man by blackmailing him into financial domination and coercing him to become her paypig. ****.mygoddessanastasia.com
Models: My Goddess Anastasia

Duration: 4 min 28 s
Size: 411 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 04:29 PM #11986
Модератор

Модератор

Seeing a beautiful girl wielding this big thick cock makes you weak to your knees. Makes you want to fall down and impale your mouth all over it. Thinking about all the dirty things I can do to you with it just drives you crazy. Like a good pegging or a throat fuck. Why don't you go ahead and give my dick a big smooch right on the tip.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 7 min 26 s
Size: 471 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 04:39 PM #11987
Модератор

Модератор

Dripping, dropping, sliding down My entire body. Clinging to the tiny, fine, blond peach fuzz on My tummy. Traveling down My back and down to My panties. Imagine how wet these panties are with sweat. What would you do to have them on your face, in your mouth? Would you suck out every last drop of sweat? Watch it form beads beneath My breasts and dribble down in clear, sparkling beads. I can see your mouth salivating from here, sweat lover. Well, you can lick My sweat and I'll allow you to pay for the honor. Thank Me for taking money from you and giving you My panties soaked in salty perspiration. It is a blessing.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 995 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 04:39 PM #11988
Модератор

Модератор

My perfect little ass is ADDICTING. You can't help but wish you could touch it.... caress it... worship it..... and right now, the only thing I want you to do . Is sit back and fucking worship it like it deserves.
Models: Goddess Kandid

Duration: 4 min 47 s
Size: 696 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 04:41 PM #11989
Модератор

Модератор

The thought of owning a pair of Goddess's panties has you drooling all over your loser self. This is your reality now. No other woman has mind fucked you like I have simply because, I hold more power than one could handle. You need a pair of my used panties to wear on a daily basis and have a piece of Goddess wherever you go. Well, besides what is in that wallet of yours. That's mine too loser. You are gonna be my little jerk junkie that falls helplessly in love with my panties that they become your girlfriend. Before you know it, you will be saying "I do". Hahahahahaah you fucking loser. Use my markup codes! 50% MARKUP- ZOEYSPET 100% MARKUP- GOODBITCHBOY 500% MARKUP- ALLFORZOEY 1000% MARKUP- ZOEYSFAVORITE
Models: mistresszoey

Duration: 5 min 7 s
Size: 744 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 04:51 PM #11990
Модератор

Модератор

This is a 360 Virtual Reality Clip! It is best experienced with a virtual reality headset! 360 Video You are a little man who has been sneaking around Princess Natalya's house. She found you and locked you away in a cage. Natalya has invited her girlfriends, Chloe and Mariah, over to her house to show them the little man she's found. But while she was gone you escaped! You are hiding from the giant Princess Natalya in a corner, when she and her friends return. The three girls scour the room trying to find you. Chloe and Mariah doubt that you even exist, but then the girls find you hiding! The girls are amazed at your tiny size! They bring you into Natalya's bed and play with you awhile. At first, the three giant girls coo over your cuteness. But then, things take a darker turn. The girls are mad because you escaped your cage earlier. They threaten to crush you underneath their boots, if you ever try to escape again. Once the girls have instilled fear in you, they playfully tease you with their giant bodies. When they are done teasing and playing with you, they put you right back where you belong, in Princess Natalya's cage. Chloe and Mariah hope that there are more little men from wherever you came from! They want little guys of their very own, too! (10:44 long) Clip Contains: Chloe, Mariah, Natalya, 360 Virtual Reality, Brat Girls, Female Domination, Giantess, Size Comparison, Lingerie, Boots, Cage
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Resolution: 1920 x 3 840
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile