Old 01-05-2020, 06:54 PM #119891
Модератор

Модератор

Default Breathing Challenge 2 - Nina G - iwantclips

Breathing Challenge 2 - Nina G - iwantclips

Props you will need:
3 rubber bands, duct tape, screwdriver.
The first challenge was easy. Simple. Predictable. This one... Not so much. No more simple hold and stroke games. It's time for you to show me more. Oh and I'm gonna enjoy. Laughing at you, manipulating you... I should not tell you too much, you might become too excited!
Models: Nina G

Duration: 21 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 772 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 06:55 PM #119892
Модератор

Модератор

Default CumSlut Training - You'll do it - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

CumSlut Training - You'll do it - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

I know you want to join my cumsluts and finally swallow your own. So far every time you've tried you fail. Every time you're left more frustrated and still horny. I'll be your guide all the way to eating it up for Me today. Today is the day you eat it and join my cumsluts.
- Custom name used throughout
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 12 min 40 s
Size: 294 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 06:57 PM #119893
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sporty Girl Makes Loser Eat It JOI CEI - JessicaStarling - iwantclips

Sporty Girl Makes Loser Eat It JOI CEI - JessicaStarling - iwantclips

You're the volleyball team's bench-warmer, but lately you've been desperate for some play time. You approach the volleyball team captain after practice -- an intimidatingly hot sporty girl -- and beg to be put on next game. She laughs in your face. She only cares about winning, and putting you on certainly isn't going to make that happen. You plead more, saying that you'll do anything. Maybe, little losers like you should be careful what you wish for.The team captain takes you up on your offer and tells you to take a seat. She says she has a reputation of being particularly cruel towards guys. That makes you a little excited. She then tells you she loves to tease and humiliate guys by making them eat their own cum. You're both scared and aroused.She commands you take out your cock and start stroking the way she says. She berates you, calling you a loser, disgusting, a pervert. It only makes your pathetic cock harder. She teases you with her sublime body, shaking her ass and tits in front of your face.Just when you feel you're about to burst, she shows you how she's going to make you cum -- with your hips raised and your cock aimed directly at your mouth. Open wide, loser, because on the count of 10 you're going to shoot your own load into you mouth and swallow every last drop,
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 17 min 20 s
Size: 2.59 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 06:58 PM #119894
Модератор

Модератор

Default Enjoy with all senses - DirtyTina - iwantclips

Enjoy with all senses - DirtyTina - iwantclips

You want to see how the user spins so run with me? Well sure everyone walks differently, but in this user it was very cool. He wanted to enjoy two girls blindfolded and thus stimulate all the senses. And as he suggested was revealed when I took off his pants. But as the friend was like a one. Geil I spoil only his cock with her mouth and then I'll sit on him and ride him. He still got the second pussy to fuck and was cool as he could not keep it long and squirts us two on the ass. And he can enjoy it visually. How about your idea of ??a hot and gorgeous user rotation?
Models: DirtyTina

Duration: 7 min 1 s
Size: 819 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 06:59 PM #119895
Модератор

Модератор

Default I Don't Lift a Finger - Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

I Don't Lift a Finger - Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

There's no use for me having to put in any kind of work when that's what you're made for. Weak, submissive men like you were born to slave away while us powerful, rich Goddesses relax and don't have to worry about the workload. You work and serve to please us, and that's exactly what you'll do for me. You're here to make sure that I never have to work again. I don't deserve to have to lift a finger for anything, I deserve nothing but a lavish lifestyle while you serve and crumble at my feet. Now, fork over the cash.

Good boys will use:

LOVELINDSAY for 50% Markup
BITCH4LINDSAY for 100% Markup
SLAVE4LINDSAY for 250% Markup
SLUT4LINDSAY for 300% Markup
TAX4LINDSAY for 500% Markup
DEVOTED2LINDSAY for 1000% Markup
Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 769 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 06:59 PM #119896
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ruined and Hungry JOI CEI - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

Ruined and Hungry JOI CEI - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

You may not realize it, but you really do take Me for granted. You make it seem like you think that I will always be here for you to stroke to. You masturbate a lot, and you cum to Me so often, and you seem to think that I will always be here for your entertainment and your fetishes. Well, today is about My entertainment instead. You are going to get to stroke to Me today because I am very generous, but you are going to ruin it. And that is not all. You are also going to eat it for Me. Follow My instructions as I guide you through this JOI. You must go slow and savor your strokes because that is where the pleasure lies. You are not going to get that explosive release and burst of euphoria when you orgasm. Instead, all of your pleasure will be found in each individual stroke leading up to the orgasm. Allow Me to guide you through this experience and remind you who really controls your cock and your orgasms.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 13 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 486 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 06:59 PM #119897
Модератор

Модератор

Default 1st Time Cum Eating Instructions - Challenge - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

1st Time Cum Eating Instructions - Challenge - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Have you tried endlessly to eat your cum but no Goddess can actually make you do it? I bet I can. Actually, I know I can. I can walk you through your first time easily. In fact I can make you beg to eat it for me. I can use the power of seduction and confidence I posses to convince you this is exactly what you're meant to do. You're supposed to become my devoted cum eating slave. You will love the taste more than anything. What I want I get, and today my task and yours is to make you eat your cum for the very first time.

Consists of: CEI, Cum eating instructions, JOI, JOI Games, Jerk off encouragement, jerk off instruction, Masturbation instruction, body worship, tit worship, ass worship, slave training, CEI encouragment, Goddess worship, femdom, female domination, cum control, cum countdown, Cock tease, Tease Goddess, Sensual Goddess, Body Worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 12 min 53 s
Size: 639 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 07:06 PM #119898
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tribute Game for Tiny Losers - Keziah - iwantclips

Tribute Game for Tiny Losers - Keziah - iwantclips

A tribute game AND a jerk session? Your tiny cock is twitching with excitement just at the thought! Go grab your wallet and get ready to spend during this jerk session. Maybe if you're a good loser you'll even earn an orgasm.

Categories: Small Penis Humiliation, Financial Domination, JOI Games, Games, Instructional, SPH, Verbal Humiliation, Findom, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum Countdown, Goddess Worship, Tit Worship, Ass Worship, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Size: 704 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 07:06 PM #119899
Модератор

Модератор

Default Start Your Morning Right - Goddess Kandid - iwantclips

Start Your Morning Right - Goddess Kandid - iwantclips

Mornings are awful aren't they. Don't worry though, I can make things a bit better. I know how to start your day off right. I know just what you need. Don't read into it too much though, I only said I know how to start your morning off right.... I never said we were going to finish everything. How far do you think I'm going to let you get
Models: Goddess Kandid

Duration: 4 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 07:06 PM #119900
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sexy Aroma Jerk Off Instruction - 1080p - Fetish Princess Kristi - iwantclips

Sexy Aroma Jerk Off Instruction - 1080p - Fetish Princess Kristi - iwantclips

This is a very sexy instructional Aroma jerk off instruction clip that you simply cannot miss! I am wearing my sexy fishnet dress and my bling heels and this outfit in combination with me not wearing any panties is going to drive you absolutely wild! I start out making you jerk slow for me... just enough to get the really pumping. I get you worked up wanting more and more until I make you stop and take a hit from your Aroma. I get you fucked out of your mind and high as a kite as I am instructing you to jerk your dick at the pace I choose. I keep this going until you simply cannot take anymore and I allow you to have the best orgasm of your life! You are going to need days to recover from this one! Customer Review: "Wow... thank you very much. I'm lost for words, I didn't quite expect as much as you delivered. I need some recovery time now, I think my brain is as empty as my balls now. You made it feel very special indeed, thanks again for your time and effort!" You'll like this video if you enjoy: Jerk Off Instruction - Masturbation Instruction - JOI - Tit Worship - Masturbation - Aroma Intox-Fantasy Presented to you in 1920x1080 true high definition.
Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 15 min 59 s
Size: 969 MiB
Download From AnzFile