Old 01-05-2020, 10:21 PM #120011
Модератор

Модератор

Default What I Learned Today - Goddess Foot Jobs - iwantclips

What I Learned Today - Goddess Foot Jobs - iwantclips

Want to know what I learned in class today? I learned how to eat feet, and... I also learned how to give a footjob. I know you think I'm so innocent, but I know exactly how to work my feet on a hard cock. I want to show you. I'm going to show you, right here in this classroom. In my pink backpack, I snuck into school my favorite pink dildo. Watch me as I wrap my french pedicured feet around this pretty plastic cock and stroke it exactly like I learned how to stroke a real one. It makes me so wet to feel the wide, slick shaft between my two soles and held beneath my toes. I want you to see how good it feels for me when I work it harder, imagining that I can make it explode with warm, white, sticky cum until my feet are soaked in it. The feeling on my pretty feet is so intense, I might even cum before you do!
Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 255 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 10:24 PM #120012
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

- Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 28 min 16 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 10:25 PM #120013
Модератор

Модератор

Default Oily soles JOI - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

Oily soles JOI - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

I'll tell you what to do with this new pedi!
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 2 s
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 10:27 PM #120014
Модератор

Модератор

Default Take the risk! Jerk to my legs only! - GlamyAnya - iwantclips

Take the risk! Jerk to my legs only! - GlamyAnya - iwantclips

Men are born to be risk takers. You are not quite the embodiment of a man, but you are taking the risk. Because you are a leg addicted dick beater! And this is what guys like you do. They have no more free time, they don't want real pussy, they can not stop the impulse of wanking not even at their job. Risk, buy it and wank for my shiny stockings until your fuck carrot is all peeled!Huh...this is going to make you feel so free and so needy to do it even more!
Models: GlamyAnya

Duration: 13 min 44 s
Size: 300 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 10:27 PM #120015
Модератор

Модератор

Default Toe-tally Bad Step-Cousin - Jacquelyn Velvets - TorveaFilms - iwantclips

Toe-tally Bad Step-Cousin - Jacquelyn Velvets - TorveaFilms - iwantclips

Jacquelyn Velvets sits with her bare feet on a table in front of her. Her soles wrinkle and toes wiggle, but the big one has a band-aid. She recounts how her Step-Cousin plays barefoot practical jokes.Â*

Sneaking in late, Jacquelyn takes off her converse sneakers to avoid making noise and walks on her tip toes. She's embarrassed that her feet smell, and oblivious to the legos on the floor. As her soles step on the sharp toy, she puts her hand over her mouth to prevent yelling out in fear of waking everyone up!Â*
Hopping from one leg to the other, she steps on more legos until landing on the bed with her feet in the air. Rolling on her belly, her feet kick and wave as she Yelps into her hand. Moaning in pain, she grabs and blows cool air on her hurt feet.

Another time, Jacquelyn's **** on her back with her feet under the covers. Awakening,Â* her feet peek out and her big toes are trapped in toe cuffs. Wiggling her toes, she realizes she's stuck and can't escape! Every time she moves in the toe bondage, she Yelps in pain.

Hobbling, she steps on something sharp, but is delighted to find the keys to the cuffs. Awkwardly, she removes the toe-cuffs to massages and kiss her swollen toes.

Removing the bandaid, she tests her toes to see if they are better.
Another time, she awakens and wiggles her toes before getting out
of bed. Her feet land next to a loaded mousetrap as her toes stretch dangerously close to it.

In the kitchen she stretches to get something and her feet barely miss a second mousetrap.

Sitting at the table, her toes dance around another mousetrap until it snaps shut on her tender tootsie. Jacquelyn Yelps and jumps in Torment as she tries to release her foot only to land the other foot in the second trap.

Both toes are stuck and she hops foot to foot to alleviate the discomfort. She hobbles back to her bedroom and all that is heard is the snapping sound of last trap and a final scream!

OTHER KEYWORDS- pranks, practical jokes, smell fetish, foot smelling, , one foot hopping, **** fetish, bandaid fetish, jeans, nightgown, Jacqueline Velvets, blondes, blond, blond, slapstick
Models: TorveaFilms

Duration: 14 min 29 s
Size: 547 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 10:28 PM #120016
Модератор

Модератор

Default Wish It Was Your Cock starring Maya Bijou - Goddess Foot Jobs - iwantclips

Wish It Was Your Cock starring Maya Bijou - Goddess Foot Jobs - iwantclips

Do you like my feet? I wish this was your cock between my pretty feet. Keep watching my feet work this cock up and down while you stroke your warm, stiff cock in your hands. All I want is to do this to you. I know it would feel so good to have your shaft against my soft, wrinkled soles and your head rubbing against my toes. Please, I want you to watch my feet and cum for my cute little feet!
Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Size: 340 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 10:31 PM #120017
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dominant JOI with CEI and Strapon - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Dominant JOI with CEI and Strapon - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Mistress is perfect, your amazing goddess that you submit to and can;t get enough of. Your going to beg to jerk and wank to me while I tease you and make you worship my hot body in lace lingerie, tight short skirt, stockings and heels. Worship my perfect ass, seeing those panties underneath as you beg me to sit on your face. So weak and addicted to your Queen, so easy to tease and control you slave. Keep jerking and wanking while you worship of my body. Those long legs in heels are endless, you love to stroke for me. I'm going to shove this butt plug right in your ass, while you jerk for mistress. You'd love your hot goddess to slide it right into your tight little ass, you'll sit on this plug stretching your ass while you wank for mistress and i'll make you pull it out and taste it for me you little atm slut. Your going to be tasting your own ass for me as well as your own cum if you want to cum for your perfect goddess. But not yet slave, your going to take my big strap on now slave, your little ass has been stretched and now your going to keep stroking and take my huge BBC. Mistress is going to slide her huge strap on into your tight ass, pegging your hole. You love mistress pounding your tight ass, my dirty little anal slut. You want to cum so bad for mistress after taking my big black cock, your going to keep wanking mistress enjoy making you beg and pleading to cum. Begging to see and worship my perfect tits. Your going to cum all over your own face for mistress, a 10 second cum countdown and when I get to zero you will shoot your own load into your own mouth and taste all of your cum. I count you down from 10 and getting closer and closer to cumming you beg to cum and just before I get to zero I show off those perfect tits and they make you blow all over your own face and you swallow all of your cum. Tell mistress how good is tastes bitch, now you've cleaned up your own mess no clean up your a good little cum slut eating all your own spunk.
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 915 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 10:32 PM #120018
Модератор

Модератор

Default - London Lix - iwantclips

- London Lix - iwantclips

Models: London Lix

Duration: 6 min 48 s
Size: 346 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 10:34 PM #120019
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pretty Little Feet Make You Cum - Luna Sapphire - iwantclips

Pretty Little Feet Make You Cum - Luna Sapphire - iwantclips

Hello, foot addict. My cute petite feet turn you on so much, you can't help jerking to My soles and toes. I want you to follow My instructions and encouragement, joining Me for a sexy stroking session. You go wild for My pretty little toes and soft soles. The glittery pink nail polish on My toenails makes My perfect feet look even sexier. Stroke softly at first, then faster, harder, faster, harder until I'm ready for you to cum. I give you a 5-second countdown and then My perfect pretty feet make you blow your load!
Models: Luna Sapphire

Duration: 7 min 42 s
Size: 248 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 10:35 PM #120020
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eager to Cum - MinaThorne - iwantclips

Eager to Cum - MinaThorne - iwantclips

By the time you get to the end, you are going to be begging for release, if you can even make it that long. I want to see if you can last through all my teasing and denying, I want to put you through your paces and give you a mind blowing edging session that will make you ache to cum with every fiber of your being. If you can make it to the end you will be rewarded with a mind blowing orgasm. I know you want it more than anything, but you are going to have to prove to me that you deserve it!
Jerk off instruction, edging, orgasm control, cum countdowns, female domination, tease and denial
High Def 1280x720 WMV
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 14 min 16 s
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile