Old 01-05-2020, 10:36 PM #120021
Модератор

Модератор

Default Obedient to My Legs, Stockings and Heels - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Obedient to My Legs, Stockings and Heels - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

You are hopelessly addicted to my defined legs in stockings and heels. You could stare at them for hours begging to worship over and over again. My legs are what make you feel weak and helpless and I am going to train you to be a good boy for Goddess. I want you to repeat after me "Goddess Amanda's Legs, Stockings and Heels control me" and after you prove yourself I may or may not allow you to cum for Me.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 448 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 10:37 PM #120022
Модератор

Модератор

Default Oily Soles JOI 2 - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Oily Soles JOI 2 - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

You love my oily soles
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 7 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 10:40 PM #120023
Модератор

Модератор

Default Foot Slavery - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

Foot Slavery - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

No ifs ands or buts, these feet completely control you. Are you ready to experience REAL foot slavery? The type that makes you drop to your knees and do exactly as I say. Yes, you are ready. As my words ring through your mind you find yourself unable to look away. Soon you find yourself repeating foot mantras. My oily soles triggering your foot addiction. In just a few minutes you will be enslaved to my feet, doing exactly as I say. This clip contains elements of foot domination, financial domination, feet, oily soles, soles, foot slave training, foot humiliation, foot fetish, feet worship, mind fuck, mesmerize, foot worship, POV foot worship.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 515 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 10:40 PM #120024
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hands Free Orgasm Training - Foot Fetish - Mackayla's Sinpire - iwantclips

Hands Free Orgasm Training - Foot Fetish - Mackayla's Sinpire - iwantclips

Great custom clip with no names used.
"Could you make a 'hands free' foot fetish video, where you tell the viewer that he must reach orgasm by only looking at your feet, without ever touching his cock. You tell him to use a stopwatch to see how long it takes, and write it on a piece of paper. The first objective is to do it before the end of the video, if not he must try again until he manages ! Then he can try it again and again and try to reach new records for reaching hand free orgasms to your feet. You say your best slaves can do it in under a minute ! You say the faster the viewer can do it, the happier it makes you. You tell him to never take his eyes off your feet and to feel the tingle in his cock, and let the pleasure build up steadily until suddenly his cock explodes ! You say that it's an important step in his enslavement to your feet."
Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 10:41 PM #120025
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sexy Headmistress Mackenzie's Relentless Edging Punishment with Bare Legs & High Heels - - iwantclips

Sexy Headmistress Mackenzie's Relentless Edging Punishment with Bare Legs & High Heels - - iwantclips

I have ordered you here into my office for a very good reason. You need to be taught a lesson as you are still getting hard when you are in my company and I have had enough. It definitely seems to be my sexy bare legs and naughty high heel court shoes that really get you going, and it is embarrassingly obvious when you relentlessly stare at them while growing inside your trousers. Well enough is enough and I will bring you in hand, and today is where it will start. As you can see I have all my naughtiest high heel courts to hand, all of which I know excite you, especially when I am wearing them. So today I shall be giving you a very long edging session to each pair of my heels with my curvaceous bare legs, making your cock & balls ache so much you will have to learn to control yourself just to avoid such torment in the future. As I slip my tight skirt off, revealing my bare legs, and unbutton my blouse I order you to slip off your trousers, Exposing-Fantasy your hardness, and sit perfectly still, you will not touch that cock unless I say! I start to tease you with my bare legs and black heels, watching you get harder and harder, you already look like you may explode! As I tease I allow you to start touching yourself, stroke that cock for me, but you WILL NOT CUM, unless I allow it! I mercilessly tease you, allowing you to get so close to the edge your cock & balls are straining ready to pop. However, just when you think I may be just about to allow you to cum I stop you in your tracks! No such luck, as you will be edging and then denied ejaculation to every single pair of my heels, this will be a long painful process to make sure you fall into line! You will edge to my beautiful black heels and then my glamorous greens, wicked whites, gorgeous greys & finally my ravishing reds! The question is… will I let you cum at all, to any of these beautiful heels, especially after all the long & torturous edging?!
Models:

Duration: 35 min 25 s
Size: 581 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 10:41 PM #120026
Модератор

Модератор

Default - London Lix - iwantclips

- London Lix - iwantclips

Models: London Lix

Duration: 21 min 8 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 79.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 10:42 PM #120027
Модератор

Модератор

Default Reverse Roles - Now I'm your boss - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Reverse Roles - Now I'm your boss - RoxyCox - iwantclips

I arrive late to work today and you want to see me in your office. You ask why i am late and I say you had me working late last night here at the office on that project you wanted me to finish so I had a lie in. While I was working late I did happen to look on your computer and came across some interesting files on there, the smirk on your face soon fades and you know what I seen. Those embarrassing photos of you dressed in womenn's lingerie, stockings and panties and I also saw all the dirty movies you've been watching forgot to clear your browser history didn't you. I was quite shocked when i seen them myself but you know who would be even more surprised to find out your wife. From now on things are going to change, see I've got those photos to Blackmail-Fantasy you with. The tables have turned and now I'm your boss and if you don't I'll Expose-Fantasy you for the sissy crossdresser you are to your wife, family, friends, work associates. You'll lose everything important to you, I'll destroy your marraige, your business and you'll be out on the street if you don't do whatever I say. From what I seen in those files your weak for stockings and heels and guess what I'm wearing under my dress, nylon stockings with huge heels. You'll give me a pay rise, a share in your business, give me whatever your want. But you like to be bossed around, this is what you really want to be dominated by a hot female boss like me. Get over here and lick my heels clean, I control you now do as I say or i'll ruin your life. Your going to give me a foot massage, worship my feet every inch of me and my perfect body. Guess what I brought to work today a nice big huge strap on, I'm going to make you my sissy slut and make you your fantasy real. Your dirty lil secret is out and I'm going to make you my new bitch boy, my sissy slut. All those times you were trying to give me orders, well now I'm going to make you my bitch and your going to take my huge 12" BBc strap on. Make you beg for my cock in your mouth and ass and I'm going to fuck your tight little holes. A good little bitch, wank your fucking cock for my perfect body an d your going to beg to cum of me and eat your own cum like a good cum eating slave. From now on you'll be given tasks on a regular basis, humiliating task that you must do or I'll tell your wife everything, I'll spill the beans. So eat your own load like a good boy, lick it off the floor bitch. Guess who's staying late tonight to do all the work you are, I'm going out for lunch so get to work and finish that project before I get back loser. You work for me now
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 18 min 41 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 10:44 PM #120028
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 53 s
Size: 88.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 10:44 PM #120029
Модератор

Модератор

Default They're All Staring - Goddess Foot Domination - iwantclips

They're All Staring - Goddess Foot Domination - iwantclips

Your busty, bombshell boss, Goddess Lexi Luna, has brought her office staff in for an undisclosed meeting. She knows one of her employees has a perverted obsession with her feet. Rather than call you out in private, Goddess Lexi knows the only way to teach you a lesson is to make you grovel at her pedicured feet in public. Just as you become aware of your unavoidable punishment, she reaches into her desk to remove a singular, silver chastity cage and orders you to put in on--if you want to keep your job, that is. Goddess Lexi teases you mercilessly with her black, Louboutin heels and beautiful feet, embarrassing you endlessly in front of your coworkers as you start to swell against the tight cage around your cock. She pops her long, slender legs and sexy feet up on her desk and hints at the many ways she plans on Hustling your dirty little secret, but not until you lick and suck her toes before the entire staff of your office.
Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 4 min 46 s
Size: 74.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 10:47 PM #120030
Модератор

Модератор

Default 1 hour JOI and Edging with CBT - RoxyCox - iwantclips

1 hour JOI and Edging with CBT - RoxyCox - iwantclips

An hour long JOI video with multiple edging, countdowns and ball-busting and I constantly deny and ruin your orgasm. No humiliation involved but it's fun to tease you and make you think I'm going to let you cum each countdown only to ruin it every single time. I tell you how to stroke and keep you edging for a full hour. I use fake countdowns from 10 to 0, I let you believe that I'm going to let you cum at 0 and tell you to be ready only to stop you by never saying zero every time, except for the last. I instruct you throughout and tell you there is a good chance of ruined orgasm every time I edge. I don't just tell you to stop wanking I instead instruct you exactly what to do to your cock and balls so that your orgasm is ruined. You are told repeatedly that you don't deserve to cum yet. I remind you several times that if you cum when I have asked you to stop, then I will have to let it ruin. Alot of of ball busting involved including, pulling, squeezing, slapping, punching and some cock slapping. At the end, I tell you to stretch and squeeze my balls and instructing me such that ruined orgasm is inevitable. I am firm, authoritative and cruel mistress and refer to you as my slave. I tease you with my hot body throughout the clip and repeatedly ruin your orgasm until the very end of the hour and then I allow you to cum after having ruined your orgasm for a whole hour and having you punish yourself.
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 1 h 1 min
Size: 2.73 GiB
Download From AnzFile