Old 04-14-2019, 09:48 PM #12031
Модератор

Модератор

You are a teacher and your hot black student Ana sits on your desk and tells you she has been a good student.. she tells you that all the teachers in the school have been bowing down and serving the hot black girls in the school.. its time for you to take your natural place on the floor and worship her. She starts giving you orders and you find that obeying seems to be the right thing to do... she tells you to go fetch her some coffee. Part of you tells you that teachers arent supposed to be bossed around by their students, but another part of you tells you "I am inferior to black girls.. I should always obey the superior race". She tells you to tie her shoe for her and you do it like a good bitch. Then she tells you to untie it and remove it. You know its ridiculous for a grown man to be obeying a student but when she sternly says "DO IT", you lose all ability to resist. She waves her sweaty black feet in your face and you know what to do. You start sniffing and kissing her precious feet like a good white boy. Then she turns around and spreads her black ass... as she winks her asshole in your face you know that you have become her lowly asslicking servant.... In the end, she makes you jerk off for her.. A WHITE TEACHER, DOWN ON HIS KNEES IN FRONT OF HIS BLACK STUDENT, JERKING OFF HIS COCK WHILE SHE COUNTS DOWN... YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!! ASS WORSHIP , FOOT WORSHIP, PUSSY WORSHIP, INTERRACIAL DOMINATION, CUM COUNTDOWN, JOI, FEMDOM POV, and more!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 9 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 567 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 10:04 PM #12032
Модератор

Модератор

Bright shiny red lips, big oiled up tits. Need I say more? Its easy to see that they control your life. You're already rock hard and beginning to throb. Go ahead, buy and stare. Don't blink, you wouldn't want to miss a single second. Feel your helpless desire grow.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 16 min 38 s
Size: 484 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 10:07 PM #12033
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 250 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 10:21 PM #12034
Модератор

Модератор

My long, gorgeous, ballerina neck turns you on so much, especially when I tease you and taunt you with it. You know... putting My hair to one side, tilting My head to make elongate it even more... I know how desperate you are with your desire to cum all over it. I will make you a deal... I will let you stroke and cum to My gorgeous neck... but it will be a bit dangerous... Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Size: 543 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 10:28 PM #12035
Модератор

Модератор

0188 Julia are very cruel They both spit and look at you angrily 0188_ Now you must clean the Bertie's feet. Her miniature feet stretch into your mouth, you just need to open the mouth wider and lick each of her delicious fingers. She smiles so sweetly and just fascinates you. You are tricked by her sweet smile and just cannot resist. But do not believe her! She and Mrs. Julia are very cruel. They both spit and look at you angrily.
Models: Girls femdom

Duration: 7 min 22 s
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 10:37 PM #12036
Модератор

Модератор

Your lack of manhood has worn on you for so long so you've finally sought out a therapist to help deal with your feelings of inadequacy. Your sexy therapist Sativa (whose sexy voice calms you and makes you feel for one moment that everything will be ok) instructs you to lower your pants. You need to show your therapist what has vexed you for so long. Instantly the soothing therapist disappears. Instead of building you back up, her laughter further demolishes your pitiful male ego as she ridicules your tiny little nub. It's time to face the fact that you have the smallest penis she has ever seen and you will never be a real man!
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 53 s
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 10:39 PM #12037
Модератор

Модератор

so that i can give you what you need and you can give me all your cum
Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 6 min 4 s
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 10:52 PM #12038
Модератор

Модератор

You just haven't been able to satisfy me! So, I invited another guy over. I deserve pleasure. I deserve to be fucked. And you aren't doing it for me! Get used to being cuckolded like a little bitch.
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Size: 358 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 10:53 PM #12039
Модератор

Модератор

I love to Smoke while I seductively strip out of my sexy velvet bodysuit. I get so turned on by teasing and smoking for you, I have to finger my wet little pussy!
Models: RubyUKMilf

Duration: 7 min 39 s
Size: 611 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 10:58 PM #12040
Модератор

Модератор

This audio/visual brainwashing experience is the product of careful research and implementation of some of the best brainwashing techniques used today. It has been perfectly produced to achieve maximum brainwashing and mind confusion, and will have mind altering results. You'll be so turned on and so horny that your mind will find itself giving in, effortlessly. You confused cock loving straight faggots are going to love this! Confused? Of course you are. You're a little confused faggot who thinks he's straight. But you're confused because you want to suck cock, but you also think the brats are so fucking sexy! If this is you, then this brainwashing file was made just for you. Turn out the lights, put it on full screen, put your headphones on, watch and listen. Before you will flash hundreds of pictures of the gorgeous brats you worship so much, intertwined with subliminal pictures of huge cocks. Your head won't know what to focus on. But that's ok, don't try to focus, don't try to think, just let it wash over you. Hot girls and big cocks will fill you brain, both eliciting pleasure sensations in your brain, confusing it, permanently, so you won't know what turns you on more. But who are we kidding, we both know you'll be looking at the cocks more. The girls will just make it easier, the will make you feel more relaxed, forever associating hot girls with your love of big cocks. But the visuals only touch one part of your brain. We want to thoroughly confuse you mind. So as you watch, you will hear some of the sexiest female voices, egging you on to be a faggot. This file has layers upon layers of voices, going in and out of each ear, meant to completely confuse your mind, and program your confused brain and make you even more confused. Or perhaps, it will bring clarity that you really do prefer cock. There are giggles and whispers coming at you from all angles. You will be floating in a blissful state of mind rinsing that you so desperately need. Play this on repeat and watch it for hours, lol. You're so fucked, so weak and vulnerable to suggestion. Don't say you weren't warned. The effects of this video are very real.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 253 MiB
Download From AnzFile