Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-07-2020, 03:03 AM #120643
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jerk To Me Before Bedtime - Goddess Jamie Valentine - iwantclips

Jerk To Me Before Bedtime - Goddess Jamie Valentine - iwantclips

Im tired and about to go to bed. You won't shut up about how badly you need to cum. Usually I don't reinforce bad habits like that by giving into your pleads for pleasure but Im so tired Im willing to do it this one time just to shut you up. I might as well its been so long since the last time I let you explode for these beautiful feet you can barely control yourself. This is what you dream about all day and night long. Let me make your dreams a reality. Get ready to stroke to your goddess.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-07-2020, 03:07 AM #120644
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sissy Chastity Nylon Aroma Bitch - London Lix - iwantclips

Sissy Chastity Nylon Aroma Bitch - London Lix - iwantclips

You have a lot of fetishes. Chastity, sissification, nylons, feet, Intox-Fantasy. I'm going to use all of them against you, naturally. I check to see if you've followed my instructions; are you locked up, and dressed up, my little sissy? Good, then we can begin. I dose you up with Aroma to make you even more weak and horny than you already are, then get you to use your electro-stimulation device through your cage. Your little clit is dribbling for me, isn't it, bitch? You're going to beg me to Intox-Fantasy you further, even as your dick is straining against that cage. I'm teasing you hard, and your full balls are aching. You can cum for your Mistress, but only if you ruin it.
DISCLAIMER: Every clip released this September is a custom clip. The ideas, style, and verbiage may not reflect my regular style. The content of each is fairly niche. These clips are still my usual PERFECT quality, and you will find many as enjoyable, if not more so, than my 'regular' clips. But I wanted to write this for new customers to say: do not judge me as an artist based on these clips, buy one of my regular clips to see what I'm all about. And for older customers to say: do not think this is a 'new direction' my clips have taken; they are just customs.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 11 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 389 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-07-2020, 03:08 AM #120645
Модератор

Модератор

Default Isn't This What Best Friends Are For? - Goddess Jamie Valentine - iwantclips

Isn't This What Best Friends Are For? - Goddess Jamie Valentine - iwantclips

Its been years that we've been best friends. So many memories of the both of us. We've been through so much together and always been there for one another. Thats why Im so upset. I can tell something has changed. Every time I see you its different then before. You keep staring at my feet and I know what that means. But WHY wouldn't you be honest with me? We are besties, were supposed to be honest about everything. I don't care you may have a foot fetish. Let me help you explore that, you know Id never judge you. As long as you can keep a secret (and years of friendship have proved this) Ill let you worship my feet. Ill even guide you into the world of submission. Trust me I'm would bestie and isn't that what best friends are for?
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Size: 354 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-07-2020, 03:09 AM #120646
Модератор

Модератор

Default Up and Down III - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Up and Down III - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

You've seen the first two installments and now it's time for number three. I'm back again with another zipper holding in My perfect tits. Look at it. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. It's mesmerizing, isn't it? Makes your mind go all mushy.

My body, My cleavage, My voice, the zipper. They all make you so weak, don't they?

You're nodding your head up and down now in agreement with Me. Every word I speak is true. "Yes Princess," you say aloud.

You want to jerk, Don't you?
Yes Princess.
Move your hand up and down on your cock in time with My zipper. Feels so good, so right. I'm in charge of that dick now. Every inch is Mine. My zipper goes up, your hand strokes up on your cock; My zipper goes down, your hand strokes down. This feeling is overwhelming. You've been here with Me before, but this time is different. This time I have something else in store for you. You want to cum. But will I allow you to?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 0 s
Size: 371 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-07-2020, 03:09 AM #120647
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Tits are a Tool of Torment - Carlie - iwantclips

My Tits are a Tool of Torment - Carlie - iwantclips

It's so easy to get what I want from men. All I need are my tits. My tits could control any man. I use my tits as a Tool of Torment to ruin mens lives. You get flabbergasted by my big tits and you can't think straight. You're willing to give me anything just because I'm the one with the tits. Watching my bounce and jiggle tits makes you weak and willing to give everything up. All I need to destroy a man is my perfect round tits. I mean come on just look them...they are every mans dream and they are every mans weakness. I don't even need to make use of my charm or my wit to get what I want from men. Who needs wit when you have tits. I can use my tits to make any man stop in his tracks and give everything to me. These tits are dangerous but you can't help yourself can you? Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 11 min 21 s
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-07-2020, 03:10 AM #120648
Модератор

Модератор

Default Surreal Worship - Empress Mika - iwantclips

Surreal Worship - Empress Mika - iwantclips

*SPECIAL* Feast your eyes on the true and surreal perfection that is Me. Heavenly light pours down upon Me as I harshly remind you that you do not need anything else but Me and My sensual dominance over you. My beautiful face, My elegant neck, My natural breasts, My slender arms... it is all that it takes. You are so completely helpless, weak and addicted to Me.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 14 min 34 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-07-2020, 03:15 AM #120649
Модератор

Модератор

Default Silly For Shiny Bikini - London Lix - iwantclips

Silly For Shiny Bikini - London Lix - iwantclips

You've developed quite the fetish for shiny clothing, haven't you? You didn't even realize this was a 'thing' until you noticed how much harder your cock gets watching me parade around in metallic, bratty bikinis. It's as if you completely lose your mind when I'm dressed up like this. PVC, vinyl, holographic, it all numbs your weak brain and turns you into a jerkholic zombie for me, doesn't it? You love the way the light bounces off my curves, making my tits and ass look even better than they already do. So stare, and stroke, and drool, loser. Get silly for shiny for me.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-07-2020, 03:29 AM #120650
Модератор

Модератор

Default Edge to PVC - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Edge to PVC - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Undoubtably fantasising over me in this PVC skirt. I want you down you your knees at pussy height. Im going to make you really enjoy me in this skirt today. Worshipping me with your strokes. Adoring every inch of me. Dribbling from your mouth and dick, totally weak for me, at my disposal. I know exactly what your hoping for today loser, will you get the outcome you want? Only one way to find out....
Use mark up WEAKAF @ checkout to please me.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Size: 357 MiB
Download From AnzFile