Old 01-08-2020, 02:11 AM #121011
Модератор

Модератор

Default ONE NIGHT STAND (with Dee) 1280x720 HD - TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES - iwantclips

ONE NIGHT STAND (with Dee) 1280x720 HD - TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES - iwantclips

Last night you met a beautiful girl who seduced you, and talked you into following her home. This morning, as you tried to quietly sneak away, she had other plans. Dee knows what she wants, and she's going to make sure you come over, and over, again. No need to resist, your willpower won't be missed. Just enjoy the test, by trying to resist her Powerful breasts. Featuring a Creative Breast Induction.
Models: TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES

Duration: 11 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 272 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 02:12 AM #121012
Модератор

Модератор

Default You're Obsessed With Superior Alpha Cocks - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

You're Obsessed With Superior Alpha Cocks - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Princess Mika

Look at how far you've progressed, I'm really quite impressed, who knew that you would come so far. I think that you're more gay than you'd like to admit, I think you like cocks more than pussy. Just look at these huge cocks on your screen, this is all you've been staring at since this video began. You're obsessed with cocks, aren't you? Even your own dick. You're obsessed with how small it is and how it doesn't compare with the size of these alpha cocks.

You spend all of your time thinking about cocks, whether it's yours or another man's. I'd say that's pretty gay. So you might as well admit it, you are gay. I mean why else would you even be watching this clip? There are so many other options out there but you keep coming back to these coerced bi clips. You can't keep telling yourself that you're just curious or that it's just a fantasy that you jerk off to.

Look how hard you are. And let me tell you, straight guys do not get hard watching huge cocks on their screen. So you see this isn't just a fantasy, this is your reality. You are a faggot. I know you're jerking off right now to these huge cocks. You wish so badly that you were sucking on them. But just like women don't want you anywhere near them, these alpha men wouldn't want you any where near their cocks. LOL! That's why you're alone jerking off to them on your computer screen.

Now stroke to their superiority as compared to you. And you can stroke to me too if you want because I'm superior to you too, aren't I? You really are a faggot, a faggot that no one wants. But don't stop, keep worshiping these cocks. They're so big that you can't take your eyes off of them. You can't stop jerking to them, can you faggot? I'm going to make you cum to them, just to prove to you that you really are gay. Straight men don't cum to cocks, only little faggots like you do. This isn't a fantasy, you really are gay.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 7 min 44 s
Size: 572 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 02:20 AM #121013
Модератор

Модератор

Default RED TITS, GREEN TITS JOI GAME: CHOICE B 1080P - ELLIE IDOL - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

RED TITS, GREEN TITS JOI GAME: CHOICE B 1080P - ELLIE IDOL - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

This is a pretty easy game to follow! All you need to do is jerk on green and stop on red. You're going to have a hard time holding back for my metallic bikini-clad breasts! There IS a catch though... if you want to cum, you'll have to buy the correct copy! One version is a ruined orgasm, the other is bliss. Good luck picking the correct one! I don't give any hints.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 14 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 601 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 02:21 AM #121014
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scent Conditioning - Goddess Jamie Valentine - iwantclips

Scent Conditioning - Goddess Jamie Valentine - iwantclips

Get ready its time to continue your training. Your hopelessly addicted to me and want nothing more then to further your fixation to your goddess. Dive into another training session where I will condition your fetish specifically to my sweet scent. You will not be able to withstand the beauty of my black nylons nor my translucent heels. You will stroke to my command ...soon I will be engraved in your brain.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Size: 615 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 02:23 AM #121015
Модератор

Модератор

Default Becoming My Cuckold - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

Becoming My Cuckold - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

So you want to be My cuckold? You want to see My man touching every inch of My body? You want to see him pleasuring Me, and Me returning the favor? You want to be permitted to participate? Well, so do hundreds of other beta males. What makes you any different? I will tell you what you can do to set yourself apart from all the others. Practice makes perfect, right?
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Size: 339 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 02:25 AM #121016
Модератор

Модератор

Default Edge to PVC - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Edge to PVC - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Undoubtably fantasising over me in this PVC skirt. I want you down you your knees at pussy height. Im going to make you really enjoy me in this skirt today. Worshipping me with your strokes. Adoring every inch of me. Dribbling from your mouth and dick, totally weak for me, at my disposal. I know exactly what your hoping for today loser, will you get the outcome you want? Only one way to find out....
Use mark up WEAKAF @ checkout to please me.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Size: 357 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 02:29 AM #121017
Модератор

Модератор

Default Teased Like Crazy - Empress Mika - iwantclips

Teased Like Crazy - Empress Mika - iwantclips

I know you losers love worshiping and stroking to Me every chance that you get. It is what you live for. You all become completely helpless and weak at the first glimpse of My flawless beauty and are held Stolen until I decide to release you from My stimulating spell. There is nothing that you pathetic little boys can do to resist Me because you are weak for each and every part of My perfect body! So I am going to deepen your addiction by giving you the tease of your dreams. I will even let you stroke to Me just the way that you want and I promise there will be no tricks in this clip. But just because I am being generous and giving you the perfect tease, that does not mean that you are going to be allowed to cum. After all, you are still a disgusting little loser and we both know that all good things should come at a cost for boys like you. And who knows, maybe I will be extra generous and let you cum as well, but there is only one way to find out.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 11 min 25 s
Size: 174 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 02:30 AM #121018
Модератор

Модератор

Default Your Next-Door Neighbor Blackmails You - Victoria June - MeanBitches Femdom Store - iwantclips

Your Next-Door Neighbor Blackmails You - Victoria June - MeanBitches Femdom Store - iwantclips

Your next door neighbor has been watching you for weeks now as you surf the web and visit Femdom sites. She has taken lots of pics of you as you jerk off to sissies getting fucked in the ass with strapons. And now she is going to Blackmail-Fantasy you! After all, you don't want your Step-Father to see the pics do you? Or how about the entire neighborhood? She tells you that from now on you are going to be her servant. You will drive her around, buy her things, and buy her more things. She tells you to get on your knees and start licking her dirty feet. Then she sticks her INCREDIBLE ASS in your face and spreads it.. she pushes her asshole right on to your nose and orders you to smell it. She makes you lick her asshole again and again.. then she decides its time for you to lick her beautiful pussy! She tells you to jerk your cock for her.. and you will do it! She counts down for you and then after you cum she tells you that she OWNS YOU NOW!! HOT CLIP!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 595 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 02:32 AM #121019
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hard Drinking Cum Bitch - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Hard Drinking Cum Bitch - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

I pick out the drink for you. It starts with a 'V' and ends with a 'A'. Be quick. I'll make you cum as soon as this clip starts. Go save it in the fridge. No matter what task I give you, you do it. You are going to be my little cum bitch for me. I'll tease you with my super sexy sheer lingerie and you'll do whatever I say. It usually works out well that way, wouldn't you say?
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 16 min 28 s
Size: 477 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 02:37 AM #121020
Модератор

Модератор

Default MESMERIZING AND DRAINING THE BRAINLESS TIT-AHOLIC 1080P - ELLIE IDOL - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

MESMERIZING AND DRAINING THE BRAINLESS TIT-AHOLIC 1080P - ELLIE IDOL - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

You're so desperate for titties! You saw the gif and just HAD to have this one. You have boobs on the brain! They make you reckless, ensuring you lose absolute control. I will mesmerize you with these beauties, turning you to putty in my hands... Show me how weak I make you... I want something BIG from you. Impress me, tit-aholic!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 4 min 57 s
Size: 192 MiB
Download From AnzFile