Old 01-08-2020, 11:25 AM #121221
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stealing Wonder Woman's body : Transformation Fantasies : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Stealing Wonder Woman's body : Transformation Fantasies : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

INCLUDES: TRANSFORMATION FETISH - TRANSFER FETISH - MAGIC CONTROL - SUPER VILLIANS - SUPERHEROINS - FUCKING - XXX HARDCORE - BOY/GIRL - ROLEPLAY - STRIPTEASE - BLOWJOBS
..An old witch lures Wonder Woman to her house and body swaps her. Wonder Woman's officer friend discovers what happened and the witch (as Wonder Woman) seduces him to prevent him from switching them back...
Opens on Wonder Woman talking to the old woman: Wonder woman heard the cries for help from the old lady and apprehend the criminals. Wonder woman Is offered a gift. As soon as Wonder Woman touches it she Yelps and starts shaking and falls to the ground and scene fades...The witch now is Wonder Woman. The old Wonder Woman is trapped in the witches body and is taunted by the witch. Yes it worked! Your body is mine!, I knew you would be the perfect target. So virtuous and proper , but always flaunting your perfect body under your costume. My old body was so old and tired. Now I feel so young, so powerful... How does it feel beingtrapped in my old body , hahahaha Robbed of your eternal youth and power Now all mine! Checks out body in mirror. Now slowly starts to masturbate: I haven't felt like this in centuries! Feels so good. Continues while telling the old Wonder Woman to stop her whimpering and crying and taunting her until she cums. After Wonder Woman cums she looks up and see's the officer friend, How long have you been here watching ? I forgot about you. Now pleading with him: please put down the (magical object) Just don't give it to that old witch over there! so you know I'm not the real Wonder Woman? But why can't I be! I have her body Well, maybe we can both benefit? Did you like what you saw when I was touching myself? No need to switch us back yet ,why don't you just see what I can do for you. I can make all your deepest fantasies come true. I know the way you lusted for her, How you wanted her and she wouldn't even look at you.. You can have her now, I can give you what you always wanted. Gets on knees and starts to rub crotch. Did you think someone so pure would do this. During sex continue to ask the officer if he likes her new body. Aren't I better than the old Wonder Woman? All throughout continue to talk about how good her new body feels, how incredible. I Haven't felt this way in centuries etc. At the end after orgasm. Grab back the mysterious object, saying yes I got it back. Now I'll destroy it and Wonder Womans body will be mine forever!......Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 16 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 11:27 AM #121222
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum in Your Mouth for Carlie Chibi - Carlie - iwantclips

Cum in Your Mouth for Carlie Chibi - Carlie - iwantclips

I know a super fun game to play with you today. You are eager to touch yourself for me aren't you? I know you are, you can't deny it. You'd do anything for me to allow you to touch yourself. Well I will but there is something I want. I want you to eat your cum for me. If you want to cum for me then you're going to eat it for me too. But it's not just like, I like to put a little more of a challenge in it. I prefer to watch a boy shoot his cum in his own mouth. Interested? You better be because if you want to cum for me this is the only way. Your cock is so hard already. If you agree to play by my rules I'll let you touch it. All you have to do is shoot your load in your mouth for me. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 9 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 367 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 11:29 AM #121223
Модератор

Модератор

Default Foot Freaks Are Easy - Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

Foot Freaks Are Easy - Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

It's always been funny to me, how obsessed you foot sluts are with feet. You don't care that there's a beautiful woman sitting in front of you, all you want to do is stare at feet. Even hearing what I really think about you doesn't drive you away, that's how much you love my cute feet, toes, and soles! You're just a weird, foot addicted loser, and you're so easy. You probably haven't even read this till the end because you already added this clip to your cart. Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double. Other codes: "LosersPayExtra" â€" 50% "HumanATM4U" â€" 200% "iLoveFindom" â€" 500% "All4MissA" â€" 1000% or use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value. Follow my Twitter @WorshipAlisa
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Size: 257 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 11:30 AM #121224
Модератор

Модератор

Default Foot Temptress - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Foot Temptress - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

After a long day of walking in leather boots and stockings Mistress Ariana's feet need some extra care and attention by her loyal foot bitch.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Size: 968 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 11:30 AM #121225
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 37 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 36.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 11:38 AM #121226
Модератор

Модератор

Default Oily soles JOI - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

Oily soles JOI - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

I'll tell you what to do with this new pedi!
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 2 s
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 11:39 AM #121227
Модератор

Модератор

Default ClaraKitty: Hotel Shower Dildo Suck and Fuck (HD, FULLY NUDE) - clarakitty - iwantclips

ClaraKitty: Hotel Shower Dildo Suck and Fuck (HD, FULLY NUDE) - clarakitty - iwantclips

Watch as ClaraKitty fucks and sucks two different dildos in her hotel shower.. switching between where the dildo in her pussy and her mouth so you can see her taking it in two holes for you.. So wet.. and in so many angles... (HD, FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 4 min 57 s
Size: 579 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 11:39 AM #121228
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stilettos & Feet Tease - Rhiannon Reye - iwantclips

Stilettos & Feet Tease - Rhiannon Reye - iwantclips

You're exactly where you're supposed to be. On your knees, at my feet. I start off teasing you in my stilettos, as you sit there wishing you could touch me. I then kick the teasing up a notch, calling you my foot freak and taking the heels off. You want to touch them so badly, don't you? Of course you do. But you can't. You have not proven yourself worthy. Prove yourself worthy of my time and energy and maybe you'll get to touch them.
Models: Rhiannon Reye

Duration: 7 min 54 s
Size: 175 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 11:40 AM #121229
Модератор

Модератор

Default you Like Feet and This Is My Job - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

you Like Feet and This Is My Job - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

We're nearing the end of our first foot worship session. Everything is going fine until I give you a 10 minute warning and you make the terrible mistake of suggesting I stay longer...for free. This is seriously one of the most annoying and pathetic things that happens in sessions, and it's why I charge extra for "basic smelly foot worship". While you worship My feet, and I act like I like it, as you pay Me to do, it feeds that delusion of yours that because you're attractive and successful and have lots of money someone like Me could actually want to spend time with you. Well let's clear something up right now: you like feet, and this is My job. The extra charge for foot worship is to motivate Me to hold My tongue from humiliating the fuck out of you as you become weak in the knees, and worse, turned on, by My smelly soles. I really don't think someone who enjoys something so rancid deserves to be spending time with any woman for free. That being said, I also know that you could easily go lure some other girl in with your good looks, charm, and money... maybe even get her to indulge in your nasty foot worship for free... but she will NEVER be Me. Now, it looks like our time is up. So, what's it going to be? Will you accept that you're a little foot bitch who needs to pay Me $600/hour to be in My presence, or will you continue entertaining your delusion and find another girl?
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Size: 951 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 11:41 AM #121230
Модератор

Модератор

Default Degrading A Financial Aroma Slut - PrincessCamryn - iwantclips

Degrading A Financial Aroma Slut - PrincessCamryn - iwantclips

(Custom) You are totally owned by Me and My feet. Listen to me as I hard-core degrade you for being the Aroma slut that you are. Grab a huge dildo and stretch out your slut hole for me. You are nothing but an ATM to me. Make puddles for me and then pay your cum tax.
Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 1.43 GiB
Download From AnzFile