Old 01-08-2020, 04:09 PM #121361
Модератор

Модератор

Default A Treat for A Foot Fetishist - LadyMorrigan - iwantclips

A Treat for A Foot Fetishist - LadyMorrigan - iwantclips

*Custom Clip*: "You catch me looking at your feet and heels and you confront and ask me if that's what I'm doing. I confess and you ask me what I like about your feet... You tease me with your high arches, heel dangling, toes cleavage, heels, pedicured toes and the veins on top of your feet, and tell me to get an up-close look. You tell me I can stroke my cock while you tease me. I have to stop after each shown element before proceeding with the next. You go through each one as I am on the floor getting a good view. When you think I've had enough, you seductively take the heels off and show me your pedicure and point and flex your toes. In the end, I cum at your mercy, after a countdown."
(Note: The clip was filmed with the help of a cameraman!)
1080p HD; 10:05 min
This clip includes elements of: FEMDOM POV, FOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, TOPLESS, LEGS, ARCHED FEET, BARE LEGS, RED TOES, MASTURBATION GAMES, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, LIGHT HUMILIATION.
Models: LadyMorrigan

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 787 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 04:11 PM #121362
Модератор

Модератор

Default ClaraKitty: No Vibrator Orgasm (FULLY NUDE, HD) - clarakitty - iwantclips

ClaraKitty: No Vibrator Orgasm (FULLY NUDE, HD) - clarakitty - iwantclips

ClaraKitty brings herself to orgasm twice.. The first time with a vibrator.. The second time with a huge dildo and then a glass dildo using just her fingers and those toys to bring herself to the second one.. (FULLY NUDE, HD) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 30 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 2 160
Size: 2.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 04:11 PM #121363
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stunningly Flexible - Alyssa Reece - iwantclips

Stunningly Flexible - Alyssa Reece - iwantclips

Hi little pet, I finally made a stretching video. There are a lot of sexy stretches, amazing barefoot angles and very little talking in this clip.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Size: 437 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 04:11 PM #121364
Модератор

Модератор

Default Foot Slave Mind Fuck - goddesskelsey - iwantclips

Foot Slave Mind Fuck - goddesskelsey_ - iwantclips

You literally cannot stare at My feet for more than five seconds without pulling out your wallet & little dick to jerk it raw and spend all the way down to your last dime.. Watching Me take your money is too arousing to deny yourself. So easy. More for Me, fucking loser. Pick your markup code! 25%: PuppyBoy 50%: GoodBitch 100%: KelseysBigLoser 500%: AddictedToKelsey 1000%: MoreForHer
Models: goddesskelsey_

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 04:13 PM #121365
Модератор

Модератор

Default Foot fetish JOI Addicted - QueenRegina - iwantclips

Foot fetish JOI Addicted - QueenRegina - iwantclips

u my good addicted foot boy...., loving my sexy feet so much...its feel so good when u can wanking your horny self for Me....Up and down.... jerking off your horny cock.... for my sexy feet.... mmm rubbing your horny cock all over... omg its just a dream for u...feeling so good Right now?! ..u need more... u want more.. soft and sexy feet making u so weak... so submissive.... U want cover My amazing feet with your warm cum so badly... keep stroking...
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 12 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 04:13 PM #121366
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lethal Execution : Executrixxx-Fantasy : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Lethal Execution : Executrixxx-Fantasy : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

1080p
(Custom video order) You are a sexy but cruel and lethal Executrixxx-Fantasy who enjoys Tormenting her slaves, taunting them with her feet before dispatching them. This time, you're not only showing off your feet to the victim but to your minions as well, all of whom are just enthralled by your sexy feet. You give the poor loser who's about to diminish a chance to save his life by showing his proficiency at worshipping your feet. You give him an ultimatum and tell him that if he doesn't satisfy you, you will ask one of your men to k1ll him as you watch. So, you begin by giving him a foot show that will send him to heaven. But all along, you are so turned on at the thought that in the end you won't forgive him no matter what. You love this power you have over your victims and your thugs, who will stop at nothing just to enjoy the Intox-Fantasy delight of your feet. You derive great sadistic pleasure at the sight of men sacrificing their lives for your feet. Encourage your victim to come closer to your feet for a better look, and to smell and lick your toes. Tell him this is a huge turn-on for you (especially when trying to decide the fate of a poor loser). You tell him that if he does a good job worshipping your feet, you'll reward him with a mind-boggling footjob and maybe you'll spare his life (but in fact, you have no intention of doing so). But first he'll have to prove his mettle to you. You do all this while speaking in a calm but firm, cruel and sexy voice. As the poor guy struggles to satisfy you, he realizes he's not doing a good job and whimpers, trying desperately to explain himself. But you continue to toy with him and laugh sadistically with a cruel chuckle. Despite his best efforts, in the end you've had enough and are bored. You laugh as you spread your toes in full view, and finally give the order to dispatch him with disdain. You give the order of Lethal Execution! *Mandy Flores*
INCLUDES: Executrixxx-Fantasy - FOOT FETISH - FOOT DOMINATION - FOOT HUMILIATION - SMOKING - FOOT SLAVE TRAINING - FEMDOM POV â€" NYLONS â€" TOE SPREADING â€" SOLES â€" LEATHER FETISH
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 15 min 48 s
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 04:15 PM #121367
Модератор

Модератор

Default - GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 2.33 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 04:15 PM #121368
Модератор

Модератор

Default Welcome Home - Feet On Demand - iwantclips

Welcome Home - Feet On Demand - iwantclips

Anastasia is so glad you're finally home! Ever since you told her about your secret foot fetish, she has come to appreciate how sexy her own beautiful feet are. Young, blonde Anastasia licks her own soles and sucks on her toes, getting so turned on by her delicious feet. Stroke your cock to her and give Anastasia what she has been waiting so patiently for: your warm, wet, thick cum glistening as it covers her small, perfect feet.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 04:17 PM #121369
Модератор

Модератор

Default Masked Under Heel - WMV - Mistress Nikita - iwantclips

Masked Under Heel - WMV - Mistress Nikita - iwantclips

Watch as I control my heel-boi's very existence with my new super high ombre platform stiletto heels. Don't they look gorgeous with a soft silky pair of nude and black FF duo-tone seamed stockings? They might even feel better than they look. I know this slut would love to find out, but I'm not about to let its tongue near them... at least not until I've teased it to my sadistic satisfaction. Nope, this time it just gets to remain trapped under my heel floor with its head encased in a tight gas mask, every breath controlled by me and my cock poking through for easy access to what is rightfully mine. I guess the sole of my new heels feel good stroking my cock. It made such a mess on my floor. A mess it'll be tongue sponging up later, of course.
Models: Mistress Nikita

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Resolution: 576 x 1 024
Size: 90.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 04:18 PM #121370
Модератор

Модератор

Default ClaraKitty's Oral Fixation Valentine's Day 2018 Popsicle ASMR - clarakitty - iwantclips

ClaraKitty's Oral Fixation Valentine's Day 2018 Popsicle ASMR - clarakitty - iwantclips

ClaraKitty teases you by sucking on an ice cold popsicle in her Valentine's day lingerie... Don't you like the way it sounds when she licks, sucks and slurps it? In and out of her mouth like a ... you know what.. Very audibly pleasing if you like and enjoy sucking and slurping sounds Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 5 min 55 s
Size: 690 MiB
Download From AnzFile