Old 01-09-2020, 04:41 AM #121731
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shea's First Foot Worship Interview - Xana's Foot Fantasies - iwantclips

Shea's First Foot Worship Interview - Xana's Foot Fantasies - iwantclips

enter
Models: Xana's Foot Fantasies

Duration: 5 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 793 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 04:42 AM #121732
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jerk Off Games - Day 2 - Lara Kane - iwantclips

Jerk Off Games - Day 2 - Lara Kane - iwantclips

Shot in 1920/1080 HD
7 days of jerk off games to tease, humiliate and drain your cock.
It's so hard for you to control yourself around my perfect feet but today there is no quick jerk and cum for you. I'm making you edge for me!
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 15 min 51 s
Size: 480 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 04:42 AM #121733
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lethal Execution : Executrixxx-Fantasy : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Lethal Execution : Executrixxx-Fantasy : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

1080p
(Custom video order) You are a sexy but cruel and lethal Executrixxx-Fantasy who enjoys Tormenting her slaves, taunting them with her feet before dispatching them. This time, you're not only showing off your feet to the victim but to your minions as well, all of whom are just enthralled by your sexy feet. You give the poor loser who's about to diminish a chance to save his life by showing his proficiency at worshipping your feet. You give him an ultimatum and tell him that if he doesn't satisfy you, you will ask one of your men to k1ll him as you watch. So, you begin by giving him a foot show that will send him to heaven. But all along, you are so turned on at the thought that in the end you won't forgive him no matter what. You love this power you have over your victims and your thugs, who will stop at nothing just to enjoy the Intox-Fantasy delight of your feet. You derive great sadistic pleasure at the sight of men sacrificing their lives for your feet. Encourage your victim to come closer to your feet for a better look, and to smell and lick your toes. Tell him this is a huge turn-on for you (especially when trying to decide the fate of a poor loser). You tell him that if he does a good job worshipping your feet, you'll reward him with a mind-boggling footjob and maybe you'll spare his life (but in fact, you have no intention of doing so). But first he'll have to prove his mettle to you. You do all this while speaking in a calm but firm, cruel and sexy voice. As the poor guy struggles to satisfy you, he realizes he's not doing a good job and whimpers, trying desperately to explain himself. But you continue to toy with him and laugh sadistically with a cruel chuckle. Despite his best efforts, in the end you've had enough and are bored. You laugh as you spread your toes in full view, and finally give the order to dispatch him with disdain. You give the order of Lethal Execution! *Mandy Flores*
INCLUDES: Executrixxx-Fantasy - FOOT FETISH - FOOT DOMINATION - FOOT HUMILIATION - SMOKING - FOOT SLAVE TRAINING - FEMDOM POV â€" NYLONS â€" TOE SPREADING â€" SOLES â€" LEATHER FETISH
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 15 min 48 s
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 04:42 AM #121734
Модератор

Модератор

Default Flats shoe play - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

Flats shoe play - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

Spying on my feet, are you distracted?
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 4 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 167 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 04:46 AM #121735
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sexy Toes (1080p) - Dominant Princess - iwantclips

Sexy Toes (1080p) - Dominant Princess - iwantclips

I'm going to tease you with My sexy toes, yeah My hot little toes and feet! My beautiful pedicured bare toenails and sexy toe rings are ready to flirt with you. My feet are just another thing for you to love about Me!
Includes but not limited to... toe fetish, toenail fetish, foot fetish, bare feet, soles, toe wiggling, bare toenails, toe rings, foot worship, brat girl, femdom pov, sexy lingerie.
Models: Dominant Princess

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 04:47 AM #121736
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sniff And Jerk Off Instructions - Elouise Please - iwantclips

Sniff And Jerk Off Instructions - Elouise Please - iwantclips

I want to get you completeyl trashed and I want you to jerk your cock whilst you do. You're going to follow my instructions, following my hand movements on your cock and sniffing your when I tell you to. Each time you sniff I want you to say "I love you Elouise" afterwards. Inhale nice and deep for me, I'm going to completely fuck up your head before I tell you to cum, with a little surprise challenge afterwards
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 8 min 36 s
Size: 753 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 04:48 AM #121737
Модератор

Модератор

Default Geeky School Girl Melissa Lets You Play with Her Pretty Feet While You Study - St Mackenzie's - iwantclips

Geeky School Girl Melissa Lets You Play with Her Pretty Feet While You Study - St Mackenzie's - iwantclips

Melissa has heard you need helps with your mathematics. So even though you are from a rival school, St Paul's High, she has been kind enough to offer to help you. Even though you have had to meet out of school hours, in your school corridor, she is still wearing her cute little school uniform. As she tries to teach you she cannot help notice you keep starting at her feet. She asks you why but she already knows; you have a strong foot fetish. As you relentlessly stare at her feet she removes her socks for you. You are captivated by her sexy feet & toes. Melissa soon realises the only way she will get you to concentrate is if she lets you play with her feet first. So she lets you sniff her feet, spreading her toes for you. She knows you want more, so she makes you promise if she strips off her uniform & lingerie and lets you play with her feet a little more you will concentrate on your studies.
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Size: 148 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 04:49 AM #121738
Модератор

Модератор

Default Aroma Foot Bitch Turns Into Faggy Ass Whore - hotjulsfetishes - iwantclips

Aroma Foot Bitch Turns Into Faggy Ass Whore - hotjulsfetishes - iwantclips

(custom video, name used a few times throughout the video).
As my foot bitch you only crave 3 things: get high on p0pprz, clean my hot sweaty feet & fuck your dirty ass with the biggest dildo. You are looking for my approval to be my #1 foot bitch, you are desperate to amuse me. Look at your tiny useless dick and a pair of pee-sized testicles. You could never satisfy a hot Goddess like me. You only good for my laughter and amusement.
Here's what you are going to do for me today: I want you to sniff p0p.perz, one nostril, second nostril then you bury your face inside my feet. Every Time i wiggle my toes you start sniffing, and licking my toes. Just look at my pink toe nails, soft wrinkly soles...
Besides being a total nasty foot slut, you love cock! know about your secret: You own a huge black dildo. So i want you to get completely Intox-Fantasy with p0p.perz until you can't think straight and fuck your dirty slutty ass.
After a cum coutdown, you are going to shoot your nasty load on my feet and lick it off like a good cum puppy.
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 14 min 53 s
Size: 565 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 04:50 AM #121739
Модератор

Модератор

Default Trick OR Treat - Smell MY Feet - Queen Vanity - iwantclips

Trick OR Treat - Smell MY Feet - Queen_Vanity - iwantclips

Trick or Treat Smell my feet, will you get something good to eat? Only way to know is to buy it and watch
Good Boys will use these codes
25% markup: PayMoreee
50% markup: iLoveQueen
75% markup: MorePlz
100% markup: Spending
1000%: Findomme
Models: Queen_Vanity

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 04:52 AM #121740
Модератор

Модератор

Default Wish It Was Your Cock starring Maya Bijou - Goddess Foot Jobs - iwantclips

Wish It Was Your Cock starring Maya Bijou - Goddess Foot Jobs - iwantclips

Do you like my feet? I wish this was your cock between my pretty feet. Keep watching my feet work this cock up and down while you stroke your warm, stiff cock in your hands. All I want is to do this to you. I know it would feel so good to have your shaft against my soft, wrinkled soles and your head rubbing against my toes. Please, I want you to watch my feet and cum for my cute little feet!
Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Size: 340 MiB
Download From AnzFile