Format: MPEG-4
Size: 639 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 06:28 PM #122272
Модератор

Модератор

Default Black Widow Strikes - Xev Bellringer - iwantclips

Black Widow Strikes - Xev Bellringer - iwantclips

You seem so stressed darling, I'm glad you came home early. I can think of something that'd relax you. Do you like the lingerie I put on especially for you? How about this new perfume I bought, doesn't that smell lovely. Oh my, you look wobbly - you should lie down next to the fire. Here, let me help you.
Wow, your heart is beating very fast, work has really taken it out of you. I'm glad it doesn't affect your manhood, my insatiable sexual appetite doesn't allow for weak men. That's it, put it in. You know, I have a confession to make now that you're quite ****: my new perfume is quite special, but not in a way you'll find appealing. It is toxic to men, and I've just given you a double dose. No need to fight it, you're on your way out already. But I'm not totally heartless; you get to cum in my pussy before you .
You've never been a good lay â€" such a weak man is no match for a powerful, strong woman like me. You're privileged to have ever fucked me â€" the only redeeming feature you offer is a large fortune. And I won't let your son get in the way of that; he will be the next to meet his demise. Unlike you, he will d!e a virgin.
You used to enjoy the feeling of my strong thighs squeezing your body. Embrace the way they Squeeze you as the lethal fumes course throughout your body. Take it in and accept your fate. Cum for me and tell me you love me.
Fantasy includes: female domination, Executrixxx-Fantasy, black widow, assassin, virtual sex, female assassin, sexecutioner, poison, deadly, sign over, seduction, femme fatale, disposable male, perfume, riding, scissorhold, lingerie, big tits, silk, pov, cum encouragement, financial domination
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 17 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 984 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 06:29 PM #122273
Модератор

Модератор

Default **** and Gasping *MP4 - Heidi Fox - iwantclips

**** and Gasping *MP4 - Heidi Fox - iwantclips

A neck, throat, and choker lovers paradise... I just love a man's tight grip around my neck while I'm pinned down on the bed. Gasping for air, my eyes rolling back in my head, and a bit of tongue play really gets me going... will you **** me next?
Models: Heidi Fox

Duration: 7 min 2 s
Size: 458 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 06:29 PM #122274
Модератор

Модератор

Default New Foot Licker Dresscode - Princess Beverly - iwantclips

New Foot Licker Dresscode - Princess Beverly - iwantclips

I am the head or HR and you need to obey the rules of this office. I specifically changed the dress code yesterday and you are not supposed to be wearing those regular clothes. I am wearing latex leggings and you are supposed to be wearing a dawg collar and dawg ears. You are supposed to lick the shoes of all the women in the office like a dawg on a daily basis. I don't care how humiliating this is, you will war the new work uniform for you. Get on the foot and lick my feet right now! I want you to learn a lesson and respect the fact that I am the one doing this to you and humiliating you in font of the whole office forever.
Princess Beverly
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 06:32 PM #122275
Модератор

Модератор

Default TINY DICK ASIAN LOSER DORM HUMILIATION 720P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

TINY DICK ASIAN LOSER DORM HUMILIATION 720P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

We just met at our dorm and have already had a few drinks. Tipsy, I notice how small your hands and feet are. I ask if your penis is small as well. You deny my accusation and say you're actually quite large despite being Asian. I call BS! I dare you to show me your cock or else else I'll think you're a liar! You decline so I end up overpowering you and pulling your pants off! The stereotype is true! Asian men are tiny! Having fun and not holding back, I lay into you! I humiliate you, laughing at the size! I then notice you're getting hard at my comments! I strip down, move my panties aside, and start riding your dick to see if I can even FEEL it. Nope! I then wank you off into my palm. Your load is so tiny I end up posting in on instagram for all the college students to see! Tomorrow, every girl will know just how small you really are!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 453 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 06:33 PM #122276
Модератор

Модератор

Default 24 Karat Brat - - iwantclips

24 Karat Brat - - iwantclips

Why should I have to work when there are losers like you who'll pay me for existing? Look at me. I'm blonde, I have perfect, huge tits, and I know exactly how to squeeze money out of horny men like you. Get out your cock and stroke along while I tell you exactly why I am the Queen. Get my attention. Use one of the markups below.25% Markup: More4Blaire 50% Markup: YesBlaire 100% Markup: BBGoodBoy 500% Markup: BlairesBitch
Models:

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 870 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 06:34 PM #122277
Модератор

Модератор

Default Aroma Intense Orgasm Mind Fuck - Princess Kaelin - iwantclips

Aroma Intense Orgasm Mind Fuck - Princess Kaelin - iwantclips

Today you're going to sniff Aroma every time I pucker my perfect lips. You're going to fall deeper and deeper into a relaxed and aroused state, with each word from my lips pulling you further and further into my web. You will experience an intense orgasm and your addiction to my words and essence will be deeper than ever.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 21 s
Size: 829 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 06:35 PM #122278
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cuckold Husband - Fucked by 3 Men on Valentine's Day - Princess Lyne - iwantclips

Cuckold Husband - Fucked by 3 Men on Valentine's Day - Princess Lyne - iwantclips

It's Valentine's Day and wow do I have the perfect night planned for us! I'm not going to fuck just one guy tonight, not two guys, but THREE guys. That's right… All in one night. How lucky are you?! How many guys get to watch their wife be pleased by their THREE favorite boy friends, all in one night?! I even wore a special outfit for tonight, one of your favorite outfits actually! And of course I can't help but list all your inadequacies as I get you ready for the fun filled sex fest I'm about to have. THere's just SOOO many reasons why you and I make the perfect cuckold husband and wife. Oh wow, I wonder what this black lingerie set will look like after I get fucked all night by My studs? I bet it will be nice and covered in their yummy cum… Hahaha.. well, we are about to find out! Let's get this fuck fest started!
**Use code “loserspay50” for 50% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 518 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 06:39 PM #122279
Модератор

Модератор

Default Unload Your Cum in Your Mouth CEI - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

Unload Your Cum in Your Mouth CEI - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

You're going to do something for my today. I want your weakness overtaking you. Don't deny your urges to slurp your cum. Accept the fact your desires and my words will make you do something naughty. You're weak for an orgasm. You will soon find your legs over your head. I don't want you chickening out. You will hear me start my countdown and you know you will unload your cum in your mouth.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 52 s
Size: 218 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 06:40 PM #122280
Модератор

Модератор

Default ASS GASP - AstroDomina - iwantclips

ASS GASP - AstroDomina - iwantclips

Another loser sub who thinks they can last under my divine ass. Pff, we'll see.

Is there anything more honorable and rewarding then serving as a chair for a divine butt? No of course not. You are in the enviable position of being positioned under Sydney's amazing behind. Of all the people out there she picked your loser face to sit on, you better impress her. Did you practice holding your breath like she told you to? We'll see how well you do as she takes your breath away. Even if you get a boner in the process, that's totally understandable. Can you see the curves of her ass down there? You better enjoy the view because it might be the last thing you see if you fail this challenge.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 8 min 37 s
Size: 622 MiB
Download From AnzFile