Format: MPEG-4
Size: 470 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 09:20 PM #122382
Модератор

Модератор

Default One Second - Twerktress - iwantclips

One Second - Twerktress - iwantclips

I know you want my attention all the time. But you gotta wait today. Chill out, enjoy the view and I'll be with you in one second.
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 19 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 570 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 09:20 PM #122383
Модератор

Модератор

Default THE BREAK UP 720P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

THE BREAK UP 720P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

This is the end. Don't look so sad... It had to come sooner or later. Most relationships either end in a break up...or d34th. This one will be both. I don't need you anymore. I've outgrown you. Yet you've seen too much. You KNOW too much about my life. I just can't let you walk away. I wrap my hands around your throat, and yet you don't make a move. You stay there, frozen. You're much too good for me. So good, you're boring! I need a bad boy. Girls WANT bad boys. Nice guys finish last, sweetheart. I'm going to jerk you one last time, to finish you off while I...finish you off. But before the light leaves your eyes, I want to hear you say those 3 words.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 6 min 40 s
Size: 204 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 09:21 PM #122384
Модератор

Модератор

Default Enslaved by 32E tits - Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You - iwantclips

Enslaved by 32E tits - Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You - iwantclips

Most of my best selling clips are tit worship clips. It isnt difficult to see why, is it? Big, round, firm, natural tits. Mmmm. There isn't a man alive who can take his eyes off them for long. They bounce and jiggle in the most delightful ways. Let's be honest, you'll never get to see a better pair. You'll never, ever get to touch a better pair. Never, never. I wouldn't let you near Me anyway. Most women wouldn't let you near them, right? That's why you sit here, drooling ofver my dreamy tits, coughing up cash to see more. Enslaving you is far too easy, the longer you stare at My tits the harder it becomes to walk away.
Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 09:21 PM #122385
Модератор

Модератор

Default Become My Loyal Pet - AdrienneB - iwantclips

Become My Loyal Pet - AdrienneB - iwantclips

I'm so out of your league and so naturally dominant it's no wonder you want to become my loyal pet. Let's face it buying this clip is only the beginning of your submission to Me. Imagine serving Me for the rest of your life.
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 498 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 09:21 PM #122386
Модератор

Модератор

Default My tits control you - GoddessJulie - iwantclips

My tits control you - GoddessJulie - iwantclips

My sexy, small, hard nipples zap your brain cells and turn you into my fool little paypig as you stare at my big boobs. You always get so mindless and horny whenever I wear this microbikini. My perfect boobies... my sweet voice melting your brain...I make it impossible to resist... you need it now, my weak little puppet. You will stroke your cock and stare at my boobs until you become my dumb walking wallet!!
Models: GoddessJulie

Duration: 6 min 7 s
Size: 531 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 09:22 PM #122387
Модератор

Модератор

Default DOUBLE SATIN TICKLING HANDJOB 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

DOUBLE SATIN TICKLING HANDJOB 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

What's better than a satin handjob? One with two hot women stroking it instead of one. We kiss each other and take turns rubbing a satin robe over that cock. Then we tease our hot satin bodies over that tip. If you're a satin lover, you're going to be right on the edge. Blow your load all over this black satin robe for us!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 13 min 26 s
Size: 808 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 09:25 PM #122388
Модератор

Модератор

Default TOTAL Pervert for my TITS - Goddess Jasmine - iwantclips

TOTAL Pervert for my TITS - Goddess Jasmine - iwantclips

My huge natural titties completely over power you. They are your life. They are everything to you. You don't even start your day until you watch my clips and look at these huge tits. They make you so weak. You are so jealous you could never touch tits as perfect as these. Only real hot men get to touch them. These tits Intox-Fantasy you. Imagine your dick right in between them, it would feel so good. It makes you so hard. You are so Intox-Fantasy for these perfect tits. You need your fix; you can't get enough.
Wank that cock for me bitch. They so bouncy you love it. Fake tits don't bounce like this; I know you just can't get enough. Go to my Wishlist and buy me something nice. You love having these huge tits in your face. You are completed controlled by them. Nothing can stop this mind fuck. Your addiction is never going to stop. My perfect huge tits and soft sexy nipples. So delicate, smooth and perfect. Keep spoiling me and these perfect tits of mine. See you again tomorrow bitch!
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 7 min 23 s
Size: 368 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 09:28 PM #122389
Модератор

Модератор

Default Trophy Dick - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Trophy Dick - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Good morning, cutie pie! I'm so sorry, I undressed you and tied you up. Aw, it's so cute how you're begging me to cum, like a little B*** that is begging for his pacifier. I know I got you nice and excited last night, but my plan all along was for this to happen; I like to collect the penises of the men who desire me; call it a “trophy wall of retard penises”. All of the dumb men who have desired and sought after me, and I have destroyed and stripped of their manhood. It makes me so wet thinking about what I do to men, how I control them, and literally strip them of all of their dignity and manhood. Aw, you don't want me to cut your penis off, honey? Ok, well, if you're able to stay soft while I tease you, then I'll let you keep it. My guess is you won't be able to, but let's give a shot. Damn... looks like I was right. I'm taking your penis, you can keep your blue balls.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 23 min 15 s
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 09:29 PM #122390
Модератор

Модератор

Default Don't Binge and Run. Work for Me. - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Don't Binge and Run. Work for Me. - Princess Miki - iwantclips

You're not a real man. Paying brats online is better than sex â€" maybe because you don't get any pussy, or maybe your brain is fucked up. Nothing is hotter than being put in your place by being drained. But some of you have decided that it's a problem… that it's something that's taking away from your life. Hot brats do take from you, but the orgasms that they give you because of it is something that's incomparable to anything else. You binge, cum, then run into hiding, ashamed of how much you spent. So why don't you make a little attitude change? Make financial domination your life, not just a part of your life. Yes, a findom lifestyle, as in every aspect of your life is defined by paying Me. And not just paying Me from time to time. Every morning you wake up to start your monotonous day, getting ready for work, remind yourself that it's for Me. Yes, every paycheck that you get from your boring job… most of it will be dedicated to Me. Think about how hot that will be. You, sitting at your desk, Slaving away with the thought of Me in your head. Your cock will get hard in your pants as you work, knowing that you will only be allowed to keep pennies from your paycheck. Just enough for basic necessities, while you work for your Goddess. I think you'd like that. I think you deserve that. All losers should work for Me, and you shouldn't be ashamed of being a paying loser. Don't hide away after you pay. Dedicate yourself to that desire, and to Me. It'll make everything better. Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmikiÂ* Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile