Old 01-10-2020, 11:30 PM #122941
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tie Up Your Balls - TrixieMiss - iwantclips

Tie Up Your Balls - TrixieMiss - iwantclips

I want your balls tied up for me while you stroke to show they're owned by me. There will be no escaping the grasp I have over them when they're bound, aching as they swell against the cord they're tied up in. You'll have to stay aware of what's happening to your balls as you stroke today despite your arousal. Just like you have to stay attentive to all of my other commands no matter how horny you are. I'll be using your bound balls to train you to be painfully aware of your predicament and give in to how it puts you in your place.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 911 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 11:30 PM #122942
Модератор

Модератор

Default Advanced Aroma Intox-Fantasy - PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Advanced Aroma Intox-Fantasy - PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Ok boys, I know My Intox-Fantasy instructions push you to your limits, but it's time to go even further. You will need 2 bottles of fresh p0ppers, and wait until you see what I make you do with them (***evil laugh***). This is ADVANCED, if you can make it through this, I have treats within lined up for you while you Worship My Perfect Shimmery Body in this sexy dress. One of My crazy Intox-Fantasy subs actually inspired this one day when we were on S.kype lol, he barely made it of course but ended up having a lot of fun, if he survived through this, so can you! Enjoy xo- Princess Pilar
Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 14 min 26 s
Size: 2.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 11:33 PM #122943
Модератор

Модератор

Default Choose Your Own Ending CBT Series OPTION A by Kerri King - Kerri Kings Clip Store - iwantclips

Choose Your Own Ending CBT Series OPTION A by Kerri King - Kerri Kings Clip Store - iwantclips

To continue your journey, you have the choice to end with Option A or Option B. This will be the first choice, a collection of nasty little activities to further your spiral into genital despair. You are so blinded by my glorious ass, and demanding mouth that you are eager to please.You should expect no less, you deserve it for being such a lowly male. Women rule the world, and this proves it. You desecrate your body for me, and love every second of it. What does it feel like to be powerless? Do you have what it takes to opt for Option B as well? Only brave boys survive both rounds...not like I care.
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 3 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 96.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 11:34 PM #122944
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Powerful DDs - VictoriaRaye - iwantclips

My Powerful DDs - VictoriaRaye - iwantclips

My natural DD tits are powerful Tools of Torment that cause mass erections wherever I go. All men are weak for my big natural tits and you're no exception. You'll pay for the privilege of watching them bounce up and down. You could watch me caress them for hours upon hours, couldn't you? hehe
Models: VictoriaRaye

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Size: 603 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 11:39 PM #122945
Модератор

Модератор

Default Insane Impregnation - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Insane Impregnation - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

(Custom Video)
After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new Silly Stuff that is about to begin clinical trials on ****, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally"
He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy.
"It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the Silly Stuff must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!"
Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the Silly Stuff is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating 'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery.
FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 11:48 PM #122946
Модератор

Модератор

Default VACUUM LOVE - The Aroma Trip - GiliSkyQueen - iwantclips

VACUUM LOVE - The Aroma Trip - GiliSkyQueen - iwantclips

I am coming to TEAR your mind from you and DESTROY your brain.
Don't stop sniffing until you LOST your mind.
As a VACUUM!
Each hit I will be MARKED for you, I will command you when u need sniff,
and you will be greedily waiting for your next DOSE.
I will using my mind and body I intend to Intox-Fantasy you.
You are going to INHALE exactly when and how I instruct you to.
Sniff, inhale! Now I want more toxin! Sniff NITRATES!
Ready to party? Ready to CUM hard?
I COUNTDOWN right now! I hope you are READY!
Prepare yourself for a big MOAD! I want your white CREAM! Your MILK! Your SPERM! Your JUICE!

Be GRATEFUL!
Use my MARKUP CODES at checkout to pay me more!
BASIC - add 25%
GIFTS -add 50%
TWICE - add 100%

Be a GREAT SLAVE and use this CODES!
TAX - add 150% ,
PAY4GILI - add 200%,
MONEY - add 500%,
REALPIG -add 1000%
Models: GiliSkyQueen

Duration: 19 min 12 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 920
Size: 1.33 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 11:50 PM #122947
Модератор

Модератор

Default Big Tit Addiction - Goddess Blonde Kitty - iwantclips

Big Tit Addiction - Goddess Blonde Kitty - iwantclips

You love watching my big tits every time I release a clip, don't you? You're so desperate to see more, because nothing makes you so aroused as full, luscious tits and big nipples. And it's even better that I'm a dominant, powerful woman, with a sadistically sweet edge. Fuck your hand until all you can think about is the shape, the size, the bounce of my tits in your face.
Models: Goddess Blonde Kitty

Duration: 16 min 22 s
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 11:51 PM #122948
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lizzy and Natalya - Rides Lesbians Face while Waiting for Alpha Male to Show Up (1080 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

Lizzy and Natalya - Rides Lesbians Face while Waiting for Alpha Male to Show Up (1080 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

1080 HD Natalya is getting all worked up thinking about the nice date that her boyfriend is taking her on later. She's so excited. Her boyfriend isn't around, but her submissive friend, Lizzy is. Natalya doesn't want to wait for her boyfriend to arrive. She decides to call Lizzy in and use her face before her boyfriend gets there. Lizzy obediently helps Natalya out and lays on the bed where she is told to. Natalya may or may not be aware that Lizzy wants to be more than friends with her. So, hearing Natalya talk about the nice date that she has planned with her boyfriend is actually heartbreaking for Lizzy.
Natalya confesses to Lizzy that sometimes her Dominant boyfriend doesn't take his time to get her off first like a nice guy should. This is maybe where Lizzy can have a place in Natalya's life. Lizzy lays on the bed passively while Natalya takes charge. Natalya thinks and talks about her boyfriend while riding her lesbian friend's face. Lizzy doesn't seem to enjoy being sexually used by Natalya like this. Natalya is rough with her and doesn't seem to be thinking about her at all while riding her face. “God I just can't wait for his dick!” Natalya Yelps out as she climaxes while using Lizzy. When she's finished, Natalya makes Lizzy get underneath the bed. That is the spot Lizzy has to be in when Natalya's boyfriend comes over to fuck her. Lizzy needs to hear how a man with a nice cock can please a woman better than a lesbian ever could. (6:01 long)
Clip Contains: Lizzy Lamb, Natalya, Lesbian Domination, Face Sitting, Female Orgasm
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Size: 271 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 11:55 PM #122949
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sniff And Jerk Off Instructions - Elouise Please - iwantclips

Sniff And Jerk Off Instructions - Elouise Please - iwantclips

I want to get you completeyl trashed and I want you to jerk your cock whilst you do. You're going to follow my instructions, following my hand movements on your cock and sniffing your when I tell you to. Each time you sniff I want you to say "I love you Elouise" afterwards. Inhale nice and deep for me, I'm going to completely fuck up your head before I tell you to cum, with a little surprise challenge afterwards
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 8 min 36 s
Size: 753 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 12:09 AM #122950
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Puppeteer - Consumed Finale - Full Video Mermerize - Annabel Fatale - iwantclips

The Puppeteer - Consumed Finale - Full Video Mermerize - Annabel Fatale - iwantclips

WARNING- Before proceeding to read the description, please take note: This file is not suitable for those who suffer from epilepsy, seizures or for those who suffer from any form of mental illness or affliction. The file contains strobing effects & flashing. You should not, under any circumstances take part in this file under the influence of Having fun or Silly Stuff of any kind. By continuing to purchase and take part in this file you are agreeing that you have read the warning in full and agree to accept full responsibility for any outcome, action, reaction or otherwise either positive, negative or otherwise. You agree that Annabel Fatale, AnnabelFatale.com and any or all of it's associates, stores or operators cannot be held responsible either legally or morally for any and/or all outcomes. If you feel that this clip/file may affect you in a negative manner DO NOT buy the clip.
Welcome to The Puppeteer. This is the finale of the consumed series (Can be used as a standalone), however, it is unlike any file I have created before. This is FULL VIDEO offering a whole 32 minutes of both audio and visual Mesmerizing using techniques I've never used in previous files. This is not your average Mermerize clip, it uses the same techniques employed by intelligence services, the millitary, police, government and advertising companies (As well as the infamous Derren Brown). The file has been tested on a member of my inner circle and the effect so profound it left the subject shaken and confused after directly carrying out a request I made some weeks prior that had stuck in the subjects mind.
There will be regular free triggers posted on my website, social feeds and stores for the forseeable future so you can rest assured this file will have a very very long lasting effect.
This is not a toy, gimmick or fake Mermerize, it's not designed to satisfy a play acting fantasy, this is designed to do exactly what it says and condition you to my will.
If you're at all in doubt whether being conditioned in such a manner is what you desire, then I request you DO NOT buy the file. This is hardcore Mesmerizing and conditioning at it's finest so please make sure, it's what you want.
Annabel Fatale
Models: Annabel Fatale

Duration: 32 min 18 s
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile