Old 01-11-2020, 06:01 AM #123021
Модератор

Модератор

Default Your New Religion - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

Your New Religion - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

You've been Mesmerized from birth to worship an invisible man in the sky, sat on a throne. Forget that pointless indoctrination. Why bother, when you can't even see the God you worthip. What's the point. Why believe in such folklaw. Why worship an invisible man in the sky?! Are you gay? Get real.... Wake up and understand the TRUE power of a Goddess like myself. Yes, you are now going to be converted to SAFFRONISM. Your new TRUE religion. Contratulations.. continue watching as I explain the details of your new religion and outline the 7 principles of Saffronism. 1) Unequality - You are not equal to Goddess. 2) Give to Goddess, regardless of what you can and cannot afford. 3) Frequent meditation to develop your focus on servitude. 4) Suffering for Goddess 5) Thou shall not worship false cheap imitation goddesses. 5) Thou shall steal if funds run dry to serve Goddess. 6) Thou shall make offerings and contributions to the temple of Goddess Saffron. 7) Thou shall chant saffronism 7 times per day. CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMALE SUPREMACY, RELIGIOUS, HUMILIATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FINANCIAL DOMINATION.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 12 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 06:01 AM #123022
Модератор

Модератор

Default You Cum---You're Mine - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

You Cum---You're Mine - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

I know your secret. I know how much you love to search the internet late at night, looking for that perfect FemDom clip to jerk-off to while your wife is fast ****. And I know that when you found My clips by chance that a rush came over you like never before. You were instantly so excited and your cock harder than it's been in years. I did this to you. I crawled inside your brain and made you weaker and hornier than ever before. I really do get a kick out of using and manipulating men just like you, and we both know I'm sooo good at it. You're on the brink of total addiction now, which is precisely why I made this clip.
Yes you see, I know that you love edging to My clips all day and night but you haven't yet had that sweet release of an orgasm at My command, one meant just for you. Every inch of Me oozes sex appeal, but My perfect big breasts make you especially weak, don't they? I know they do. So today I'm going to give you one of the most erotic and seductive teases that I've ever done. After I get you all worked up and so horny, I'll finish with a sexy cum countdown with Me in nothing but a handbra.And once I'm finished with you: your mind, your wallet, and your cock will no longer be your own. They'll be Mine.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 15 min 7 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 06:03 AM #123023
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jackie's Spit Humiliation - (Full HD 1080p Version) - Dreamgirls in Socks - iwantclips

Jackie's Spit Humiliation - (Full HD 1080p Version) - Dreamgirls in Socks - iwantclips

Holy Fuck! Jackie clearly loves to humiliates this loser at her feet and it shows! Should we blame her to make fun at him? That was a hot summer day at the beach so she wants her slave to bow down on his knees and clean her sandals! I want you to stick your tongue out and lick the dirty bottom! She wants to make sure they are perfectly cleaned so she spits on his tongue just to make sure he's doing it right! Jackie also needs to refresh the bottom of her soles so she orders to take those sandals off to smother his face with her sweaty barefeet! She makes him lick all the dirt from her feet and spit on his face again to make sure his tongue is wet enough to do his job! She rubs her spit all over his face with her feet before she makes him suck on her toes and lick all the sand from the beach! She spits on his face again and again just to add on his humiliation! Another Natural Borned Princess! Hot Clip Alert! (French Language)
Models: Dreamgirls in Socks

Duration: 6 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 234 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 06:16 AM #123024
Модератор

Модератор

Default Circus Tit Worship - KitziKlown - iwantclips

Circus Tit Worship - KitziKlown - iwantclips

Start jerkin' your gherkin to my clowny tits in this sparkly clown brassiere. My glittery, crystal cleavage draws you into the circus, closer and closer until you're stuck in my sweet, shimmery trap. My little boobie addict!! My overblown balloonies in this iridescent top will have you stupid for sparkles, gaga for my Humpty Dumplings, and exploding like confetti all over my twinkling tits.
Models: KitziKlown

Duration: 7 min 50 s
Size: 327 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 06:16 AM #123025
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 3 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 06:19 AM #123026
Модератор

Модератор

Default ONE NIGHT STAND (with Dee) 1280x720 HD - TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES - iwantclips

ONE NIGHT STAND (with Dee) 1280x720 HD - TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES - iwantclips

Last night you met a beautiful girl who seduced you, and talked you into following her home. This morning, as you tried to quietly sneak away, she had other plans. Dee knows what she wants, and she's going to make sure you come over, and over, again. No need to resist, your willpower won't be missed. Just enjoy the test, by trying to resist her Powerful breasts. Featuring a Creative Breast Induction.
Models: TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES

Duration: 11 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 272 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 06:26 AM #123027
Модератор

Модератор

Default Deep Breaths (Ft. Estella Mae) - GoddessD - iwantclips

Deep Breaths (Ft. Estella Mae) - GoddessD - iwantclips

Estella and I have come up with another Smotherbench game that takes dummy's breath away. This one is all about giving him very short amounts of time to breathe between sits, and he'd better breathe deeply if he doesn't want to be in panic mode right away. We start at 45 seconds each and go up 15 seconds each round until, well, We exhaust him completely and stops responding! We roll dice before each new sit just to determine how many breaths he gets. And to be extra cruel, any time it was a 5 or a 6 We rerolled. Couldn't go too easy on him! We quickly learned how much more quickly We could wear Our sub down by limiting his recovery time. At the end of the clip once We've done our damage, dummy's cuffed legs are just leaning off to one side. So pathetic...
Models: GoddessD

Duration: 17 min 36 s
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 06:32 AM #123028
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 10 s
Size: 554 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 06:34 AM #123029
Модератор

Модератор

Default JOI and Cum Instructions Part 1 - Angel Darling - iwantclips

JOI and Cum Instructions Part 1 - Angel Darling - iwantclips

Do exactly as I do and say and maybe I'll give you a little reward!
Models: Angel Darling

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 06:41 AM #123030
Модератор

Модератор

Default Edge To Riley - RileyReyXXX - iwantclips

Edge To Riley - RileyReyXXX - iwantclips

Keep up with my instructions as we start an intense cock edging session, faster, slower, stop, start. You will listen and obey every single command as I repeatedly you bring you to the edge of orgasm again and again. When I finally allow you to cum you'll be reduced to a horny puddle of goo. Orgasms are just so much better when you work for them aren't they?
Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 10 min 50 s
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile