Old 04-15-2019, 05:38 AM #12321
Модератор

Модератор

I went shopping yesterday and I got an idea that will change your life. I found this totally cute pink dress. I want you to wear this 24/7 from now on. You're going to be my sissy whether you like it or not. But I think we all know you have a secret wish to be one. I was thinking maybe I should put a chastity device on you to keep you from doing anything a man would do. You would start loving your asshole more and more. But then I had a better idea. I want everyone you meet to see how wearing this dress gives you a rock hard boner. You will walk around in this pink dress and have a huge tent pole sticking out and everyone will know how much being a sissy gets you off. Not only are you a sissy slut, but you also get off on it and everyone is going to find out!
Models: Nina Elle

Duration: 6 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 675 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 05:40 AM #12322
Модератор

Модератор

You are a loser and you know it. The more you sniff in those p0pp3rs the dumber you get, but you can't help it. Can you? You will be right in your element for this clip because you are going to sniff those brain cells away. It feels so good to have that outer body experience and have someone as perfect as me tell you how to do it. You love touching yourself while your high and int0xicat3d. My humiliating words and curvy body put you in a state of mind that you will do anything I say.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 12 min 28 s
Size: 987 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 05:41 AM #12323
Модератор

Модератор

I know your dying to cum and you always get so excited but you can only cum when I say and im going to make it very difficult for you im going to show off my sexy body and even suck cock but you still have to wait you might be able to cum or you may not because I decided.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 6 min 50 s
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 05:45 AM #12324
Модератор

Модератор

I know your dirty little secret: You fantasize about cock, but are too ashamed to admit it because it`ll wreck that macho image you portray. Well, now`s your chance to toss your inhibitions aside and jerk-off to the dicks you`re always thinking about. Start stroking yourself as I sit here rubbing my amazing body while describing what it would be like for you to suck a big, hard cock. Give in and let yourself go as you imagine what it would be like to start at the top of huge, juicy cock and lick your way down the shaft. Keep jerking off as you think about taking that hard dick so deep in your mouth you gag, but don`t cum yet! You`re not allowed to blow your load until I give you permission, understood? I`m going to repeatedly take you to the edge of orgasm as I continue describing what it would be like for you to lick and suck a fat cock. I`m sure there`s somebody you`ve been dying to give a blowjob to. Think about them as you jack yourself harder and faster until I finally allow you to cum!
Models: Exposed Fetish

Duration: 8 min 49 s
Size: 643 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 05:48 AM #12325
Модератор

Модератор

welcome back My Foot Slave , Foot Sub, Foot Addicted , dose its matter? i dont think so, the main Reason why u here you loving feet and i love tease your fetish and feet you more... most of then girls dont really get what u really need But i know... Licking, Kissing feeling soft nice smelling feet its a got gift for you...when u sliding your cock between My sexy foot , feels like Best pleasure in that life. u feeling so weak and so horny like never...lets make your dick dripping with a lot pre cum... with a lot sperm...
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 992 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 05:49 AM #12326
Модератор

Модератор

My pretty pink toes brings out the weakness in you. With every wriggle of my perfectly manicured toes you feel a surge of deep submission take over your body. My soft creamy wrinkles soles keep you hard and attentive. I could easily ruin you with my feet. Teasing and controlling you with my cute foot is so easy. How you imagine how heavenly they smell, how silky they feel and how each and every one of my long toes taste. Weak and hooked for my feet, there is no way of you removing your eyes from your screen. Captivated and mine to do as I please. I like to brainwash you, get deep inside your mind and control you in ways you never thought possible. I want to leave you transfixed and desperate, with the permanent image of my feet rooted in your head. I want you to only get hard to my feet and nothing else. I want you to enslave yourself entirely to my soles. Drool as I wriggle my toes tempting you deeper and deeper. Hey FOOT ADDICT add these Mark up Codes at Checkout: Loser4Jasmine Addict4Jasmine JasminesLoser
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 7 min 10 s
Size: 346 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 05:51 AM #12327
Модератор

Модератор

I walk in wearing my bra and panties and find a little man on my floor. I play with you with my feet, then pick you up. You struggle and try to get away, but I hold on tight and tell you I'm going to swallow you up. I'm hungry and you're the perfect snack size. I tease you with my tummy and my mouth and eventually swallow you. For the last couple of minutes, I tease you, asking you how it feels to be sitting in my stomach. I tell you how yummy you were and how I can feel you wiggling around inside me.
Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 949 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 05:52 AM #12328
Модератор

Модератор

Default Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 20 min 4 s
Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 05:54 AM #12329
Модератор

Модератор

I just got my Doxy massager & so I'm really keen to try it out. I begin my turning it on to low & putting it on my back. It feels pretty good to me, but I have a better idea! Lets put it straight onto my clit (oh yeah, did I mention, my knickers are crotchless?) I put it onto my clit & I can already tell how intense this is going to be. It feels so insane that I have to cover my mouth with my hand to stop myself from screaming! Next I test out the pulsating features, which feel incredible and get me right on the edge. I turn the intensity up a notch and I'm practically screaming through my hand. Ohh... my... godddddd.
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 6 min 23 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 95.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 05:54 AM #12330
Модератор

Модератор

….is your cum in your cup! I know it's early and you just wanna jerk off and get on with your day but I have something fun in mind. Go grab that cup of coffee and come back to bed, I've got some sexy fun in store! Now I know you've been curious about tasting your own cum, don't be embarrassed, every man I know feels the same way. Well, I devised a way to get you over the fear of slurping down your own spunk and it's gonna involve that cup of joe you just poured. I'm gonna need you to take out that dick and get it nice and hard. Next, take that coffee in one hand and your dick in the other and start to stroke it, right over the mug. Doesn't that hot steam feel nice against your cock as you jerk it for me? Now, be very, very careful. We don't want you to get too into the stroking and wind up spilling piping hot coffee all over your crotch, do we? Once you relieve yourself, the fun is just beginning. You normally take sugar and creamer in your coffee but now you got something better and all natural! Slurp that coffee down and let the caffeine kick in! You've got a long workday ahead of you!
Models: GoddessVeeNess

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Size: 445 MiB
Download From AnzFile