Old 04-15-2019, 07:49 AM #12401
Модератор

Модератор

I show you the soles of my old Keds and tell you to jerk off to them. I humiliate you and play with the Keds on my bare feet. I show you my worn out old Keds up close and even inside. Then I make you kiss the soles as I give you a cum countdown.
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 6 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 230 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 07:49 AM #12402
Модератор

Модератор

I'm a very beautiful schoolgirl, and you're my little slavish mistake. You always spy on me when I crush you with my feet. You will smell my feet, beg me and cry, to stop Tormenting you. But you're just my slave, and I can do whatever I want with you. I ignore you while you wait for my orders. I like to play and have fun. I like to tease you slave. You can only dream of my feet.
Models: KaterinaGoddess

Duration: 14 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 07:53 AM #12403
Модератор

Модератор

(This clip was a 'Custom Request'. No name is mentioned) Go and get a plate and place it on your desk in front of you. Any cum that leaks from your tiny dicklet will have to be licked off that plate. I am going to give you some long and very controlling JOI instructions today, you are going to stroke exactly as I tell you. I am going to alternate between fast and slow, and command you play with your balls and ass for Me. Ill command exactly how many fingers you will use to stroke, and where you stroke. The whole time, I am going to laugh and humilate you for being such a pathetic little stroking addict who can't help but wank to a beautiful Dommes instructions. I am going to take you to the edge over and over, making sure you catch every little drop of pre-cum on that plate, ready for you to lick off once I am finished with you. I will allow you release, but only under My strict instructions. I make you jerk faster and faster before finally giving you countdown... When I get to 1, you must stop stroking and cum by only squeezing the base of your little pindick and thrusting. Now, lick up all that mess for My amusement...
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 23 min 3 s
Size: 758 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 07:54 AM #12404
Модератор

Модератор

Can you beat this challenge? With two easily acquired items, I'll instruct you on how to use them, and laugh while you jerk to me. The only way to win is to cum, or you can be released when I tell you when to stop. Too easy? Try it again the next day, and the next, because it will be worse every time. There will be no lasting damage - physically anyway.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 341 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 07:55 AM #12405
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Kayla is squeezing in a quick morning workout before she hits the shower while her blindfolded slave kneels behind her patiently waiting until he can be of service to her. After all he doesn't deserve to look at her tight ass as it bounces up and down while she uses the elliptical. No, he is there for one reason and one reason only, and that is to provide her stinky sweaty feet with a slave pre-wash. Once she hops off the machine she kicks off her smelly running shoes and puts the slave's mouth to work as he fumbles around blindly trying to locate her feet and begin the task of licking them clean. He doesn't need to gaze upon her feminine beauty, he just needs to lick feet like a good slave.
Models: Men Are Slaves

Duration: 4 min 52 s
Size: 122 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 07:58 AM #12406
Модератор

Модератор

I know your little secret. Yeah, I know that while you used to be all about women and pussy, things have changed. Yep, now the sight of a big fat cock in front of you gets you harder than almost anything else! Looking at pictures of dicks and of men blowing each other just gets you so fucking horny, doesn't it? And this vision of Me showing you all of these dicks while teasing you about your newfound fetish just makes you crave the taste of another man even more. The bottom line? Cock makes you cum.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 32 s
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 07:59 AM #12407
Модератор

Модератор

Shot in 1920/1080 HD I never tire of playing with you little men. When you scurry round my feet like this, I have so much fun trampling over your small bodies and feeling you compress against my giant soles. You don't stand a chance against me. Look how tiny you are compared to my giant feet and you could get lost in between these toes. Poor helpless little men, so powerless against this giantess.
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 7 min 57 s
Size: 266 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 08:03 AM #12408
Модератор

Модератор

Yuffie has me bound and collared and decides that I've been far too much of a little slut lately and that I need to be punished. She grabs a fistful of my hair and pushes me over, grabbing me by the face and making me tell you how much of a slut I've been lately and why. She then decides to embarrass and punish me, spitting into my mouth and using a flogger on my butt. I scream and writhe around but Yuffie is in a very devious mood and decides to give me the most brutal coerced orgasm. I have an extremely powerful vibrator strapped onto me with a harness and I have no choice but to cum over and over again. Loud, mind blowing, uncontrollable and vicious orgasms over and over until I'm completely used.
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 16 min 10 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 840 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 08:03 AM #12409
Модератор

Модератор

you can't get enough of your favorite JOI game. I always know you'll be back for more. Can you play by the rules and edge for as long as Lindsey says? I don't think you have it in you to do as I say. you're too weak to listen, but today, you're going to. If not, it will cost you.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Size: 704 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 08:05 AM #12410
Модератор

Модератор

Oh honey, don't worry, I definitely won't hurt you. YOU WILL! Hahahaha You will make that useless balls of yours pay for your sins. Make them suffer! And we both know how stupid it is to avoid Mistress Nina's demands. Sooner or later I'd find you and make you suffer even more. So you better obey and make me laugh at you! This really pleases me, seeing you down on your knees, suffering, my submissive slut! But first, let's get your dick up, make it hard!
Models: Submit to Mistress Nina

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile