Old 01-14-2020, 09:06 AM #124311
Модератор

Модератор

Default Advanced Cum Eating Academy Lesson 4 -1080p mp4 - Princess Larkin - iwantclips

Advanced Cum Eating Academy Lesson 4 -1080p mp4 - Princess Larkin - iwantclips

You'll need the load of cum you saved from Advanced Cum Eating Academy, Lesson 3 to complete this task. You can't proceed without it.
The male mind is prone to fixation prior to orgasm and disinterest afterwards. So many of my cum-whores in training want to go for style points and play with their fresh semen, but once they've released, it holds no appeal.
I have the solution. I will instruct you through a series of scandalous maneuvers reserved for the filthiest of cum-guzzlers, using your reserved semen from the prior lesson. You'll be playing with your old load while working up a new one.
There's no guessing where this messy, twisted game will end. Follow my instructions and find out!
Contains the following erotic elements:
CUM EATING INSTRUCTION - MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION - CUM PLAY - MASTURBATION GAMES- FEMALE DOMINATION - HUMILIATION - FEMDOM POV
Watch hundreds of my streaming videos at LarkinLove.com
Want to impress me? Use one of these MARKUP codes at checkout:
25% tip - JUSTTHETIP
50% generous tip - GIVETHANKS
100% Markup to honor your goddess - HONOR
250% Markup to show your dedication - DEVOTION
666% Markup to sow you are completely enslaved - SUCCUBUS
Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 12 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 470 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-14-2020, 09:14 AM #124312
Модератор

Модератор

Default - GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Size: 289 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-14-2020, 09:17 AM #124313
Модератор

Модератор

Default Coffee, Toast or a Tiny Shrunken Man for Breakfast? - Briellas Erotic Emporium - iwantclips

Coffee, Toast or a Tiny Shrunken Man for Breakfast? - Briellas Erotic Emporium - iwantclips

Sydney is not a morning person, but she just started a new job. She needs to get up earlier then she ever has before. This doesn't make her a happy camper. She trudges out of bed and into her kitchen to start her day with some coffee for some energy, and maybe a couple slices of toast. But just as she's about to take a spoonful of sugar she hears you. Your so tiny, but she can't mistake your tiny shrunken voices. Oh no! Not again. Sydney uses her spoon to quickly sort through the sugar and then she see's you. How the hell did you get back into her home? She thought she ate the last of you. But there you are once again. Sydney is in no mood for games. She's going to eat you raw. She just has to catch you first. She eventually is able to scoop you up with her fingers, and she immediately put you in her mouth... then an idea hits her. She will drink you in her morning coffee for a little additional flavoring. Down the hatch you go. Syndey laughs and taunts you about how her stomach acids are super hot that morning, and how she can't wait to see you in the toilet. What are you anyway? And how do you tiny shrunken men keep getting in Syndey's house and especially in her precious morning coffee!
Models: Briellas Erotic Emporium

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-14-2020, 09:29 AM #124314
Модератор

Модератор

Default BubbleGum Bum Anal Play - MissShaw - iwantclips

BubbleGum Bum Anal Play - MissShaw - iwantclips

How better to ready my ass for some fat cock then a self stretching session with some of my favorite toys... Anal beads!!! And who doesn't love latex... It makes me feel so sexy. The tight, slick and slippery encasement, providing convenient access to very fuckable areas of my anatomy. Midway through my play however, I was confronted by a big horny cock which needed some immediate attention, which I find very gratifying... What girl doesn't like evidence that she can get you sprung. Show me how hot I get you and let me have your cum (yum). Starting small (for me), I work my way up the food chain until I finally get my fill
Models: MissShaw

Duration: 17 min 48 s
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-14-2020, 09:31 AM #124315
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 12 min 16 s
Size: 1.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-14-2020, 09:42 AM #124316
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 20 min 7 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-14-2020, 09:48 AM #124317
Модератор

Модератор

Default When Life Hands You Melons? - NatalieDarling - iwantclips

When Life Hands You Melons? - NatalieDarling - iwantclips

I was so distracted by my feet that I ruined the punchline. So, instead of lemons.... when life hands you melons, at least you have my feet! Hahaha! My feet smell and taste delicious. Sometimes, I just can't help myself! This is your job though, you should be licking my feet! Watch me suck my soft little toes as you jerk off. My feet are so perfect and you can't get enough of them. Neither can I!!! I love the feeling of my tongue, running across my cold little toes. I get really sloppy and drool all over my feet. You're so jealous. Enjoy the view!
Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 6 min 57 s
Size: 895 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-14-2020, 09:52 AM #124318
Модератор

Модератор

Default TESTING A SECRET SHRINKING IPHONE TECHNOLOGY APPLICATION - Goddess Hilary Blaze - iwantclips

TESTING A SECRET SHRINKING IPHONE TECHNOLOGY APPLICATION - Goddess Hilary Blaze - iwantclips

I invited a friend of mine to my house to spend some time togheter and to show him my new phone. He who is a technology enthusiast comes immediately. I show him my new iphone and tell him that he is of the latest technology and that it has yet to leave the market. I am testing this new phone for scientists who are experimenting with new technologies and new applications. My friend is very interested and immediately starts playing with the phone to try it. I tell him to stop because it could be dangerous and I do not know what could happen. I tell him that there are many femdom applications, of hipnosis and I do not have time to stop him that he has clicked in the "shrinking" application. He immediately becames so small so tiny as to be transparent. And so he fell into my trap. I knew that if I had prevented him from testing the phone he would surely play with uit and would end up trying this new application. It has become very small and I enjoy Tormenting him under my feet. He is so small that he is stuck in the net of my fishnet stockings. Then I make him fly down several times from the top down to the floor . Then I let him fall into my shoe and tell him that from now on this it is his new home inside my shoe and under my feet. He Yelps and i terrifie him by making him shut up. And you do you want to try this new tiny slave application too?
ENGLISH SPOKEN
Ho invitato a casa mia un mio amico per fare quattro chiacchere e per mostrargli il mio nuovo telefono. Lui che e' un appassionato di tecnologia viene subito. Gli mostro il mio nuovo iphone e gli dico che e' di ultima tecnologia e che deve ancora uscire nel mercato. Sto testando questo nuovo telefono per degli scienziati che stanno sperimentando nuove tecnologie e nuove applicazioni. Il mio amico e' molto interessato e si mette subito a giocare con il telefono per provarlo. Gli dico di fermarsi perche' potrebbe essere pericoloso e non so cosa possa accadere. Gli dico che ci sono molte applicazioni femdom, di ipnosi e non faccio in tempo a fermarlo che lui ha cliccato nell'applicazione "shrinking". E' subito diventato cosi piccolo da essere transparente. E cosi e' caduto nella mia trappola. Sapevo che se gli avessi impedito di giovare con il telefono lui ci avrebbe sicuramente giocato e sarebbe finito per provare questa nuova applicazione. E' diventato piccolissimo e io mi diverto a torturarlo sotto i miei piedi. E' cosi piccolo che e' incastrato nella rete delle mie calze a rete. Poi lo faccio cadere varie volte dall'alto fino al pavimento e ogni volta faccio fatica a vederlo talmente e' piccolo. Poi lo faccio cadere dentro la mia scarpa e gli dico che da adesso in poi questa e' la sua nuova casa dentro la mia scarpa e sotto ai miei piedi. Lui urla e lo terrorizzo facendolo stare zitto. E tu vuoi provare anche tu questa nuova applicazione tiny slave?
Models: Goddess Hilary Blaze

Duration: 12 min 47 s
Size: 555 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-14-2020, 09:55 AM #124319
Модератор

Модератор

Default Weakened By High Heels - Madame Raphael - iwantclips

Weakened By High Heels - Madame Raphael - iwantclips

You call yourself an "alpha male"...but that silly pretence seems to fall to the side when you're in the presence of a strong, beautiful, long legged woman like me wearing high heels. I happen to know that it makes you feel quite submissive.... Too bad I also know that your ultimate kryptonite is feet...and so when I dangle my high heels in front of you like this, you're in trouble. Will my shoe fall off after all? What would you do to see my feet? I'm sure if I keep teasing you, I'll find out. I bet you'd do just about anything for me right now...I bet you'd even eat something gross off of the bottom of my shoe just to see it come off, wouldn't you?
Models: Madame Raphael

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Size: 460 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-14-2020, 10:00 AM #124320
Модератор

Модератор

Default Wife Lets Herself Go - Harlyn P Rose - iwantclips

Wife Lets Herself Go - Harlyn P Rose - iwantclips

It's no big secret that after getting married a woman will sometimes.well, gain weight. I feel bad when I realize it's happening to me, but my husband doesn't say anything or react differently to my body. So he must not mind, right?
But when he brings home a gift for me-an outfit from my favorite store-I understand the truth. He's just totally oblivious! As if I can still fit into a medium-size skirt! I try to spare his feelings and hide my shame by saying I'll try the clothes on later, but he sees through me and demands I explain. Then he wants to see exactly how much I've let myself go since our wedding.
Mortified, apologizing profusely, I put on the outfit so he can see how the skirt will barely fit over my hips, much less zip up. I stand in front of him and bare it all, jiggling my chubby belly and thighs and ass and wanting to hide my face in embarrassment as he examines every extra inch. Will he still accept me now that I'm.oh god, fat?
Models: Harlyn P Rose

Duration: 12 min 6 s
Size: 358 MiB
Download From AnzFile