Old 04-15-2019, 09:08 AM #12461
Модератор

Модератор

You got so excited, as soon as you saw a new foot clip, you had to buy it. Watching Me rub lotion all over My sexy feet makes you so weak. You always fall for My foot worship clips, it's like you need to be brainwashed by My perfect feet. My feet can make you do anything. I love controlling you with My feet, making you into a slave for them. You know you're addicted to My feet. You turn into a robot as soon as you start watching any of My foot clips, Mesmerized, weak, and so turned on by My feet. Imagine being stepped on all over by My perfect feet, stepping on your face, kicking you right in the balls, haha. You feel your mind melting as you continue to stare helplessly at My soft soles and perfect toes.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 09:11 AM #12462
Модератор

Модератор

We want you to jerk off to our stinky smelly feet.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 391 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 09:12 AM #12463
Модератор

Модератор

2 Thessalonians 2:9,11 " 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. " **Abandon all your beliefs, gods, hopes and prayers ... for all you have left are your fears, and your life; and both of those, belong to Eliza now. ** Eliza offers herself as a conduit for an evil of unrivaled malevolence. Allowing the darkness to flow through her, Eliza harnesses the wildly powerful, førce and will of Satan himself; masterfully directing them towards the willing sacrifice before her. There are not many walking the Earth today, who can bear to even think about a darkness so pure, let alone, invite it by name into their being ... Are you one of those few, who will sit before the Countess, and put forth as a gift, a tribute, the whole of your being; your body, mind and soul? Will you smile as the dark words flow from her wicked lips? Are you prepared to feel the sting of painful ecstasy, as you lose yourself and slip away, helplessly under the control of pure evil, under Eliza's spell? ** Custom video ** *** Email your custom video request for pricing and information ***
Models: Eliza Bathory

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 914 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 09:13 AM #12464
Модератор

Модератор

Naughty neighbor was caught fucking my feet by his wife! She watched you from your living room window sucking, sniffing and fucking my perfect soles! I knew she'd be right over so I left the door unlocked for her! I want her to see what a mess you've made on my feet. Your cum splattered on my toes, dripping down my wrinkled soles. She's been defeated by My feet and now she's going to taste it!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 537 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 09:14 AM #12465
Модератор

Модератор

Focus on My voice, My perfect feet and fall into foot worshiping ecstasy
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 09:15 AM #12466
Модератор

Модератор

I have a fun little game for us to play today! You are going to eat your cum for me but I am not going to make you lick it off your hand or off the floor. Today you are going to shoot your hot load directly into your mouth! I show you exactly how I want you to stroke your cock for me throughout the video by demonstrating with my large dildo. I instruct you to get on your back and start stoking that cock faster and faster for me just edging yourself. I then have some cruel stop and go JOI to keep you on the edge of your seat! Once I know you are getting extremely close, I tell you I am going to countdown from 10, and when I hit zero you are going to shoot your load directly into your mouth. You then have to hold the cum in your mouth until I give you permission to swallow and savor it. This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Size: 713 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 09:15 AM #12467
Модератор

Модератор

Well.. just one visit on 18auditions.com was NOT enough for you guys, so of course, we had to invite this Midwestern hottie back to play. She's quite popular with the boys, and she's definitely aware of this. Watch ol' Jay smash this hottie with some good ol' raw dick once again. At the end, she gets a true one-of-a-kind gift from the perverted prince of the Midwest; a hot wet pearl necklace! Gotta love this girl!
Models: Jay Bank's 18auditions

Duration: 41 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.82 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 09:17 AM #12468
Модератор

Модератор

What is your purpose? Aw you weren't assigned one? I'm going to assign you a purpose today. What could you possibly be any good at I wonder...well your eyes are glued on my tits right now. You can't look away. Make yourself useful and worship my tits. I'm going to make you my tit worshiping slave. Being on your knees beneath me worshiping me perfect tits is your purpose now. Face it you're good at nothing else and these perfect tits need all of the worship. You're going to be my tit worshiping slave from now on. Get down on your knees. Tell me how much you adore my tits, remind me again how fucking perfect they are, how you would do anything just to look at them. Submit to watching them bounce, jiggle, and my perfect nipples peaking out. You're a weakened little slave for my tits. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 429 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 09:19 AM #12469
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to do something for my today. I want your weakness overtaking you. Don't deny your urges to slurp your cum. Accept the fact your desires and my words will make you do something naughty. You're weak for an orgasm. You will soon find your legs over your head. I don't want you chickening out. You will hear me start my countdown and you know you will unload your cum in your mouth.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 52 s
Size: 218 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 09:20 AM #12470
Модератор

Модератор

You will not regret that came to our hospital, because we practice alternative therapies! And I guarantee that after footjob with my soft feet you will go on the mend very quickly! But ... You got so huge cock! I became horny so fast and jerk your dick with my high arches and toes, so your load was so big! And you know what? It seems that I will come to your ward more often
Models: Store of Fantasiez

Duration: 13 min 0 s
Size: 810 MiB
Download From AnzFile